AzzyAI 1.50 Released! - Page 4 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 Released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#76 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

This is my AAIStartH.txt.

Spoiler

I set UseDefensiveBuff = 0 to conserve sp because the homun will rebuff bulwark immediately(well, not so immediately) after cooldown ended, but it did not rebuff Blood Lust even when there is enough sp or during a fight with mobs. Idk if this might relate it, just saying i set UseDanceAttack = 1.

Edit> sometimes it does rebuff Blood Lust, but not in a desired situation(fighthing mobs).

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 07 September 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#77 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Why do you have it set for ASAP, anyway? ASAP should only be used if you absolutely need it. Set it to idle, or if you want it to only use it if it's also attacking, to attack or chase. 

It's probably failing to cast for whatever reason (probably because the cooldown timer doesn't stop while homun is logged out, but time still passes, and we have no way to check how much longer is left on the cooldown), but then it assumes it did cast it (after 5 tries) and it just missed it (since there's no certain way to see if a skill was cast successfully), so it assumes it was cast and marks it as having the full cooldown. 

One approach is to enable aggressive relog tracking (see the documentation for setup details - this is an advanced feature) so that it can correctly track cooldown when you relog. However, depending on your system setup, this could hurt performance (because it rewrites a file every 150ms)

#78 chisaru

chisaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCaliforniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

I've been having some issues with my Vanilmirth after it changed into a Beyeri. It will sometimes pause for about 2 seconds after casting caprice on a monster before attacking again, or will use only caprice without meleeing at all, making it really slow killing because of cast delay. Then, sometimes after a caprice it will proceed to use chaotic benediction as if it was idle, except it has mobs on it smacking it senseless. After that it'll either start attacking again OR will wait and then cast chaotic benediction AGAIN as if it's not getting hit. This change happened only after my homunculus turned into a Beyeri and was functioning fine before that as a Vanilmirth. I've fiddled with the settings a lot and can't seem to fix it. Do you have any idea why this might be happening? It's making it so that it's a lot less efficient than before it turned into a homunculus S and is rather irritating because it can't kill half the mobs it used to because of this.

Edited by chisaru, 12 September 2013 - 03:30 AM.

#79 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

When it's "paused", is it stuck in the last frame of the "being hit" animation? If so, that much a game bug - I can't fix it - but it gets better as the homun gains levels. It happens when a homun S gets hit at a certain time during the process of casting an insta-cast pre-S skill. It gets locked in the flinch animation for ~2 seconds and the game stops calling the AI during that time.

What settings are you using for UseAutoHeal? 

#80 chisaru

chisaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

No, when it gets stuck it's in the casting pose with the derpy face that's like 8U. It does it even when it's fighting 1 vs 1... on petites...

I had UseAutoHeal set for Idle and it was doing the above mentioned thing. I changed it for Idle_low and I don't think it's happened since? I had it at Idle before it changed to Homunculus S, though, and that's why it struck me as weird.

Edit: after some experimenting on tanking a few monsters for the Beyeri to hit, it only had 1 cast after-delay so maybe it is the bug... that makes me sad...

Edited by chisaru, 12 September 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#81 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Yeah. It only effects the instant cast pre-S skills, and it gets better as the homun grows up (probably aspd related)

#82 chisaru

chisaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yeahh the aspd sucks so bad. Btw I think that I figured out why is spazzes out with idle but not idle_low. You said that it stops calling the AI when it's flinching, so it probably is related to that. Since it doesn't recall it during that time, what determines if it feels it is "idle" or not is whether it gets hit RIGHT when it starts calling the AI again or if there's a small pause before getting hit again. If there's a pause, it will probably believe that it's idle like if you just log in or teleport while idle_low would wait til there were no monsters in the vicinity. I read the documentation to double check this theory.

You probably already figured that though didn't you... :I

#83 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

The AI passes through IDLE_ST after the current target dies or is otherwise dropped. Things set to be used while "idle" happen at the start of OnIDLE_ST, while things set to be used as idle_low happen at the end of OnIDLE_ST if nothing else was done. T

#84 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

This new patch brought a lot of changes and it seems silent breeze is stat resistant now. Since that is the case is there a way for Eira's silent breeze to be used on the owner sort of a rescue option? I wouldn't mind if it is used in the same manner as painkiller but the heal effect isn't affected by higher level of the skill. It may be nice to see this in the new Azzy AI update. Can you make it in the same category as HealOwnerHP but can vary the level of the skill?

#85 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

This new patch brought a lot of changes and it seems silent breeze is stat resistant now. Since that is the case is there a way for Eira's silent breeze to be used on the owner sort of a rescue option? I wouldn't mind if it is used in the same manner as painkiller but the heal effect isn't affected by higher level of the skill. It may be nice to see this in the new Azzy AI update. Can you make it in the same category as HealOwnerHP but can vary the level of the skill?

Does it heal enough to be worthwhile?

This won't be in 1.51, but will be in 1.52, which should be released only a short time after 1.51. 

1.51 is actually ready for release since friday, but I've been so busy this weekend I haven't had a chance to upload the kit and update the website. 

Putting this into your H_Extra (homunculus extra options in the GUI) should enable it as a healing skill, unless I've missed something (let me know if it does or doesn't work, since I don't have an eira). 

function GetHealingSkill(myid)
	local level = 0
	local skill = 0
	if (IsHomun(myid)==1) then
		htype=GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,myid)
		if htype < 17 then
			homuntype=modulo(GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,myid),4)
		else
			homuntype=modulo(OldHomunType,4)
		end
		if (homuntype==1) then -- It's a lif
			skill=HLIF_HEAL
			if GetTick() < AutoSkillCooldown[skill] then
				level=0
			elseif (LifHealLevel==nil) then
				level=5
			else
				level=LifHealLevel
			end
		elseif homuntype==0 then -- It's a vani
			skill=HVAN_CHAOTIC
				level=0
			elseif (VaniChaoticLevel==nil) then
				level=3
			else
				level=VaniChaoticLevel
			end
		elseif homuntype==EIRA then
			skill=MH_SILENT_BREEZE
				level=0
			else
				level=5 --if you want a different level, put it here. 
			end
		end
	else
		--currently no merc healing skills
	end
	return skill,level
end

That's what I'm planning to do for 1.52, with an added option to toggle it, and if there's any reason to, an option to set the level to use (is there any reason to not use level 5?). 

Oh, and if you have a vani/lif base, this won't work, because it'll use their skill in preference in most cases. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 September 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#86 Cup2Ma

Cup2Ma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationRye.NH.03870 U.S.A
  • Server:Ymir - Ygg . Renewal

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

u know what azzy

u r program is only for whos work on programing

im not a programing I don't understand wth is going on now

everytime im online my gene auto matic kick out

and said about like this ! im just back from RO like 3days a go

Canot Open Al/Al_user or wth is that

its annoying

can u make Video , how to do some and make it easy

im sick of this

#87 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

You need to follow the instructions for installing the ai. Most install problems are when people put the whole AzzyAI folder into USER_AI - per instructions, you need to open the AzzyAI folder, and copy the contents into USER_AI.

If you post the error you are getting, I can tell you exactly what's wrong. 

See http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml

That's the best I knew how to do -I am very much not a video person - I would need someone else who knows how to make a video that video people can understand. Because I have never found a video a useful source of how-to info, and don't understand what makes videos useful to many people. I can only follow written instructions, not videos.

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 November 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#88 531131102234144943

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

anyway to make my valimir autospam his caprice?

#89 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

anyway to make my valimir autospam his caprice?

Vanilmirth will automatically use Caprice against monsters using the default configuration in all vaguely recent versions of AzzyAI. 

If it's not using caprice, check that it is installed correctly (check AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder - if that file is not there, AzzyAI is not being loaded by the game).

If you're getting that file but it's still not working, please describe the situation where you see it not using Caprice. 

Do note that Caprice has a 3 second cooldown after casting - so it can't spam faster that once per 3 seconds. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 17 November 2013 - 10:02 AM.

#90 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

my Vanilmirth still dances when i place dancing off am i doing anything wrong

#91 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

my Vanilmirth still dances when i place dancing off am i doing anything wrong

Did you ever turn dancing on? (if yes, was it dancing before you did so?)

Dancing is turned off by default, and I've been recommending against using it on Renewal for years (since it doesn't increase attack speed by much anymore). 

Can you post the contents of AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder? This shows the version of AzzyAI that's being loaded, as well as some other basic information.  

#92 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hi,

I've just downloaded this for mercenary use, but I can't seem to make the mercenary aggressive.

I've got it set so they should be aggressive until they're on 50% HP, but they do absolutely nothing unless I issue a skill command. What am I doing wrong? I've left all options as default except for AggroHP to 50.

#93 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Hi,

I've just downloaded this for mercenary use, but I can't seem to make the mercenary aggressive.

I've got it set so they should be aggressive until they're on 50% HP, but they do absolutely nothing unless I issue a skill command. What am I doing wrong? I've left all options as default except for AggroHP to 50.

If you are playing on a private server, that is the problem - AzzyAI does not work with private servers, and behaves as you described on them (will not attack monsters automatically). 

Otherwise, please try with latest version. 1.50 is old, and I do not provide support for old versions. 

You can get the latest version here:

http://forums.warppo...-client-freeze/

I am locking this thread, because this thread is for such an old version.

Edited by DrAzzy, 18 February 2014 - 09:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users