5/29 Early Patch Notes - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/29 Early Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#51 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

Mesmerizer got bored of vacation and wants to go back to work! Lets help her! xD

That's a nice try, lol.

#52 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Bring back Dally Quen! :sob:

#53 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

change False Angel to something else please.

#54 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

are you going to fix zen cast time? ):

#55 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Do Khalitzburg Instead of False Angel :D!
In fact throw in Raydric instead of Ancient mimic. Relive our Glorious Chivalry 2 days!

And Green Ferus instead of Frus. Small exp difference for a much less annoying monster. (Especially cause Frus summon minions that give no exp but add to total damage to party)

#56 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Bring back Dally Quen! :sob:

+10. i miss daily quen. come to think of it, does anyone know why this was done away with?

#57 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

+10. i miss daily quen. come to think of it, does anyone know why this was done away with?

people would log in get the reward and log off.... they were supposed to revamp him but never did...

#58 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Low TI: Headless Mule/Dark Priest
Mid TI: Ancient Mimic/False Angel
High TI: Errende Ebecee/Frus

low ti : sounds good
mid ti: PLEASE CHANGE FALSE ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we already have the mega annoying flameskulls in there. you cant have 1 monster thats completely immune to magic and then another monster thats completely immune to physical. everyones weapons will be enchanted with converters and aspersio and unable to dmg the angels

high ti: why put in 1 monster thats weak to shadow and 1 thats weak to holy? you guys keep screwing genetics and madomechs over with these setups. it makes us unable to compete with rangers and thus, end up unable to get into parties for the week or treated like absolute garbage by party leaders because they know were desperate. would be nice if you guys would release armor sets for gens, sorcs, and mechs that boost aoe dmg like the rangers white wing and warlocks crimson sets. its not fair that you give these 2 classes such a massive damage advantage over everyone else. it throws off the balance of the game and creates MASSIVE classism problems/exclusion for players that dont conform to playing the same small handful of classes

i also have a suggested change to make to the TI's:

could you guys please add the option for VIP to give the exp reward to homunculus and for free account to share a portion of overall exp reward with homunculus. this would fix the MASSIVE problem that homunculus are experiencing in Renewal with leveling waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow compared to the leveling speed of the alchemist/genetic (now that players level faster in renewal).

Edited by killedbytofu, 28 May 2013 - 11:50 PM.

#59 Jeminice

Jeminice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationAl De Baran
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

June groove pack should be BM x3 this time! The market is going ridiculously OP just for a manual!

#60 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

Zen cast time is still slow.

#61 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

Fix erundek this maintainence please. He ate all my valor badges. http://forums.warppo...-badge-missing/

#62 grafeisen

grafeisen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationM-m-malangdo Islannnnnddddd
  • Server:Chaotic Renewal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

mid ti: PLEASE CHANGE FALSE ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we already have the mega annoying flameskulls in there. you cant have 1 monster thats completely immune to magic and then another monster thats completely immune to physical. everyones weapons will be enchanted with converters and aspersio and unable to dmg the angels

+1 to this. Change the False Angel to something else >_<;

#63 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

they aren't. it's Errende Ebecee, the acolyte from bio2. which is fine actually~

I know, I was referring to this post:

For high TI, could we maybe get some monsters a little higher up in the level range like margaretha/eremes (which was a ton of fun btw)? And in regards to mid TI, maybe some plasmas, or remover for a change? :)

#64 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Put in Bio 3 mobs into the high TI and I guaruntee the map will basically be dead the entire week.

#65 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

June groove pack should be BM x3 this time! The market is going ridiculously OP just for a manual!

and HE Bubble Gum!! HE bubblegum selling for 19mil? really?.....

#66 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

no updates on the updates?

#67 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

yes please include gum. -_- their prices are really ridiculous now.

#68 myhearse

myhearse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

hmm could be bossnia came out.. XD WTFF !!!

#69 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

Also, it would be great to have the DST EXTRA +1 HOUR COOLDOWN TO ALL QUESTS FIXED before next hour change!!

Please fix Quest Timer bug issue.. all quest got +1 hour..

The only way this ever gets fixed is by the time changing back. Since renewal they have never been able to fix this problem but they have probably never tried.

"Send A ticket".... take 20 minutes of your time gathering information and we will take 1 second of our time putting it in the trash. Seriously you got players doing all the scouting work for you yet play ignorant on all the problems that need to be fixed. Screw getting some one who knows how to code the game, lets get another CM to make snide remarks in the forum.

#70 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

The only way this ever gets fixed is by the time changing back. Since renewal they have never been able to fix this problem but they have probably never tried.

"Send A ticket".... take 20 minutes of your time gathering information and we will take 1 second of our time putting it in the trash. Seriously you got players doing all the scouting work for you yet play ignorant on all the problems that need to be fixed. Screw getting some one who knows how to code the game, lets get another CM to make snide remarks in the forum.

We are still pushing for a fix from HQ on this. We have not forgotten about the 1 hour quest timer issue and are just as frustrated as you about it.

#71 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

the ticket responses seem to be getting stupider as well....

#72 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:01 AM

are we EVER getting the fixes for Kagerous gears? Raksasa[1] and wolfs armguard[1] still are not enchantable like they are supposed to be and the Snowflake and Thunderstorm Huuma are STILL missing from the game despite supposedly being added TWICE.... and ive sent tickets and the responses ive gotten have made me lose all faith in the ticket system....

#73 Praetorius

Praetorius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

Anubis.... :p_laugh: and I just stocked up on cursed water. Whelp I'm not complaining though. More exp from Anubis.

#74 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Put in Bio 3 mobs into the high TI and I guaruntee the map will basically be dead the entire week.

If people don't want to level with Biolabs monsters they can also form parties outside of TI also, I quite enjoy the Biolab TI's it adds a bit more of an challenge for the easy exp you get from doing gramps.

#75 josal11

josal11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

If people don't want to level with Biolabs monsters they can also form parties outside of TI also, I quite enjoy the Biolab TI's it adds a bit more of an challenge for the easy exp you get from doing gramps.

Totally Agree ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users