Only the Strong Survive Winners - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Only the Strong Survive Winners

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

#51 bogs0506

bogs0506

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

is GM online here ? i got 1m points just wana ask if ican use my bp now :) tnx

#52 Bodibone

Bodibone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

The sheer deductive skills necessary to figure something like this out. But you're not quite there, because I actually used my mind control powers to force the monk and priest to attack the squishy dps classes against their will. But here's the best part! That priest who was in first was actually implanted with a bomb that blew up right at the last second so I could still get the win. It was quite a brilliant plan but it seems I've been found out. I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and the fact that I just told you the rest of what happened.

Of course that was a blatant lie but its not like you're any closer to the truth (seriously, it'll blow your mind.) If you really want to know what happened you could always ask instead of pointing a condemning finger in a thread congratulating the winners of an event made for fun.

There's no point in asking, because I already know what happend. You (the BM), the priest, and the monk NEVER touched each other, instead while me and the other Ranger were in camo all 3 of you ran around spamming aoe skills trying to reveal us. After we were revealed, the three of you still never touched each other but instead ganged up on us 2, no matter how low we got you. I start hitting you, get you down to about 6k and you and your 2 friends turn and gang up before you die.

#53 mikhoo

mikhoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Pls update , cant wait to grab my bow and quiver .. thanks

- xXEagleEyeXx

#54 bogs0506

bogs0506

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Same here , cant wait also T_T

-janjanbogs-

#55 Olets

Olets

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

CM update please.. thank you ^^

#56 Deweyx626

Deweyx626

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Jorm, North America

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

I hope I made it on the priest list!

IGN Smokey

http://imageshack.us...2013053113.jpg/

#57 Squachie

Squachie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

There's no point in asking, because I already know what happend. You (the BM), the priest, and the monk NEVER touched each other, instead while me and the other Ranger were in camo all 3 of you ran around spamming aoe skills trying to reveal us. After we were revealed, the three of you still never touched each other but instead ganged up on us 2, no matter how low we got you. I start hitting you, get you down to about 6k and you and your 2 friends turn and gang up before you die.

You play a ranger. you'll be fine.

#58 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Oops didn't know you had to post a screenie.

http://i37.photobuck...31_15_50_57.jpg
Posted Image
Damn I shoulda read rules a little more, I had 1 mil on my assasin too but spent points.

Edited by Zechrem, 01 June 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#59 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Yup, that's definitely what happened except for the second half. That priest was brutal in killing you and then finishing me off. :p_sad:
Luckily I got an enrage from a poring and killed the priest seconds before the round ended. It's an epic story I will one day tell my grandchildren.

#60 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I am unsure if we are going to get an update today, since those who handle the database are out of the office.

I will make sure to leave them a message so they know we need another pull.

Make sure to hold onto your blood points until you see your name pop up on the list here or on the Hall of Honor.

#61 fordxinx

fordxinx

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

here my BeastMaster got 1M blood points already :D

Edited by fordxinx, 31 May 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#62 Olets

Olets

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

CM question: i got my 1m BP form 1pm colo and theres 6 spots left for priest what will happen to my slot if i got 1m BP first after 1pm colo that will qualify me for the slot if the 6pm colo surpass my BP, lets say i got 1.10m bp after 6pm colo and 6 priest got 1.15+m BP after 6pm colo but they dont have 1m BP after 1pm colo will my spot be taken?

since this thread is not updated every after colo...

Edited by Olets, 31 May 2013 - 05:02 PM.

#63 awayish

awayish

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

1.1m points and no update

http://s13.postimg.o...765m3r/colo.jpg

Edited by awayish, 02 June 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#64 mikhoo

mikhoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

CM question: i got my 1m BP form 1pm colo and theres 6 spots left for priest what will happen to my slot if i got 1m BP first after 1pm colo that will qualify me for the slot if the 6pm colo surpass my BP, lets say i got 1.10m bp after 6pm colo and 6 priest got 1.15+m BP after 6pm colo but they dont have 1m BP after 1pm colo will my spot be taken?

since this thread is not updated every after colo...

Good Question... that would be unfair. if they will base on the much higher points.

- xXEagleEyeXx

#65 fordxinx

fordxinx

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

u need to update this list ASAP!

#66 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

u need to update this list ASAP!

You need to calm down and wait until they can get everything down pat. Yelling at CMs is not going to get it done any faster and just might get you in trouble if you continue.

#67 ZoeScarlet

ZoeScarlet

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

wishing...... :ok: my priest makes it!

#68 bogs0506

bogs0506

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

I am unsure if we are going to get an update today, since those who handle the database are out of the office.

I will make sure to leave them a message so they know we need another pull.

Make sure to hold onto your blood points until you see your name pop up on the list here or on the Hall of Honor.

when will be the update gm? im tired of using Goblin Bow lels :heh:

#69 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

IF melee players actually focused on rangers and magic users more instead of each other, they would probably win more often. As it stands right now, they fight their own and give ranged classes free kills non-stop.

#70 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

IF melee players actually focused on rangers and magic users more instead of each other, they would probably win more often. As it stands right now, they fight their own and give ranged classes free kills non-stop.

while this is somewhat true. there's a reason they skip ranged. and thats because its pretty hard to get more than a few consecutive hits on a ranged as melee. that being said, i have little problem getting to last round and winning as a knight and im not even pvp specced so /shrug.

#71 awayish

awayish

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

btw, when will woe be released? if it is pretty soon then there's a good chance i'll just save for woe gear and skip colo stuff

#72 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

while this is somewhat true. there's a reason they skip ranged. and thats because its pretty hard to get more than a few consecutive hits on a ranged as melee. that being said, i have little problem getting to last round and winning as a knight and im not even pvp specced so /shrug.

This and plus some melee just do not want to draw the attention of ranged classes because once they lock in to us for attacking them, we're just free pot shots until we die due to the amazing movement impairments they have to pretty much kill you or make you an easy target for other players to kill.

#73 fordxinx

fordxinx

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Only the Strong Survive Winners
Posted Image
Status: Ongoing until 15 of each class has earned at least one million blood points through the Colosseum
Updated 5/30/13

Knight (2/15)
Sentomaru
Shingo

Warrior (3/15)
LostRook
Shou
Raikuron

Wizard (2/15)
Zeek
ChaosMiro

Sorcerer (11/15)
Yamraiha
Kaestria
Phreeoni
RaistlinMajere
Arcnologia
Nala
Meowsi
Morbid
Tantrum
AstralUltima
Stryfe

Assassin (4/15)
AceXeca
Albert
Ifi
MutsuHinata

Rogue (3/15)
Cosmoz
EExall
Ahlun

Beastmaster (2/15)
Monsieur
Ursaling

Ranger (6/15)
Tulimbang
Devonier
Fantazindy
CyhoErun
Keto
Agnola

Priest (9/15)
Mystogan
Tonby
Fluffel
Death
Regille
Doray
Swindlyn
Animated
Riniel

Monk (0/15)

so when this list updated?
2 days oredy

#74 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

If things go as planned, the list should be updated tomorrow.

Sorry for the wait, but in the meantime, please do not use the thread as a stomping ground. Thanks.

#75 2599130505195244383

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

http://i.imgur.com/E94OF3Y.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users