• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jherekw

jherekw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

As a Ranger is it possible to get both the bow and the quiver from the dungeons or can you only pick one? If you can only pick one which one is more worth it?

#2 Funen1

Funen1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

I believe you're talking about the statue exchanges with Guranyang? You can only get one of them since you have only one weapon statue. As for which one, depends on the gear you have at the time. Typically the drops you find in the local dungeons proper are better than those you get from Guranyang in the same region, so if you get a drop of one but not the other, your choice is easy. Even if you don't find either of them by the time you're done with Kharas, take a look at your current gear and see which one provides a greater increase to your stats. In addition, you'll be wanting to hold onto whatever blue weapons you get for the extra Hit rate until at least the next set of dungeon quests, so you don't need to worry about the possibility of bows getting replaced by green gear from normal quests earlier than that - again, take whichever gives you more stats.

#3 jherekw

jherekw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

Thank you very much for the input ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users