Would it be ok to not max Battle Order? - Swordman - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Would it be ok to not max Battle Order?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zuerst

Zuerst

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Like the topic says, I see that there are plenty of knights and warriors and the chance of both having this skill in the parties is high. So should I skip maxing it and put the other skill points into a more useful skill?

#2 ssjdra

ssjdra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

What skill would you consider more useful that you would not already have max'd?

Edited by ssjdra, 30 May 2013 - 01:07 PM.

#3 Zuerst

Zuerst

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

Looking at some off tank builds I see that people have Brandish Storm and Defender Maxed. So for soloing purposes I was thinking putting them into Rage Strike.

#4 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

Like the topic says, I see that there are plenty of knights and warriors and the chance of both having this skill in the parties is high. So should I skip maxing it and put the other skill points into a more useful skill?

if you're a knight, max battle order. if you're a warrior you can make the call to not max it(so long as you are not the MT and the MT is a knight).

Warriors points are spread more thin, tank warriors that is. Knights can easily max battle order and actually have 2 points to play around with(5 points if you choose not to get battle tactics)

#5 Zuerst

Zuerst

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm planning on making a warrior. I've only played an Assassin and a Sorcerer.

#6 Kitsilver

Kitsilver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

I think maxing battle order is worth it as a warrior. It's fine if you always plan on partying with a knight. But what if your tank is a monk? Or what if you decide to MT? Maxed battle order is important in those cases. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users