5 replies to this topic

#1 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

i know BM dont have the best DPS and would be better as either Offtank or Maintank, but i really want to play my BM as a dedicated DPS

i was thinking of something like this http://ro2base.com/b...310226.22310226

idk if this will work and even if it doesnt i atleast tried it any tips beside searching for Vig/Haste equip?

ps: please dont even try to make me go offtank/tank

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

Might be useful to drop Cruel Bite/Tiger points to get Wild Impact. Even if you're not tank, it's the only real form of crowd control you're going to get.

I mean, lol, dropping 1 point in Cruel Bite loses you +1% damage on a non-primary DPS skill and gives you an AoE stun.

May not be useful soloing, but if you even managed to get into a party, coupled with other classes AoE stuns, could definitely be a good thing, and you don't lose much at all to pick it up.

Edited by Sera, 02 June 2013 - 03:37 AM.

#3 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

What Sera said. Dropping 1 point from cruel bite and 4 from tiger to max out wild impact is definitely the way to go since you wont be kiting adds as a dps and you'll only be using cruel bite after an aoe gets your hp down. I'd also recommend putting a few more points into vit since you're basically at the level of a ranger in terms of defense and hp so a strong aoe can still 1 shot you without giving you the chance to heal.

Now I'm just wondering if this can actually match any main dps classes in damage. With every skill that does damage short of cruel bite maxed out you should be able to match other dps classes and you still have your other skills to help keep you alive.

#4 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

ok so will this be better http://ro2base.com/b...310238.22310238 ?
i just hope this work and dont fail horribly(though idk why it would)

#5 Canasaurus

Canasaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

For BMs to become a legit DPS job, they'd need some sort of reset mechanism like Rangers and Rogues do. If you have a group of friends or a reliable guild, you shouldn't do too badly - it's all games afterall.

#6 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

I suppose it would do as well as any DPS beastmaster could. Stat-wise, you may want more Str/Agi to help maximize your DPS. Also, maybe Garbong cards instead of scratch thief.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users