#1 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

Posted Image

There's no way that this plate and these gaiters are part of the same set. The skirt is cute, but it clashes with the armor. I'm sure it actually belongs to sorcerer or something.
For the record, the plate is a drop from ant hell (level 40 required) and the gaiters I forged myself (level 42). Oh well, at least the gaiters I have from the lab have enough dodge and parry to compensate for the defense this skirt gives. And looks more sensible.

Posted Image

#2 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

so dye it to a color you want.

#3 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

There just needs to be a toggle skirt off option. Haha.

#4 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

There just needs to be a toggle skirt off option. Haha.

panties everywhere?

#5 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

so dye it to a color you want.

I... I wan't talking about the color...

#6 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

I... I wan't talking about the color...

ah saw one was green and one was brown and you said it was clashing with your armor so assumed you were talking about the color(which the brown matched better)

#7 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

ah saw one was green and one was brown and you said it was clashing with your armor so assumed you were talking about the color(which the brown matched better)

I referred at how the armor is heavily plated (with scale-plate armor underneath even) while the lower part is just... a miniskirt. It's just funny how much that classes :jaja:

Expanding on that...
Posted Image
I noticed after noticing the pauldrons that the level 40 armor is based on RO1 lord knights. But even then, that plate slightly above the knee, the lack of scales on the waist and specially the cape give it a much better visual balance. Not to mention that in the sprite skin was barely noticeable Posted Image
Additionaly, this miniskirt skipped a couple steps in the cloth-deprivation line, so it has double the impact.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

At least this set is still leagues better than the swordie sets (the second set was so hideous that I fought GTB with the very first armor they gave me in Elemento Academy).

Why am I analizing this so heavily anyways?

#8 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

I still don't understand the belly window on that level 37(?) armour and its similar models. The weirdest piece is probably the robo-gorilla gauntlets that you get at about 45-ish.

You know what I really want? Costumes based on RO1 classes--

#9 rollchan

rollchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

I agree that lv 40 female knight's armor looks horrible and out of place.

You can't dye lv 40 armor FYI.

#10 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

I still don't understand the belly window on that level 37(?) armour and its similar models. The weirdest piece is probably the robo-gorilla gauntlets that you get at about 45-ish.

You know what I really want? Costumes based on RO1 classes--

Oh god, don't tell me those horrid gauntlets make a return. And there I was so happy to never see them again ;_;
Posted Image

And I approve of that idea, I've always wanted a crusader costume for my knight and a swordie costume for my swordie. Swordies went from the cutest class in RO1 to the ugliest first job in RO1.

#11 Praesul

Praesul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Wearing the robo gauntlets right now, actually. Really hoping 50 armor looks way better than the 40 sets, I liked the 35 set, 40 - 45 so far....ugh.

#12 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Level 50 sets don't look much better. It just starts looking evil with spikes poking out all over the place. I think the only really good decent looking ones are the RHD sets.

#13 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Level 50 sets don't look much better. It just starts looking evil with spikes poking out all over the place. I think the only really good decent looking ones are the RHD sets.

Colo and raid are -_-, but at least we'll eventually get CoA and AoD, right? And while I don't really dig the samurai look for AoD, the crusader-like look for CoA isn't half bad
Posted Image

I hope the cape is part of it. I miss my RO1 capes.

Haaaah. I just want a RO1 crusader costume. Just give me back my hugeskirt, my neck plate, my humongous pauldrons, my random crosses.
Actually, I just want to be a crusader. I miss devotion, shield reflect and being a religious zealot.

#14 AlexaWhite

AlexaWhite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Crusaders in RO1 have very nice and attractive look.
Posted Image

Actually, I just want to be a crusader. I miss devotion, shield reflect and being a religious zealot.

Me wants to

#15 Praesul

Praesul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

I'm actually thinking about rerolling...Female knight armor is so ugly in comparison to female warrior armor. I know the later warrior armors are like SPIKES EVERYWHERE but yeah. :/

#16 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'm actually thinking about rerolling...Female knight armor is so ugly in comparison to female warrior armor. I know the later warrior armors are like SPIKES EVERYWHERE but yeah. :/

At least they're still heaps above that piece of crap that RO1 royal guards wore.
How are warrior armors? I can't really say I like their level 50 epics over knight's (except for colo. For some reason, that one looks MORE protected than knight's).

Dear MMORPG developers,

When I choose to play an obvious tank class, I want to look as tanky as plausible.

Sincerely,
a tank with a cold midrif

Edited by Nereida, 04 June 2013 - 06:18 AM.

#17 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

At least warrior females wear pants -

#18 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

Well, that's certainly a plus that I'd like to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users