#1 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

So I posted this in the bugs section a while back but I don't know if it's a real bug.

Battle Leap's damage seems off. It does 13% p.dmg at level 1 but it seems to be only doing half the damage of that.

My attack power is about 2000.

When I use Battle Leap and hit a few enemies, it should be doing 2000 * 0.13 = 260. 260 damage is what it should be doing.. but it's only hitting at around 100-ish. That's not even counting the enemies defense.

So I thought it was because I was hitting multiple enemies so it might have reduced my attack power. I attacked 1 enemy and... did the same exact amount of damage. There wasn't any change.

Is this skill bugged or something? It's half as weak as it currently states.

#2 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

Yeah, I notified the GM's on SEA and CM's here regarding the same thing. It seems no matter what level [Battle Leap] is set to, it will always deal ~5% damage (half the damage of a normal attack).

Then again, I'm going to take it as that the skill (similar to BM aoe stun) is overpowered enough as it is (aoe stun every 30 secs). I'm going to assume most people who have it maxed (including myself) are in it for the utility though. If they happen to bring back the "damage ratings" to it, it would face a "warm welcome" from warriors and BM's alike.

#3 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, I think it really needs the damage fixed. I mean they ARE Warriors and Beast Masters already have passive ATK boosts regardless of the AoE stun. Plus Warriors can't be moving while using the skill either.

#4 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Would love to have the attack component working as stated. Less pots to burn for every encounter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users