7 replies to this topic

#1 Gexmn

Gexmn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hi all, I'm fairly new to RO2. I haven't tested this build. I came up with this build by reading numerous guides.
http://www.ro2skills...BeBdDrbqBeD2oqA

What are people's opinion about Highness Heal? Would level 5 be overheal?
What are people's opinion about Assumptio? That cool down is a bit long imo. That's one of the reason why I didn't even consider Archangel and Angelus.

Basically, I'm thinking about dropping some points from those 2 skills and put them into my DoT skills so I can be hybrid with emphasis on DPS.

Max Holy Light is for easier leveling (and I may want to emphasize on DPS)
Also, would lv4 Heal be sufficient?

Thanks.

Edited by Gexmn, 02 June 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#2 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

- I personally max Highness Heal. Even if it's overheal, I'd rather have that than the exact opposite.
- Assumptio is sort of your panic button...next to Coluceo Heal. You can save a life with it in those 10 seconds.
- I don't think you lose much with Lv 4 Heal.
- Gloria isn't necessary to max. If you're not getting Archangel, leave it at 0

#3 glock47

glock47

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Don't put point on HL it is useless, you will always use it with Aspersio (100% crit) and if you go hybrid your dps will come from you dots and GR.

HH maxed is a personnal preference it depends on the user but if you want to go hybrid (most focused on Dps) you might get HH or Heal to 5 not both.

Heal: you should max it, but honestly if you go with HH maxed don't put point in it,

Assumptio is a really good skill, very good during long boss fight or in "time crisis".

In fact, this is all but prefences in term of gameplay. :p_laugh:

#4 Gexmn

Gexmn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

OK thanks guys.
This is my updated build: http://www.ro2skills...BeBdDrboqeA2oqA
I max Crescent because lv4 and lv5 is a 2% difference. Adoramus at lv3 because lv2 and lv3 is a 2% difference.
2 points left over... I think either make Magnus Exorcism max or add them into Oratio.
Give opinions and reasons, thanks.

#5 AngeChan

AngeChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Why leave Gloria at 0? Even 1 points investment is worth it. Proc chance can save a life many times and allow you to use other spells in between cast of heal when you know your next heal will be instant.

You will almost never use ME except during farming a lot of mobs.. it's not worth to raise. I think Gloria is best point for value, but you can max oratio instead for a little more damage.

Edited by AngeChan, 02 June 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#6 Squachie

Squachie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Don't put more than one point in your dots if you are going hybrid. The damage increase from it is so little. Better to invest in maxing archangel instead which powers up pretty much all your dots, GR and your healing.

#7 Crow

Crow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

I have maxed HH, I am never unhappy with the 'overheal' and it is not an overheal (on the main target) way more often than I have expected. The HoT that comes after (when used with aspersio) is even better and allows you to do additional stuff, like casting Aqua Benedicta.

Assumptio is a great cooldown and you will not regret maxing it.

I like the second build more than the first one. You can consider moving 2 points from Adoramus to something else, like Gloria or max HH. But even without it the build is solid.

#8 NiaAdha

NiaAdha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

If this is my hybrid build, i'd rather put those points in Assumptio to sanctuary. Even Lv3 is enough.

Gloria? Meh. Had one priest in SEA, had gloria. The only benefit i get is...err...well...nothing.

I would suggest you put points in oratio though. It's a debuffing skill, which pretty much is what you need through colo. Magnus Exorcimus, while some say you only need it for mobbing, i beg to differ. While colo allows you to kill steal, AoE is always useful. With aspersio +ME, you also cast Oratio on them. So if you get that last kill while you're debuffing, you are confirming your place to the next stage.

If it's for PvP, i would suggest maxing Magnus Exorcimus and Oratio. I did thought Genesis Ray was important at 1st, but then i bought skill reset and max out ME (along other tweaks).

If it's PvE, OTOH....

Nah. We dont need hybrids in PvE.

Just my 2cents.

Edit : (Apersio + Maxed ME) + Maxed Genesis Ray = 1 kill in PvP :p_laugh:

Edited by NiaAdha, 12 June 2013 - 04:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users