6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
364 replies to this topic

#51 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Verified that it is ALL drops, including cards for these monsters.

#52 Laudanum

Laudanum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Verified that it is ALL drops, including cards for these monsters.

Thanks! :p_hi:

#53 rantz904

rantz904

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

oda check and reply to your inbox please

#54 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

woot looks like its a great time for people to get their lowbies leveled up!

#55 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

I think iRO would love you forever if you changed ragged zombies to removers in mid turn in. :gg:

#56 Madante

Madante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

@Mid Turn-in

Zombies are way to high level for the mid turn-in. Anyone freshly dinging 100 wont be able to get any exp of these monsters till 109. And thats a huge gap. Could you please take that into consideration?

#57 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

I think iRO would love you forever if you changed ragged zombies to removers in mid turn in. :gg:

yeah 2 reasons for ragged zombie request to taken out: ranged monster and already used before...

#58 Madante

Madante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

Also, could you include the VIP overlook dungeon into the spotlight?

#59 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

will the VIP bonus stack with the spotlight bonus?

#60 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

Pretty sure the answer to that is a yes.

#61 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Zen casting time?

#62 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Blind bug fix?

#63 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

Is there anywhere I can check out info about the new update? Are there any worthwhile rewards from the Sphinx dungeon? Oh, also, will the new cards (like byalan 6) be coming in too?

Edited by Ramen, 04 June 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#64 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

Fixing the fact that anyone can decide to warp you as you spawn into a map from town/other map, or lock you using Ice Wall...that would be a nice fix. Don't know how many times I've been sent to glitched spots, like Morroc Crater, by a priest. Or when I can't even EXIT Prontera into South Pront because some Warlock is casting Ice Wall on the portal blocking everyone inside. Probably doing something like around NPCs where you can't put a chat near them, just creating a permanent Magnetic Earth around portals to prevent such occurances.

#65 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Anything about the new boxes? xD

#66 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

In the past, they usually announce new Box contents after the servers are already down... It may not be intentional, but it's nice that they don't throw the market into total chaos right before maint, lol. :]

But this was before maint time change... and uhh, mods are quite busy right now. ^^'

#67 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Nice, i've got an excuse to boost all accounts now. Im glad Izlude is included in the spotlight.. prontera's monsters are too low level for many. Izlude 6 parties, anyone? :gg:

BB's HERE I COME!!!!

/fsh. Straight truth.

he knows that, but as someone who semi-play classic I can say classic is being ignored currently....

Probably because it's pretty much failed from the start. It's never been classic because classic never had rental items or (originally) KP. Look at how many people are on that sever now... it's like how Ymir was right before the merge.

that UGC card bonus air captain's hat looks interesting too

+9 EMH > ACH, unless ACH winds up being a costume.

yeah 2 reasons for ragged zombie request to taken out: ranged monster and already used before...

People hate ranged monsters, yeah.. but that doesn't mean they're going to take it out. They have to put in hard monsters occasionally. If they didn't everyone would take too much advantage of it all the time. As for being a monster they've already used before... that's the point. If you put every monster in the game into a ti, there would be an influx of every card type (MVPs/some bosses excluded). They have to keep certain monsters out of turn-in maps, like porcellio, raydric, or penomenas, because their cards have always been somewhat expensive - no matter what server we've played in. It would destroy the market and everyone would complain about it if they lowered prices. AK, Inc & Suc cards are a perfect example.

Edited by Fuuton, 04 June 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#68 yarch

yarch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

Question, for those who get 3 same costumes from PCP, they can trade for a new costume.
Any plan for people who get 2 same costumes?
Will grandma buy them from players later?

#69 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

hey Oda/guys will the npc to trade in costumes for a new one stay?

#70 Hokaru

Hokaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

So.. the "May even quest", do you mean the lamp quest? If yes, then I won't need to rush and do the quest today.

#71 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

Nice, i've got an excuse to boost all accounts now. Im glad Izlude is included in the spotlight.. prontera's monsters are too low level for many. Izlude 6 parties, anyone? :gg:

/fsh. Straight truth.

Probably because it's pretty much failed from the start. It's never been classic because classic never had rental items or (originally) KP. Look at how many people are on that sever now... it's like how Ymir was right before the merge.

+9 EMH > ACH, unless ACH winds up being a costume.

People hate ranged monsters, yeah.. but that doesn't mean they're going to take it out. They have to put in hard monsters occasionally. If they didn't everyone would take too much advantage of it all the time. As for being a monster they've already used before... that's the point. If you put every monster in the game into a ti, there would be an influx of every card type (MVPs/some bosses excluded). They have to keep certain monsters out of turn-in maps, like porcellio, raydric, or penomenas, because their cards have always been somewhat expensive - no matter what server we've played in. It would destroy the market and everyone would complain about it if they lowered prices. AK, Inc & Suc cards are a perfect example.

In this case i would argue that we want Ragged's removed not just because of their range, but because of their hit rate. it is impossible to dodge them even 70% of the time if you don't have 120 Base AGI. You wont be able to move period against mobs like these if you're under lvl 115, because by the time the dreaded position lag catches up, you're already dead.

#72 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

In the past, they usually announce new Box contents after the servers are already down... It may not be intentional, but it's nice that they don't throw the market into total chaos right before maint, lol. :]

But this was before maint time change... and uhh, mods are quite busy right now. ^^'

This is a "very early" note.. So I was hoping they would post it up.. xD But it's ok.. I don't mind waiting.. Just feeling excited and anxious after the boring boxes recently.. :p_laugh:

#73 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

I still bet there is only few cards or drops that are valuable, There are more than 100 monsters on all TI range except high TI ones. Take out those who has low exp and valuable drops, should be around 50 monsters to roll. I just don't mind repeated monsters if they not recycled too often, high TI is different story since bio3 plus most monsters drop rates and exp issue..

Did I must mention some of those cards also mostly obtained from bots? One other purpose people want those things in TI is to make botters pissed... Also players not stupid to sell something pricey in low price instantly. OCA is farmed like hell due to Hazy Forest, but is its price lowered? No..

#74 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

Unless something changes they have always said that the Double Exp Events do not stack with Spotlight Events.

Oda,

I know this started off as early Maintenance notes however Maintenance is this morning & the only change, I think that was made, was to the TI's. I know it's been asked but what happened to the Lucky Box that was supposed to be added along with the contents?

Edited by Razzez, 05 June 2013 - 01:52 AM.

#75 Hikalu

Hikalu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationDunno Where am i
  • Server:Huh, Is this RO??

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

Oda
can u help my glitch character please...
i even cant use it to login... it keep dc-ing.. he get stuck in Malando Culvert instance map..

Edited by Hikalu, 05 June 2013 - 02:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users