Mega buffed players on Colo - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Mega buffed players on Colo

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#51 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

What I want to know is why isn't everyone automatically healed up to 100/100 during Colo prep time?

That cannot be a hard thing to program.

#52 5854130601070045113

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yo Colosseum so I heard you give out free Mega Buffs:
https://s3.amazonaws...w4nj/upload.png

It is quite annoying starting with 1-2k/9k health and no items/level req enough to heal up before the 1st round starts, I guess so people can feed on the newbs?

So, I've seen level 20s make it to round 3 and 4, anyone manage to win full Colo with a level 20- yet?

I can totally imagine an acolyte hitting level 3 or 4 getting the first DoT, and just rampaging the entire thing 20-30 kills with level 1 holy light, oratio, and lex.

#53 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yo Colosseum so I heard you give out free Mega Buffs:
https://s3.amazonaws...w4nj/upload.png

It is quite annoying starting with 1-2k/9k health and no items/level req enough to heal up before the 1st round starts, I guess so people can feed on the newbs?

So, I've seen level 20s make it to round 3 and 4, anyone manage to win full Colo with a level 20- yet?

I can totally imagine an acolyte hitting level 3 or 4 getting the first DoT, and just rampaging the entire thing 20-30 kills with level 1 holy light, oratio, and lex.

i got to final round with a lvl 26 rogue. got number 1 with about minute and a half left, but couldn't get another kill past that point.

#54 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

The kafra buffs also create a really bad case of sprite / position errors in colo (and its already bad enough to begin with) this itself is a major balance issue and essentially voids any melees from doing anything. Also another thing they need to add is locking out the small rooms in the colo map. Its coliseum not "hide in a cage" and the fact of the room nerfing skills and bugging out chars doesn't help the fact of the shooting through walls bs. You get a minute to run around before it starts and you can enter whenever you want, stats are also balanced so you can repair before you enter or when you enter then get out of the room.

#55 Vaelastrasz

Vaelastrasz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

They should ban the other explorer buff potions from colo, so everyone runs around without those OP defensive pots...

#56 717007422

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Those player arent using any item, is a hack, the wind potion only has 30 sec of duration, and those persons, has infinite speed,and infinite buffs even after death, if you see one, you need to repot them.

I agree, Last night there was only 1 sorc final round. I killed him, and he spawned with all the buffs again. It's a hack that needs to be addressed quickly. Speed hacking has been around for atleast a week because more than once I've run into someone I just cannot catch. This is after I hit with 40% speed debuff, use guardian and wind elixir. Still lose ground chasing >.> Not to mention the infinite acrobatics and teleports going around. How do you report someone when you cannot see their name?

#57 717007422

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

As for items, They should just make a PvP vendor that sells PvP only items. Cant use em outside pvp cant bring anything inside.

#58 Ledise

Ledise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

There are stuffs in the kafra shop like Explorer's Str Potion Agi, and so in which gives players for example plus attack rate 9% and so on. These buffs will stay as long as the character lives so if you see any person having them buffs though its 5th round meaning they didn't died, and to God knows why they didn't.

#59 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

There are stuffs in the kafra shop like Explorer's Str Potion Agi, and so in which gives players for example plus attack rate 9% and so on. These buffs will stay as long as the character lives so if you see any person having them buffs though its 5th round meaning they didn't died, and to God knows why they didn't.

Not if they rebuff when they die. Already seen a ranger and warrior rebuff after dying round 2-4 several times and rebuffing several times (you can see when they respawn if your lucky their buff list popping up) and I do believe there is a 10m wind pot.

#60 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

Posted Image

It really is kind of crazy sometimes. I support a full dispel upon entering Colosseum.

#61 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

Posted Image

It really is kind of crazy sometimes. I support a full dispel upon entering Colosseum.

Damn , did that guy win?

#62 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

Damn , did that guy win?

That specific Colosseum? Yes he did. Was #1 most of every round, got tons of kills and no one could ever catch up to him to deal enough damage to even kill him once. Stuns didn't work for some reason (bugged?) and he ran really, really fast.

Edited by Billeh, 07 June 2013 - 08:09 AM.

#63 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Posted Image

Good Game Gravity.

#64 YaoFei

YaoFei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

Not if they rebuff when they die. Already seen a ranger and warrior rebuff after dying round 2-4 several times and rebuffing several times (you can see when they respawn if your lucky their buff list popping up) and I do believe there is a 10m wind pot.

3 out of 4 explorer buffs are still usable in colo.. only the 9% attack buff is prohibited..

#65 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

Posted Image

rofl

Edited by englishtealite, 07 June 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#66 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

i dont get whats funny in that screenshot ^ Oh, that you're lvl 20. i see now

Edited by sephiroso, 07 June 2013 - 12:38 PM.

#67 TsMaSh

TsMaSh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

+1 full dispell

#68 5854130601070045113

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

rofl

Indeed... the only question now is if that screenshot proves Colo IS balanced enough for a 20 to win, or if it is still imbalanced because ranged don't even need more than mobility and DoTs to win.

Make all melee gap closers 0 cd, lol.

#69 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Indeed... the only question now is if that screenshot proves Colo IS balanced enough for a 20 to win, or if it is still imbalanced because ranged don't even need more than mobility and DoTs to win.

There can only be one class weak enough in PvP to have a 0 cd melee gap closer and still feel weak.

Edited by Meconopsis, 07 June 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#70 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

At least allow Battle Leap to work even when Frosted or Snared. xP

#71 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

The SS is clearly a fluke. How bad does a Colo group have to be to allow an "acolyte" to reach round 5? 99% of Colo focus on the first job people and get them eliminated in the first few rounds.

The acolyte's only way of advancing to round 5 is through KS using critical holy lights, and he is without most of the survivability spells (or even potions). I would literally camp such a target if I was in Colo.

#72 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Damn , did that guy win?

Doubtful, it's a ranger haha. While a fully buffed tank class (such as the ever-annoying knight) is a full deterrence from people attempting to kill him, a ranger with full buffs is like the prime target because it's actually not that hard to get rid of the buffs on a ranger.

#73 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Or they could be sticking Oratio on everything and anything before running away with Wind Potions. I do see a Wind Potion buff on the Aco. If you're lucky enough, those DoT's could be enough to finish someone off if another person brought them down to like 2% hp if they weren't able to 1-shot them. xD

#74 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Or they could be sticking Oratio on everything and anything before running away with Wind Potions. I do see a Wind Potion buff on the Aco. If you're lucky enough, those DoT's could be enough to finish someone off if another person brought them down to like 2% hp if they weren't able to 1-shot them. xD

That has indeed happened to me... multiple times before. I giggle every time. Yes I play an OP priest.

#75 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

I have submitted a report to the devs in order to put in a change to buffs in Colosseum.

Hopefully we will see something in an upcoming patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users