Mega buffed players on Colo - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Mega buffed players on Colo

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#126 Farfanuggen

Farfanuggen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

It wasn't even 5 minutes after that. Colo prep has 1 minute inbetween rounds. 20-30 seconds after round started is when she was targetted. So if this person used a spinel in round 2, there is no possible way it would be up before 3 even ended. 1 minute prep + 2 and a half per round = 3 and a half minutes. So you can use a Spinel once every 2 rounds.

Because she went from about 2k health while on me to full in a split second in round 2. After a full DoT stack/RoG+Lex Div.

Edit - To make this a non-issue, why not just eliminate consumables altogether. It elimates people from bypassing the HS and inputting a direct pot command to use a pot when it's still on cooldown.

Edited by Farfanuggen, 09 June 2013 - 10:09 PM.

#127 Benttincan

Benttincan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

WP, like AS, will never remedy the situation. At best they'll prevent it from getting worse, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

That said, it would be more interesting if players were debuffed upon entry and outside consumables were banned. In the latter's case, have PvP-only consumables (not just pots) available for purchase from vendors inside the arena; all the same, no multi-tier crap. That would further the entire "level playing field" concept considerably and, like I said, be more interesting.

Granted, there is the issue of zeny; low level players typically won't have the same amount of cash to burn as high level players typically do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users