3 replies to this topic

#1 Krosscut

Krosscut

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

Hello, i've been lurking for quite some time now and notice a load of beastmaster threads. Was wondering if anyone here plays ranger? I'll be making one very soon and was wondering if anyone can give me their experience with the class so far. What build/skill set do you use?

#2 Funen1

Funen1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

Don't worry, plenty of people play Rangers. I think the reason you don't see many threads about them is that there really isn't much left to discuss. They're already agreed upon as one of the best, if not the best, single-target DPS classes in the game, and they only have two builds (focus on Arrow Vulcan vs. Falcon Assault), both of which tend to have at most only a little variation in skills. Base stats aren't as significant compared to stats you get from gear, so as long as you invest most of your stat points in STR and AGI you should be fine.

#3 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

If you scroll down you'll see plenty of ranger topics as well. It was mostly ranger for a while but then suddenly there's more interest in beastmasters, so now there's more topics about those.

#4 Ledise

Ledise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Maybe the reason why there are more topics on the Beastmaster Class it is because there's not much beastmasters and not much people know about this class, how and why overlooks the class and picks ranger instead or the like so they got this interest to know more about it.

Edited by Ledise, 06 June 2013 - 11:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users