Server Maintenance - Patch Notes v469 @2PM (-8 UTC) June 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance - Patch Notes v469 @2PM (-8 UTC) June 4

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Howdy Roserians!

Be aware that a Server Maintenance will be occurring at 2PM (-8 UTC) today (June 4th, 2013) so plan accordingly! :ok:

Thanks~

---

I'm hijacking the original post, as I was too busy to post the initial notice, ShazamO was kind enough to do it for me today. :)

Leonis

Item Mall News - Important
Until now, we have done our best to cater to the desires of our community with how they wish to see the Item Mall offer items. Unfortunately, in the good nature of wishing to open up those options to the game play economy, there are some who abuse it with intent to damage our game play, economy and services.
Due to recent issues with sellers, scams, credit card fraud and charge-back activity, it is with great sorrow that we are forced to take the following course of action in effort to prevent and discourage this nature of activity.

The following Item Mall items are being placed as account bound until further notice:
  • All Item Mall Refine Runes & Boxes of Runes
  • All Item Mall, Reset, Passive and Support Books
  • Re-Roll Hammers
If you know of anyone who participates in this or any other illegal activity that goes against the user account agreement, such as exchanging real money for any items or services in-game, please report them to our Customer Service Team. This activity is against our user account policy agreement and has been damaging not only the fun experience we work hard to provide for you, but ultimately the state of the game's economy. If activity continues, we will continue restricting the ability to trade further items from the Item Mall as we pursue additional legal and preventative measures to this kind of criminal activity.

Patch Notes v469
Item Mall - Lucky Spin
The voting on Facebook was concluded and many of you picked your favorite costumes!
If you missed out on the vote, come like us on Facebook and get special news and tib-bits! (ROSE Online - Facebook)

The following costumes are being put up to the Lucky Spin for the month of June, with extra bonuses activated while they're available!
In no particular order of popularity:
  • Truck Bot & Sport Bot Costume
  • Inmate & Prisoner Jumpsuit
  • Doctor Costume
  • Traditional Red Chinese Costume (New!)
Additionally, the previous month's Lucky Spin Costumes will also continue to retain their extra bonus, due to the bonus not taking effect for most of the month and will also share the extra bonus for the extended period of the month of June.

Game Arena
Akram Arena - The Akram Arena (Some of you may remember it, it was the Union Wars actual map name) has returned as a Game Arena PvP mode.
  • Designed for 7~10 Players Per Team (consisting of 1~2 Support Roles, 6~8 Fighter Roles)
  • Point system based on player participation
  • Results are displayed on scoreboard at end of match
The Overview (for those of you who are new to it)
Akram Arena is an attack/defend style game mode, with one team attacking, and the other team defending a series of crystals. Sunrise Crystals will spawn in both the left and right of the defender's base, which the defenders must protect for the duration of the battle, while the attackers must destroy one of the two crystals to remain in the game.

When one of the crystals has been destroyed, the attackers will extend the remaining game time, and a Sunset Crystal will spawn in the center of the map.

Once the attackers destroy the final crystal, they will win the game. If the defenders successfully prevent the attackers from destroying all of the crystals within the time limit, they will win the game. The defenders may also destroy the Dusk Crystal, located in the attacker's base, to strategically teleport the attacking team back to their base.

Level Brackets
  • 100-140
  • 141-180
  • 181-200
  • 201-220
  • 221-230
Additional quest assignments for the Akram Arena are available from:
  • [Battlemaster] Esmee - City of Junon Polis
  • [Battlemaster] Sappho - Magic City of the Eucar
  • [Battlemaster] Rubee - Xita Refuge
  • [Battlemaster] Amber - Desert City of Muris
Bug Fixes
Arua's Blessing Effect is no longer dispelled as it is considered an Item Mall buff.
Corrected issue that prevented "To Save Junon Polis" quest line from continuing upon reaching Prince Loderic.

#2 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

Just basic server maintenance? Or some new changes?

#3 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

Expect a handful of changes and fixes. A bit more then usual I'm guessing.

Also the Choices for July's Lucky Spin Votes! :p_smile:

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Expect a handful of changes and fixes. A bit more then usual I'm guessing.

Also the Choices for July's Lucky Spin Votes! :p_smile:

The blue samurai set better be there :pif:

#5 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

So should that cowboy set :pif:

#6 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

Doctor for sure it had max tags in 1 day lol

#7 xBlack

xBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

DR SET !!!!!!!

#8 AcidWir3

AcidWir3

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

how long will this take? i need to do a lot of stuff >.<

#9 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

As long as it takes o:

Normally I think it's 2~4 hours or so.

#10 AcidWir3

AcidWir3

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

:o got ya

#11 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:29 PM

We don't anticipate the maintenance to be extended today. There's a few bug fixes, the Lucky Spin Update and some news to be given. It's all being collected to be presented, and will be posted as soon as it's all prepared.

#12 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

Thanks Leo

#13 Polyy

Polyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

The lucky spin sets will be tradeable?

#14 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

will the new costumes be account bound? ;o

#15 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

I like this. Althought it might be a little extreme, it will surely slow down the speculation on IM prices a bit and maybe slow down the inflation or (I'm dreaming here) create a deflation period.

This is only a small step though. Now get rid of the dupers, the duped items and the illegal money. You can do it! That would be a huge hit to those (pardon my rudeness) -_-ers who are screwing the game up.

Edited by Gojio, 04 June 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#16 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

The following Item Mall items are being placed as account bound until further notice:
  • All Item Mall Refine Runes & Boxes of Runes
  • All Item Mall, Reset, Passive and Support Books
  • Re-Roll Hammers
I don't understand this someone can explain? so when i want to reset my stats or skills i am forced to buy IM or can it be gifted?

#17 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

Really really dis-satisfied with the Re-Roll hammer account bound, those are the most bought itemmall items, aka one of the biggest income of the Warpportal energy haha, besides I was buying alot of rerolls in leo to switch over servers thanks for making it impossible....

Good that I bought my passives & support books yesterday, this doesn't fix the economy ingame..
It will leave people who have 20 books, unable to sell them and they will raise the itemmall prices even more because they can't make money on the most used im items, they will raise the price of less used im items.

If you really wanted a static fix for the Itemmall economy you guys should have given the IM a static rate 100/100.
When for example: Namechange (500IM = 500M) is being put in a shop higher than 500M it will pop up an error same for the trade.
Thats how you should have taken care of things, not just account bound stuff and find the easy way out, the easy way is not always the good way.

Less money for warpportal, Economy screwed up even more D:

GG :)

Edited by Zurn, 04 June 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#18 dikkespijker

dikkespijker

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

hey djilano i know you

#19 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

besides I was buying alot of rerolls in leo to switch over servers thanks for making it impossible....

Ah dayummm yo that sucks. haha.

#20 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

so nice, doctor costume set,.....

#21 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Ah dayummm yo that sucks. haha.

Not really 300B in 2 days, ain't that bad, but now it's impossible to transfer the rest of my items.

#22 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Really nice update and great idea about item mall thingy !!! Great update :D!

#23 dikkespijker

dikkespijker

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

damm passive skills account bound i have that on my cleric and i need them for my champ its not fair

#24 Tyhar

Tyhar

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

Not really 300B in 2 days, ain't that bad, but now it's impossible to transfer the rest of my items.

And this is why they're changing it...

That earlier part about a few people that have screwed up the economy... enjoy the changes.

#25 anyname

anyname

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Really really dis-satisfied with the Re-Roll hammer account bound, those are the most bought itemmall items, aka one of the biggest income of the Warpportal energy haha, besides I was buying alot of rerolls in leo to switch over servers thanks for making it impossible....

Good that I bought my passives & support books yesterday, this doesn't fix the economy ingame..
It will leave people who have 20 books, unable to sell them and they will raise the itemmall prices even more because they can't make money on the most used im items, they will raise the price of less used im items.

If you really wanted a static fix for the Itemmall economy you guys should have given the IM a static rate 100/100.
When for example: Namechange (500IM = 500M) is being put in a shop higher than 500M it will pop up an error same for the trade.
Thats how you should have taken care of things, not just account bound stuff and find the easy way out, the easy way is not always the good way.

Less money for warpportal, Economy screwed up even more D:

GG :)

Those arn't their goals =)

this is a wonderful patch, thx guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users