Regarding Founder Title Change - Page 11 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Founder Title Change

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#251 meaownyu

meaownyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

I do not understand what interest to have such a powerful way.
If it was as powerfull as Goblin Leader tittle, i could understand, but how annoying it will be now to see EVERYONE with FOUNDER TITLE beceause this title is way better than most lvl 50 title .. yeah, we made an amazing KHARA system and we now-_- it with Founder title. Good job.

Same with Costume, wtf is that ? Seriously, older costume will keep permanent stats and not new one ? DID U EVER HAVE PLAY YOUR GAME ? WHY THE-_- DO U WANT TO BREAK THE ECONOMY.
RECRUIT COSTUME [1] U COULD BUY FOR 500z IS NOW 6000 TO 15000.

In any case I think it's still a good experience to get -_- more and more by warportal, thx bro.

#252 4239130509025813117

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

I think the best idea is to make the Founder title give Stat boosts depending on player's level.

For example: Level 1 character would get +1 all stats. And Level 50 character would get +50 to all stats.
Then everyone would be happy, right? The title would eventually be good and the level 50 players could benefit from Founder title aswell.

Edited by 4239130509025813117, 05 June 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#253 Zictren

Zictren

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

I think the best idea is to make the Founder title give Stat boosts depending on players level.

For example: Level 1 character would get +1 each stat. And Level 50 character would get +50 to all stats.
Then everyone would be happy, right? The title would eventually be good and the level 50 players would benefit from Founder title aswell.

I honestly think this would have been a better solution as to allow everyone from levels 1-50 obtain the title and give "per level" stats that were dynamic instead of static stats no matter the level.

#254 rosechelle

rosechelle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

it doesnt even matter, 20 extra stats while leveling up a char is not game breaking
why anyone worries about this stuff i just find really weird

pandora is far more powerful at lower levels and i dont see any complaining that them weapons have pretty much now become a cash item
or that them not being dropped like candy has made cash wind potions in colo more powerful

i think the original stats on the title were fine(the ones we wernt meant to see?) otherwise noone would use them and then whats the point, you would never see them, ever.

#255 meaownyu

meaownyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

Problem is, this title is more OP than all title u actually can get in game.
So, what's the point to do khara anymore ?
Isnt it annoying to see everyone with the same title ?

#256 4239130509025813117

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

But I think it's wrong against the people who leveled their character Lv 50 and obtained the Titles which give same amount of stat boost as Founder title.
They worked their asses off to get those titles, and now we get to go with the easy way. That's why it would be best to make Founder title have dynamic stats.
Lv 50 players would get paid for their hard work , and people who have Founder title/s will get the same stats on Lv 50 eventually.

#257 3831130509072723357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

Nobody would have bothered to slave away for hours leveling their characters, spending on the cash shop to level faster, if they had known about the supposed new stats beforehand.

I dunno about that, the event started on the 29th of april according tot his post http://www.playragna...news/article/43 and I joined on the 9th of may and already have 1x lvl 50 char and a lvl 30 char at the moment. Personally I didn't know about the so called title till a few days ago. people will still play the game regardless of the events or not

#258 meaownyu

meaownyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

It's wrong against people lvl 50 ? U got title lvl 30 lmao not lvl 50.
I actually got 2 lvl 50 1 lvl 40, got title on both, and didnt work to get title. I just lvled.

#259 niiLou

niiLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:47 AM

The fact is :

Some people were online the whole time for the title.

Now It's on their own , If they change the title stats , I won't join any other event personnaly.

It makes low lvl powerfull ? I doubt ... The game becomes interesting at lvl 45-50 ... I dunno why people bother about low lvls.Will you pvp them ? Will you lose against them ? It will just give them a very low chance to get 1 kill in colo.

To these who are crying , If you have joined the event and managed to get one , nice it's deserved, if not : blame yourself and only your self ... Stop crying about the stats being OP , Episode 4 in khara list is not full yet , they may release other titles who out class the best title.

Some people played more than 24h in this event just for that title , changing it now when the event is done is simply lame , unfair and illogical.

Edited by niiLou, 05 June 2013 - 03:47 AM.

#260 YiiTheHuman

YiiTheHuman

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

Giving something nice and then taking it away like a candy will not be a wise move and lead to ragequitting and unistalling this already broken game

Edited by YiiTheHuman, 05 June 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#261 Caederyn

Caederyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

hate to say it but Heim buddy, their are already titles in the game that give +30 stats to folks who do all the hard mode raids.
This kinda equalizes us now to them. Other then that new players will always be on the downside due to those titles and the players who just joined for titles will now be ahead of newer players in the future.

The reasons behind the nerfs are a little exaggerated on your part i think good sir.

Perhaps next time look into Item information and translation before adding them thanks.

#262 rosechelle

rosechelle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

there are a few better unless ive read the stats wrong :P
it should of been harder to get for sure, so its not so common
they seem to be doing alot lately to mess this server up so who cares srsly lol
the +30 drop and retarded stuff is coming so i dont see it getting any better here
maybe lots of the founders will quit out so not everyone will be using them :)

#263 niiLou

niiLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

Giving something nice and then taking it away like a candy will not be a wise move and lead to ragequitting and unistalling this already broken game

I didn't really care about the title , I think it was deserved.I mean the title is worth the effort.

What wants to make me quit actually is the delay of Noel release.I really wanted to lvl one Soulmaker , i have a 50 wiz , won't mention how boring this class is.I made a sorc because Noel are delayed.

Really hope they will release them quickly , once you reach 50 done RHD : the game becomes really boring when you locked both raids in normal (not able to do hard yet , even if some people thinks I could.).

#264 4239130509025813117

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

Of course it's nice to have more stats earlier. But it's just so annoying to hear all the crying from people who want Founder to be OP and the Lv 50 people who whine: how they had to live without the Founder title. Big deal, it's just a title..Whatever stats it gives. It's like people care more about the titles and costumes than the game itself!

#265 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

Ever worked in the gaming industry, especially on a project of such scale?

They have. For years. This simply should not have happened.

Again they did a mistake and they are dealing with it the right way, let's wait and see to see the impact but congratz on the reactivity.

It's not enough to simply say sorry and slightly alter the nerf. They should be on their toes from this, expecting everyone to just be ok with it because "We're working on it" just doesn't fly.

#266 Skyton

Skyton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance (62)

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

What wants to make me quit actually is the delay of Noel release.I really wanted to lvl one Soulmaker , i have a 50 wiz , won't mention how boring this class is.I made a sorc because Noel are delayed.

Really hope they will release them quickly , once you reach 50 done RHD : the game becomes really boring when you locked both raids in normal (not able to do hard yet , even if some people thinks I could.).

We don't really care about your life bro, and players can enjoy the game even with 50 and done rhd.
Its called MMO.

How do you think it was on RO1 at the beginning ? check this out

#267 niiLou

niiLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

We don't really care about your life bro, and players can enjoy the game even with 50 and done rhd.
Its called MMO.

How do you think it was on RO1 at the beginning ? check this out

I'm not your "bro" ,

And this is not RO1 , this is RO2 ..

The end game content is very low.Focusing on a title is just : stupid.There's much more things that people can discuss about instead debating about a event title.

#268 Dzonatan2

Dzonatan2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

No it isnt annyoing because tittles mean jack crap. Lets be honest here, does anyone stops in his tracks and OMG when they see any tittle below Goblin Leader quality? No I dont think so. You get much more out of equipment at 50 than you do from that tittle.

What's the point to do khara? hmmm how about to actually do the content of the game?

#269 3831130509072723357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

It's like people care more about the titles and costumes than the game itself!

some people actually have that set as their end game, they like collecting everything in game. I've come across players like that in a few mmo's so far

#270 ArcIgnis

ArcIgnis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

Personally, I still don't really approve of even slamming a Level Requirement on the title.
I will probably get bashed for having an opinion since that's how people roll here but meh.

No one should ever hold back on a promise. Wether it's one person or an entire company. If you promise something stick to it. The minus points you earned mostly was that letting us know on the last moment.
Also something I clearly remember was this topic : http://forums.warppo...__fromsearch__1

A request HAS been made before to nerf the founder title on the day the game even first came out. I suppose this one was missed too? If you haven't seen it in-game, it was on the forums since day 1.

Regarding that the proposal & suggestion thread are always being read, that trust is also gone with the wind.

My point being, you could have looked. You just chose not to.
The way I roll, I look at what I give away before I actually announce giving it away in the first place, even more so making it useless on the last minute.

So finally, don't hold back on your promise and leave it as it was intended wether you saw the stats or not. It is what it is now and you promised.

Edited by ArcIgnis, 05 June 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#271 1587130515050557537

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

So you wouldn't consider a player who dedicated a few hundred hours in the first 2 months as a Founder of a Game? I sure as heck would.

If you couldn't make it to level 30 in a few hundreds hours you're doing something wrong. Especially if you knew about this title...

I was 30+ after 2 or 3 days with a full support build. Quests are totally enough (and easy) to achieve this objective, it's not like they asked you to grind 12 hours per day for a month to MAYBE get the title.

#272 Grendaizer

Grendaizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:RO2/Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hello everyone and sorry for my English previously.
And sorry for the direct and rude text (which no one would say)

What i would like to say.. Administration of Warpportal, or GMs, or both, you are not serious and do not care for the cause.
And it could be clearly seen
Ok, 1st. Founder titles everyone who achieved lvl 30 before 1 June. Ok, ok. Founder - +30 stats, OMG, i need this (the reaction of normal people).
30 lvl per Account or per character? No direct answer for this. Later - yeah, yeah, per character. Before 1 June - many questions about that title. No answers at all, answers only at a stupid posts (sorry, If anyone offended). Many people lvluped your characters during last month, in the end You continued this event: as many hours you could be in game, as many titles you achieved .On the one hand everything is clear, but on the other ill-conceived (AFK, and what mean Founder title? 1st wave of players, fans, etc.). Distribution of titles was clumsy, excuse me. And now nerfed? Are you kidding? WTF?

how you make decisions, from the bulldozer?

P.S.: About a Pandora I was upset, but once you put them away, plus the fact they were not event, they were as part of the game (I think) (And this is was a good idea, but you put them away PREVIOUSLY)
P.P.S.: I'm not a hater at all, i think i'm normal and that is thoughts of most. Until I'm here, but maybe. I'm upset. Good luck.

Edited by Grendaizer, 05 June 2013 - 05:41 AM.

#273 Sephyrus

Sephyrus

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Dont worry Heimdallr, they will come back to play. =] They are just nerd raging at the moment.

#274 ThePeskyCrow

ThePeskyCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationThe Crows Nest

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

Everyone is like OMG! I'm quitting your not getting my money you don't have to be a crow to know that soon as the next shiny is out they will flock to it.

#275 138130505155016013

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

Personally, I still don't really approve of even slamming a Level Requirement on the title.
I will probably get bashed for having an opinion since that's how people roll here but meh.

No one should ever hold back on a promise. Wether it's one person or an entire company. If you promise something stick to it. The minus points you earned mostly was that letting us know on the last moment.
Also something I clearly remember was this topic : http://forums.warppo...__fromsearch__1

A request HAS been made before to nerf the founder title on the day the game even first came out. I suppose this one was missed too? If you haven't seen it in-game, it was on the forums since day 1.

Regarding that the proposal & suggestion thread are always being read, that trust is also gone with the wind.

My point being, you could have looked. You just chose not to.
The way I roll, I look at what I give away before I actually announce giving it away in the first place, even more so making it useless on the last minute.

So finally, don't hold back on your promise and leave it as it was intended wether you saw the stats or not. It is what it is now and you promised.

I can guarantee that SOMEONE read those threads, considering that there are plenty of mods policing the forums. TBH, have you not read the other 9 pages of this thread where people were complaining that the title WAS nerfed?
I can understand if you want the title to be nerfed, and it may be strong as of right now - but months from now, when new content is released, it will become less relevant, and more of a trophy. More players will join and less of the population will proportionately have the title. The level 40 use limit is fair enough, and there are still titles better than it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users