Regarding Founder Title Change - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Founder Title Change

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#76 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

Uh, yeah, the khara window has had the high stats listed on it since day 1.

You really need to stop blaming the players for all your oversights and just own up to things once in a while. Yeah, maybe it shouldn't be the best title in the game, but you have to understand that pretty much everyone saw it in the khara window and spent time and money on the game working hard to get it.

#77 Happysnacks

Happysnacks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted Image

#78 Xestrix

Xestrix

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Title "Founder" has been renamed to "Gullible".

#79 TheArrow

TheArrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

http://forums.warppo...-founder-title/

The 2nd post has it. While not a WM employee, None of you guys ever disputed the fact those would be the stats.

In fact a few more posts in that topic were CM Posts, not one disputed the stat thing.

You guys said nothing at all. Now that everyone is up and arms. You guys are rushing to control the situation that you guys **** up in.

#80 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

The game says 30/30/30/14/44

Posted Image

TSSSSSSSSSSSS BAZINGA HEIM!!

BA

ZINGA!

#81 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Posted Image

This. Don't bull-_- us anymore please.

#82 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

You guys are obviously just photoshopping it to make him look bad, please stop it. It was supposed to actually not give any stats at all, but they're doing us a massive favor by putting like +5 str on it.

#83 Kiregean

Kiregean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Heimdallr, as a born Asatru I find your naming yourself after the Vanir offensive when you try and defend this blatant fraud and false advertising. Please refrain from besmirching one of my religion's figures by using his name to perpetrate these statements. What has been done here is clear cut misleading and fraud, the title has been in game since the first day without being editted and as such the excuse that it wasn't intended to be like that doesn't stand. If you truly shared anything in common with Heimdallr you'd have had the foresight and wisdom to not lash out with a tongue as forked as Loki's.

#84 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

You guys are obviously just photoshopping it to make him look bad, please stop it. It was supposed to actually not give any stats at all, but they're doing us a massive favor by putting like +5 str on it.

STFU those are the stats that have been there since launch nothings being photoshopped

#85 Fixxry

Fixxry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image

This.

Good job.

#86 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

Geez... you guys are really hard on the CMs. They're not the ones deciding the changes in the first place. It's the devs and managers screwing everything up unfortunately. :/

#87 Zhenocnra

Zhenocnra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted Image

Come on, seriously people, lol. Don't bother holding out any faith or hope that the CM's will be able to relay what is going on to management. A simple "FYI the Founder stats are incorrect in-game, they need to be lowered" BEFORE THE EVENT CAME NEAR AN END would have covered their asses but that obviously isn't the case. And they didn't do anything about it until after the releases of the founder title.

Jump ship people. Now is the time because the ship has already sailed, LOL.

Someone should tell Heimdallr a lie of omission is still a lie. They knew that if the stats were +5 to all no one would really have any incentive to actively participate in the event. The fact that the CM's are trying to hide that will speak wonders on Reddit and Facebook. One of their CM's is going as far as to say "where did we say it would be the current in-game Founder stats?" You want us to prove you wrong when the problem is actually you didn't say anything beforehand? Don't misdirect the discussion. You already look like someone who is doing a horrible job of cleaning up this mess with your unprofessional responses.

Posted Image

#88 SukiRinoa

SukiRinoa

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

IKR. +14 WIS? that's too OP guys. +2 WIS makes things fair and balanced for everyone.

#89 Arthalion

Arthalion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

Please understand that we never stated the stats of the title, because it wasn't intended to be Amazing stats, it was always intended to be about +5 to all stats, and that is what it is being changed to. The fact that it is +30 to all stats is way too powerful to be considered intended or admissable in-game. If you look to the future how would anyone who starts playing ever compete with players with the founder titles with their solid edge on them, and it would invalidate ever using any khara title as well.Truly I am sorry that you interpret us setting it back to its intended value within 24 hours of putting it in, we wanted to get the titles out to you when we said we would rather than waiting until after maintenance. Consider today "bonus" stats for being patient with us.

It was always intended but you never said anything. The founder title is NOT overpowered, it is dead easy to get the Goblin leader title which is only 6 stats less...wow founder is so much more powerful. If you look at the SEA server, everyone and their dog has a legendary card master title which is better than founder, how is founder too powerful? The fact is, you knew the the current stats were not going to stay and you said nothing. Stop acting like you didn't, everyone sees through you.

#90 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Lol at this XD, nobody photoshoped it that's the stats as it was advertised ingame and other places

#91 Fluffyninja

Fluffyninja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Classic

STFU those are the stats that have been there since launch nothings being photoshopped

It's sarcasm.

#92 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

She's being sarcastic dude. Lay off.

#93 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

trolling guys, trolling

#94 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Anyone have a screenshot of the titles stats from the playpark news website like it was listed before?

#95 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

It's sarcasm.

Rage nullifies abilities to understand written sarcasm my bad XD

#96 Zhenocnra

Zhenocnra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted Image

LOL

#97 Happysnacks

Happysnacks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

I know a troll when I see one.

#98 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

I know a troll when I see one.

Yeah if it wasn't already obvious enough, people clearly missed her post on the previous page.

Uh, yeah, the khara window has had the high stats listed on it since day 1.

You really need to stop blaming the players for all your oversights and just own up to things once in a while. Yeah, maybe it shouldn't be the best title in the game, but you have to understand that pretty much everyone saw it in the khara window and spent time and money on the game working hard to get it.

#99 Zhenocnra

Zhenocnra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Regarding the Founder title change, we distributed the title before the change that had been planned had gone through. It will be changed with tomorrow’s maintenance in order to better balance the title in the game.

We wanted to provide a unique title to Ragnarok 2 players who joined us for our first month and played a character past level 30.

We understand the community’s concern. The intent was never to mislead you. The title distribution just happened to occur the day before we planned to change the title to what we had planned.

Posted Image

Where did we state the stats for the item? I certainly never approved their release, I have a feeling that players are telling other players about something that is not true and that rumor is becoming what you think is the truth.

Lol, just reading this at face is hilarious. *Snap* Screenshot time!

#100 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

It has been repeatedly pointed out by the community that there are other titles on the same tier and even stronger than the Founder Title. Three of them to be exact. Legendary Boss Master, Anteater, and Legendary Card Master. I don't know about you, but +30 to all of the power Stats is hardly overpowering in an end-game situation compared to early-game. It's all about the gears. The titles just give a nice boost in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users