Founders level 40?! - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Founders level 40?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic

#51 Bufkus

Bufkus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

After what happened yesterday, all I can say is I'd rather take the level 40 requirement over what they had originally proposed to do.

Edited by Bufkus, 05 June 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#52 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

It's not that I don't want to level without the +30 stats it's just that I feel that it should be fair. Either allow everybody to use the title or don't allow anybody under a certain level to use the title. I will be perfectly happy if they refunded the title on all characters under level 40 who used it, That way at least everybody in the lower-level brackets is on the same footing

#53 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

I would really like a word from somebody from WP... is there any chance of something happening to correct this?

#54 lamak666

lamak666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBLR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

I would really like a word from somebody from WP... is there any chance of something happening to correct this?

I think not.Its like my favorite dialog from ME:You have no choice.....no choice ever. :p_swt:

#55 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

People still think this is a problem? 1 month, nay 2 months tops you can forget all the level 5 characters with the founder title. And the amount of people that were up at 2AM in the morning isn't much. You snooze you lose, that's how it was.

It's still a level 50 title you can equip at level 40. That's damn good, being better than Goblin Leader title.

If you're so worried about leveling "Normally" then just get your level 50 guildmate to power level your new alt from 1 to 25 in an hour. That beats Founder title any day.

#56 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

It wouldn't be a Problem if they simply let everything like they announced it.

#57 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

Agreed. In my opinion it's totally unfair that some people get it and some don't... Either let everybody have it or refund it on people who shouldn't have it...

#58 Chyabruh

Chyabruh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Odin [RO2]

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

Watching this drama unfold has been very entertaining and upsetting :P I was one of the lucky ones to be constantly lurking day in and out keeping myself up to date.
So when I got my titles, I used and equipped them ASAP.
It's a really huge fail on the administrations part, and I'm sure I don't need to say that, It's out there and I'm sure they're feeling the pressure.

#59 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Watching this drama unfold has been very entertaining and upsetting :P I was one of the lucky ones to be constantly lurking day in and out keeping myself up to date.
So when I got my titles, I used and equipped them ASAP.
It's a really huge fail on the administrations part, and I'm sure I don't need to say that, It's out there and I'm sure they're feeling the pressure.

not really. to their investors and what not they show them the number of players online during the event so they're in the clear there. to us, they made this "compromise" to get us to back down on pressuring them, which im sure this compromise was in the works in the beginning also, they just had to play it off like they were having a battle with the devs for our sakes. im sure they had this idea to make it lvl 40 right from the getgo.

Edited by sephiroso, 06 June 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#60 MikoMew

MikoMew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

Might as well post it here too
At first the event was for level 30 people to have it and use it ok fine level up 2 people asap. OK done.
Changed the event now everyone can get one...
Ok fine wait 3 days keep computer on WASTING ENERGY/MONEY FOR THE BILL. Ok done.
Finally let my computer rest... and I got work.
BAM when I come back I can't use title for anyone...

Like people have other things to get occupied with other than games we have life we need to sleep/eat/work to make money and probably using that money on this game to give you guys salary.
I didn't get to use the title on any of my character...
It is rediculous how some people got it and some people don't. Whats the difference its gonna make anyways as another member said theres a finite amount whats the worse that happens? I can kill faster wow... big whoop...
Honor your words WarpPortal stop screwing around with the people

#61 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

At first the event was for level 30 people to have it and use it ok fine level up 2 people asap. OK done.
Ok fine wait 3 days keep computer on WASTING ENERGY/MONEY FOR THE BILL. Ok done.

Like people have other things to get occupied with other than games we have life we need to sleep/eat/work to make money and probably using that money on this game to give you guys salary.
It is rediculous how some people got it and some people don't. Whats the difference its gonna make anyways as another member said theres a finite amount whats the worse that happens? I can kill faster wow... big whoop...

actually, we apparently needed to have a lvl 30 to still be eligible for afk event. so not everyone got it. if they didnt have a lvl 30, they didn't get a founder title even if they were online for 60 hours.

#62 MikoMew

MikoMew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

actually, we apparently needed to have a lvl 30 to still be eligible for afk event. so not everyone got it. if they didnt have a lvl 30, they didn't get a founder title even if they were online for 60 hours.

Didn't say bro, http://www.playragna...news/article/57
wasn't a requirement to have lvl 30 my friend left it on and got 5 and no lvl 30 char

#63 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

This.

#64 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

To correct what? I'm sorry but at the end of the day they've fixed it enough already. If they faff around with it even more, something is bound to explode. I'm sorry you can't use yours before level 40, but it's not the end of the world. You'll hit level 40 at some point. I have alts that don't have the title because they're not 40, and I'm not complaining on the forums. I'd rather wait till 40 than have the title with the reduced stats instead.

At the end of the day a title is just words on a screen. It's not like you can never ever ever use it, and it's not like it got taken away permanently either. Now if it cost money to get the title, then I would at least have a bit more sympathy, but it was given out for free at the end of the day. The CEO of Gravity himself has apologised on the forums. It's time to let the dust on this one settle and let Gravity move on so they can focus on other things.

#65 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

To correct what? I'm sorry but at the end of the day they've fixed it enough already. If they faff around with it even more, something is bound to explode. I'm sorry you can't use yours before level 40, but it's not the end of the world. You'll hit level 40 at some point. I have alts that don't have the title because they're not 40, and I'm not complaining on the forums. I'd rather wait till 40 than have the title with the reduced stats instead.

At the end of the day a title is just words on a screen. It's not like you can never ever ever use it, and it's not like it got taken away permanently either. Now if it cost money to get the title, then I would at least have a bit more sympathy, but it was given out for free at the end of the day. The CEO of Gravity himself has apologised on the forums. It's time to let the dust on this one settle and let Gravity move on so they can focus on other things.

It's people like you who the devs catered to. You have some alts with the title.

By fix it I mean either:

1. Let everybody have it
2. Remove it from those below level 40 so were all even

Fairness is important. I honestly don't care which way they go as long as everybody is even. This whole "work for a week to get a title, get a couple more for your alts too!" Event was great, don't get me wrong! But the "ok, now SURPRISE! Use it within the next couple of hours (while your sleeping and can't even read this) or else you can't use it and will be gimped until 40 compared to people who play on the west coast or troll the forums" ending really ticked me off.

Seriously. Fix it and make it fair one way or the other.

#66 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

I'm beginning to think that maybe the +5/+8 nerf with level 1 usage restriction might have been the better option. Getting tired of all these QQ topics and posts.

#67 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

It's people like you who the devs catered to. You have some alts with the title.

By fix it I mean either:

1. Let everybody have it
2. Remove it from those below level 40 so were all even

Fairness is important. I honestly don't care which way they go as long as everybody is even. This whole "work for a week to get a title, get a couple more for your alts too!" Event was great, don't get me wrong! But the "ok, now SURPRISE! Use it within the next couple of hours (while your sleeping and can't even read this) or else you can't use it and will be gimped until 40 compared to people who play on the west coast or troll the forums" ending really ticked me off.

Seriously. Fix it and make it fair one way or the other.

I underlined the important part for you. What you're saying, basically, is because you didn't get it that it should be taken away from everyone who did. Maybe you should rethink that part of your suggestion.

#68 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

Didn't say bro, http://www.playragna...news/article/57
wasn't a requirement to have lvl 30 my friend left it on and got 5 and no lvl 30 char

huh, well i take back what i said, i thought people who were on for afk event but didnt have lvl 30 char wasn't getting titles.

#69 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

People still think this is a problem? 1 month, nay 2 months tops you can forget all the level 5 characters with the founder title.

I have now decided to keep one of my Founder characters level 1 just for you. :heh:

#70 MikoMew

MikoMew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

No it isn't but like clearly they know what they were giving out and posts and posts were shown about the stats. its clearly a scheme to see attract people to stay online and see how much stress the server can handle. Big company like these always screws around with small peopel like us...

And just so you know some of us needs to pay their own power/internet bill the money i spent there was to make it easier for me to lvl later on I know you don't have sympathy cause you can't think from our perspective or maybe your a undercover guy trying to calm us but either or just want the founder title for everyone.

As I asked before HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE IF EVERYONE COULD'VE USED IT??

#71 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

No it isn't but like clearly they know what they were giving out and posts and posts were shown about the stats. its clearly a scheme to see attract people to stay online and see how much stress the server can handle. Big company like these always screws around with small peopel like us...

And just so you know some of us needs to pay their own power/internet bill the money i spent there was to make it easier for me to lvl later on I know you don't have sympathy cause you can't think from our perspective or maybe your a undercover guy trying to calm us but either or just want the founder title for everyone.

As I asked before HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE IF EVERYONE COULD'VE USED IT??

you act like leaving your computer on for 3 days cost you an arm and a leg.

#72 MikoMew

MikoMew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

you act like leaving your computer on for 3 days cost you an arm and a leg.

FYI It does when you have kids to feed mortgage to pay and other bills to pay while RO2 was a way to destress... clearly thats gone off to another game till this sorts

#73 IronOrc

IronOrc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

None of my char's are 30...and the timer counts down for me to accept the gift to my temp storage...but it says something like "...it does not allow you to receive the item." I can understand if i'm not 30 that i dont get it..but what happens to the item potion or what ever when it counts down to 0? I'm hoping i didnt lose one cause the potion is now red and not blue like before.

#74 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Try not to hurt yourself jumping to assumptions. I happen to be an adult in my own apartment paying my own bills. I too pay for my electric and internet bills too. At the end of the day, I'm not going to sit and agree to someone calling out to remove something from everyone just because they didn't get it. I don't care if EVERYONE gets it, that's no skin off my back.

#75 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

FYI It does when you have kids to feed mortgage to pay and other bills to pay while RO2 was a way to destress... clearly thats gone off to another game till this sorts

leaving your computer on for 3 days is like an extra 5 bucks to your bill. so please, gtfo with that noise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users