Update: Channels reduced to 12 - Page 7 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Update: Channels reduced to 12

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#151 Hinano

Hinano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

Define kill steal, man.

I was actually referring to I'm attacking something and WHILE I'm attacking it, they start attacking as well.

i don't see a problem i don't log on now days but when i just did 90% of the channels are green o.O?did half the servers quit?

If you don't login, of course you don't see the problem! Just because a channel is green doesn't mean it's completely empty. It just means it's not so terribly lagged that your entire screen is choppy like a windows vista laptop without a video card :heh:

Edited by Hinano, 06 June 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#152 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

I was actually referring to I'm attacking something and WHILE I'm attacking it, they start attacking as well.

So you are upset because they are helping you do your quest faster?

#153 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

If you don't login, of course you don't see the problem! Just because a channel is green doesn't mean it's completely empty. It just means it's not so terribly lagged that your entire screen is choppy like a windows vista laptop without a video card :heh:

channel color directly correlates to the number of players on said channel, not how laggy it is.(its laggy because there's a lot of players on that channel)

@iyoter, when someone comes and starts attacking w/e you're attacking, sure you still get credit for the kill loot/quest wise, but they're sapping the experience you get for the kill. also its just plain rude.

Edited by sephiroso, 06 June 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#154 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

@iyoter, when someone comes and starts attacking w/e you're attacking, sure you still get credit for the kill loot/quest wise, but they're sapping the experience you get for the kill. also its just plain rude.

You mean combat experience right and not those lame "game felling goody goody experience"? So no, they don't get anything even experience - you get it all. Even if I"m wrong, cmon man mob experience is nothing. You do all your quest and you'll reach level cap before you even finish all your main quests.

#155 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

You mean combat experience right and not those lame "game felling goody goody experience"? So no, they don't get anything even experience - you get it all. Even if I"m wrong, cmon man mob experience is nothing. You do all your quest and you'll reach level cap before you even finish all your main quests.

Yes i meant combat experience. and combat experience adds up. Try leveling 1-50 with you and 1 other person. Now try doing the same with a 4-5man party. You'll see just how much combat experience adds up real quick.

#156 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Yes i meant combat experience. and combat experience adds up. Try leveling 1-50 with you and 1 other person. Now try doing the same with a 4-5man party. You'll see just how much combat experience adds up real quick.

If you're not in a party with them and you 1st hit a monster, only you get credit for the kill. That means quest, experience and loots. I could be wrong about some certain quest though coz I got robberbug title before for just joining in. There is no "KS" in this game other than the classic pull/resetting of bosses.

Edited by iyoter, 06 June 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#157 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

If you're not in a party with them and you 1st hit a monster, only you get credit for the kill. That means quest, experience and loots. I could be wrong about some certain quest though coz I got robberbug title before for just joining in. There is no "KS" in this game other than the classic pull/resetting of bosses.

You ARE wrong, which is why i twice now told you so. I specifically said you still get loot and quest credit, but kill experience is siphoned away depending on how much dmg they did to the mob. Just because you get quest/loot doesn't mean your kill wasn't stolen, cause you're still losing experience.

Edited by sephiroso, 06 June 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#158 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

You ARE wrong, which is why i twice now told you so. I specifically said you still get loot and quest credit, but kill experience is siphoned away depending on how much dmg they did to the mob. Just because you get quest/loot doesn't mean your kill wasn't stolen, cause you're still losing experience.

Maybe you're right. But really mob experience and people whine "boohooo KS"? The faster you finish a quest the faster you'll get to 50; mob experience is NOTHING.

#159 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

Maybe you're right. But really mob experience and people whine "boohooo KS"? The faster you finish a quest the faster you'll get to 50; mob experience is NOTHING.

ok look, not gonna try talking about mob experience anymore. the POINT is its considered rude to just go up and start attacking another players mob when you see them fighting it.

if you want to condone people being dip-_-s and ks'ing everyone, then please keep posting.

#160 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

ok look, not gonna try talking about mob experience anymore. the POINT is its considered rude to just go up and start attacking another players mob when you see them fighting it.

if you want to condone people being dip-_-s and ks'ing everyone, then please keep posting.

Honestly, I see a lot of people keep saying that and I don't understand why they find it so rude. You ever played a Aco/Priest? Whenever my alt char Aco is questing a mini boss and someone joined in without saying anything or a party invite, I see that person as a hero.

#161 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Honestly, I see a lot of people keep saying that and I don't understand why they find it so rude. You ever played a Aco/Priest? Whenever my alt char Aco is questing a mini boss and someone joined in without saying anything or a party invite, I see that person as a hero.

yea, okay FS priest is the only class that has issues soloing, to everyone else, its a -_- nuisance. and its rude no matter if you're a priest struggling or not. feel sorry if you just can't see it that way. i honestly thought everyone that did that just did it because they were jackasses, not because they didn't know they were being rude. that didnt even cross my mind.

#162 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

yea, okay FS priest is the only class that has issues soloing, to everyone else, its a -_- nuisance. and its rude no matter if you're a priest struggling or not. feel sorry if you just can't see it that way. i honestly thought everyone that did that just did it because they were jackasses, not because they didn't know they were being rude. that didnt even cross my mind.

it's a moral question and we could argue about that till the end of times. As long as they don't waste my time, it's not rude.

#163 matsurijapan

matsurijapan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

I don't really even understand how this is a topic. Isn't looting right determined by first hit, not last? The only way you could KS someone in a PvE scenario is to reset the mob and land the first blow (which I've had happen to me on Goblin Leader plenty-a-time).

#164 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

I don't really even understand how this is a topic. Isn't looting right determined by first hit, not last? The only way you could KS someone in a PvE scenario is to reset the mob and land the first blow (which I've had happen to me on Goblin Leader plenty-a-time).

already stated that yes loot t is determined by first hit. only thing i said that you lose is exp. and that the whole concept of attacking a mob someone else is already attacking is considered rude.

Edited by sephiroso, 06 June 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#165 8619130505082914297

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

Just love how the GM's ignore the topic.

Useless people they are, previous patch when ppl were about to raise hell proved that.

#166 tabernacle

tabernacle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

Channel back to 20.

#167 5821130524091526807

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

Channels are back to 20! I can finally level up without having 348765 farmers on my face. Thank you VERY MUCH! :thx: :thx: :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users