[R] Eclage Information - Page 3 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[R] Eclage Information

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#51 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Then you're as far as I am, Tried Crystal of darkness, Fragment of darkness, Dark crystal of darkness. =x Got a clue?

#52 MirnadenGarten

MirnadenGarten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Then you're as far as I am, Tried Crystal of darkness, Fragment of darkness, Dark crystal of darkness. =x Got a clue?

Fragment of Darkness

#53 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I tried that >-> NVM was being a derp

Edited by Kieri, 10 June 2013 - 01:35 PM.

#54 MirnadenGarten

MirnadenGarten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

you also need, 2 red, blue and yellow gemstone, 1 rune of darkness and 1 bloody rune

#55 Thallein

Thallein

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Where in the flying fluck is Mr. Pompe ( Mr. Porbo according to Azzy ) in the quest of the Delivering the Letter to the Prisoner?

#56 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

Where in the flying fluck is Mr. Pompe ( Mr. Porbo according to Azzy ) in the quest of the Delivering the Letter to the Prisoner?

here
Posted Image

#57 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hello Guys. I am stuck with the quest : Encounter in a Strange Land. So far I've completed the following quests : 1. Entrance / Oliver Hood Costume 2. Robbery Quest 3. Wahuri's Quest 4. Cecilia's Quest 5. Bourbon's Quest and finally 6. Eclage Guard Quest (requests for Honey and Pickled Jams). I started with the Encounter quest by talking to some Travellers in Eclage Plaza and then finally meeting the New Ruler of the Laphine's - Mayor Jun - if I am not wrong here. Also, the Eclage Guard NPC talked about Kardui's order and after completing it he gave me a new quest : Rumours About The King 1 and also says that I'll have to meet him soon. Now, I have two quests in my quest log : 1. Kardui's Request and 2. Rumour's About The King 1. For the first one, the log says that I need to get familiar with the Laphine's in Eclage, help them out with their problems and finally become their celebrity, in short, work for Eclage. And, for the latter one, the log gives no lead on where to go and which npc to talk to. I think, for completing Kardui's Request, I need to complete almost all quests given by the Laphine's in Eclage town. And according to Oda's full quest list, I need to complete Encounter in Strange land to go ahead with it. Am I right? Can anyone shed any light on this? Esp, Johan because we did Oliver's Quest together and looking at the recent posts, she seems to be well aware of the Who's Who of Eclage and the quests. :heh: :questionmark: :hmm:

Edited by bloodyrascal, 12 June 2013 - 10:49 PM.

#58 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

There's a few npcs around I forget where... one is the dude by the portal before you go to the field, the other I think is the guy out in the field near the Bifrost tower. There might be another person... I think it's the guard next to the entrance to the king's court.

Also do unknown coupons actually do something, or are they just pointless etc items?

#59 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

Ok, yeah. So discovered a few more quests. Two of them are daily quests given by the same NPC Fili (the half-nude muscular guy) near the portal of Bifrost Tower. For the first one, he asks you to talk to 4 fairies in the Eclage field, viz. The Singing, Dancing, Watering and Cute fairies. For the second quest, talk to him again and he'd ask you to look for 3 people that went inside the tower or are missing and check for their safety. The three people are New Oz, Reporter Rosi and one more guy, name starts with'the letter 'E'. So these guys can be found inside the dungeon. The 'E' guy is on the first floor of the tower (location is not fixed, they usually tele to some other place on the floor after you talk to them), Rosi is on the second floor and New Oz is on the third floor. These NPCs might not talk to you first, so try clicking on them till they finally talk. If they still don't talk, try to talk to them in the following order New Oz > Rosi > 'E' Guy. The Rewards : 1 Quest : 1 Splendide Coin, some base exp. 2. 1 Splendide Coin, 10 Meat, some base and job exp. These quests have a 23-hour cool down. The next quest, don't think its a daily quest. Look for Eclage Guard Roy around the NPC Fili. Take his quest. He asks you got get a mail form Splendide Officer in Splendide. (The EASY way : Consume mysterious seed - Hazy forest on - and you reach the Bifrost Bridge, go to the bottom right of the map, enter the portal and you've reached Splendide.) Once you reach Splendide just walk down the root and you'll find the Contact Officer. Talk to him. He'll give you a mailbox. Go back to Eclage field and talk to Guard Roy. He'll reward you with some bas exp.

#60 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

Working for Eclage. To start with the quest, talk to Travellers inside Eclage Plaza. After talking to them, a Guard will take you away to meet Chief of Staff Shemine. Talk to her, and she'd ask you to wait for sometime and you'll be warped back to Plaza. After waiting for sometime, go to east portal of plaza and talk to Eclage Guard, he'd warp you to Mayor Jun's court. Walk around till you find a big fairy sitting on the Throne. Talk to him. He'd ask you to work for Eclage. Accept it. Come out and talk to the same Eclage Guard. He'd give you a quest For Eclage 1 : Collect 5 Horns of Hillinson, 5 Mystic Horns and 5 Horse's Hooves. (Horns of Hillions dropped by Hillinsons in Manuk field, Mystic Horns are dropped by Cornus - the horse in Bifrost field and Horse Hooves, I think is Horseshoe). For Eclage 2 : Talk to Eclage Guard Roy (in above post) do that quest. and for Eclage 3 : Talk to Guad Leo at the entrance of Eclage Town, just a few tiles away from Carpenter Fairy Fon. He asks you to bring some Honey and Pickled Jam, 3 each. Go to Splendide, and trade 1 coin for 3 xyz Honey and 1 more coin for 3 xyz Pickled Jam. Return to Guard Leo and he'll reward you with 4 Splendide Coins and some exp. Note : You can complete these quests in any order. I don't know what the first guard rewards as I need to complete it and I also don't know what follows next xD Goodluck and post any more info if you have. EDIT : Done with the quest, rewarded with base/job exp. Was then asked to meet Mayor Jun. Go walking up the spiral stairs of and meet Jun. She tells you a long story and asks you to go to Chief of Staff for your reward. Chief of Staffs confirms that you've worked for Eclage and rewards you with Fairy Wing Accessory. This accessory is just like the Pendent of Guardian or the El Dicastes Ring i.e it warps you to Eclage Plaza when used. This completes Encouner in a Strange Land.. Now you can start all daily quests. :)

Edited by bloodyrascal, 13 June 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#61 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

The costume Boy's cap is account bound but the costume blush is not.Anybody know if the other costumes are bound?

#62 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

I assume the boy's cap is account bound because you could get it from alora NPC as well, and these are bound. I made costume elven and valk helm, friend made costume hahoe, they have weight and are tradable.

#63 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

I assume the boy's cap is account bound because you could get it from alora NPC as well, and these are bound. I made costume elven and valk helm, friend made costume hahoe, they have weight and are tradable.

Well i pmed Camp about it.Hopefully he says it shouldn't be account bound.
It shouldn't be account bound anyways since it has a lvl 100+ restriction unlike the one from alora.

#64 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

What quest do I have to do to get the costumes? I'd like to get them all :D I know they are exchange for coins, but not sure which kind of coins lol. And btw, where is this exchanger NPC?

#65 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

hahaha..sorry for the late reply @bloodyrascal, im busy with r.o 10th anniversary quest and i decided to do eclage quest when i have free time.
for me to find all those npc really makes my head cracked eventho dr azzy give some a good guide but still u need to find those npc yourself >,<.
actually i have 1 question bout working for eclage quest(mayor jun quest) i talked to guardroy and bring all the item that u listed above but when i come
back to him again, looks like the horse hooves is not burning horseshoe. i dunno what kind of monster drop horse hoove
cuz the item not exist in database. >,<...maybe someone, especially gm can help us to find what is horse hooves...

btw i have some SS..if u guys wanna buy pinguicula's pickled fruit and luciola's honey jam u can find it in here.
talk to merchant of splendide inside that building
Posted Image

#66 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

What quest do I have to do to get the costumes? I'd like to get them all :D I know they are exchange for coins, but not sure which kind of coins lol. And btw, where is this exchanger NPC?

no quest for it and if u done register yourself at the entrance eclage u can go find this NPC inside plaza(on the right side)
Posted Image

and u need the ingredients to make the custome
Posted Image

and the hat
Posted Image

#67 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Johan, its not Burning Horseshoe, its only Horseshoe, with Cornus and Nightmare drop at 60% rate. And I just edited my last post. Read the last two lines.

Edited by bloodyrascal, 13 June 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#68 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'm still stuck on Brothers and Magic Scholar which comes after the Rumors of the King one =_= It's also preventing me from doing Wild Recent Trend. No GM help either, I'm assuming they also don't know. Overall it's horrible ._.

#69 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

What part are you stuck on, i've completed all the quests so I can help if you need it. Or I could get around to finishing the guides :x

#70 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

I did rumors of the king -> delivered the letter to hisie -> talked to the chief of staff and gave her the items -> talked to minuel who told me the chief of staff often went east even though her house was west.... then nothing. No one will continue the quest.

#71 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Pompe is at 128 151. He's really hard to see because the leaves cover him from every angle.

#72 misimon

misimon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

I'm stuck with the rift reactor quest. Where am I supposed to bring it to make Etran appear? I swear I've been in every place of Eclage D:

#73 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

Inside bifrost tower near the statue in the middle.

#74 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

no quest for it and if u done register yourself at the entrance eclage u can go find this NPC inside plaza(on the right side)
Posted Image

and u need the ingredients to make the custome
Posted Image

and the hat
Posted Image

Thank you so much, just read it >.<
Btw, what do you mean by "if u done register yourself at the entrance eclage"?
It's that I have to register with a NPC on eclage and then I'm able to make the costumes?

#75 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Outside of the town you speak to the guards who refer you to the Register you have to wait 60seconds then speak to him and he will register you then speak to the guard again and you will be allowed in the town. Then you can use this npc to make the costumes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users