Oliver Wolf Hood Quest [Eclage] - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Oliver Wolf Hood Quest [Eclage]

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Just thought I post a little guide bout this hat since there's no wiki guide yet. :p_swt:

In order to get to Eclage, go to the bottom right portal of Mora Village.
Once you exit there should be a cat hand agent npc there. Talk to him to get teleported near Eclage (pay 15,000z).
Posted Image

Entrance:
Very simple
Talk to security guard npc, select fill out forms. Then enter your name,job, and lvl. Turn in forms to immigration officer who will then send you back to the security guards. Talk to them again and your in.

Oliver Wolf Hood Quest:
requirement: lvl 120+++
not repeatable(far as i know)

1) Talk to Fairy Carpenter who is on the bridge once you enter and choose the second option which asks how did the bridge break?
then select the next prompt Can you repair it with magic?
He will then ask how many pieces of each he needs. The answer is 002. (I thought 3 x 3 and 1 x 10 the first time but its not :heh:)
Posted Image

2) Now you have to talk to Golie npc (eclage field_1 192, 93). He is at the bottom portal in blooming field by the tower.
Posted Image

Once you receive the 2 piece head back to Fairy Carpenter. He will then prompt you to find Glaces.(eclage 284, 274)
Posted Image

3) Glaces will ask you to find Yube (located at eclage 192, 201). Once you find Yube she'll ask you to head back to Glaces to find out Morengs age. (Note each npc after this will give you hints to finding out the age so listen, but Imma still give you the answer anyway incase you can't get it :P )
Posted Image

4) Glaces doesn't know the age so she tells you to ask Murah. He is inside the plaza 71, 51.(the portal north of Glaces).

5)Murah doesn't know the age either and ask you to ask Shul bout the age. (He is at eclage 264, 165).
Posted Image

6) Shul doesn't know and ask you to find Tato and ask. Tato is just south of Yube ( eclage 139, 166).
Posted Image

7) Tato tells you his age but also is no help at finding the age.You head back to Yube and tell her the information you gathered.
Posted Image

8) Based on the information you gather she ask you what is his age?

The answer is:
Spoiler

From there she wants you to collect 128 dustball. You can obtain these dustballs by killing the Cenere monster inside the tower (eclage field_1 182, 85). This will take some time to farm.
Posted Image

9) When all dustballs are collected return to Yube. She'll then tell you to give the candles to Glaces.

10) Glaces will then direct you to ask Moreng (eclage 266, 218) what he wants as a present. He'll ask you if your from Midgard select "Yes, I am." You'll then need to confirm if the legend is true.
Posted Image

11) Head back to the Plaza and talk to the Old Man (inside eclage 63, 70). He ask have you heard of this Hero, select no i haven't. Once you've finished the dialogue go back to the entrance of Eclage and talk to the Traveler (eclage field_1 98,315). He tells you to check back with the merchant that sold him the feather.
Posted ImagePosted Image

12) Head back to the Plaza and talk to the Sack Merchant( 71, 88). Ask him about the feather. Once your finished talking to him head back to Moreng. He seems ready to pack up and leave after hearing the news, so head back to Glaces and let her know.
Posted Image

13) She'll tell you to talk to Yube inside the house to her right (eclage 292, 262). Once inside talk to Yube. You need to talk to her twice. Once you talk to her again, she'll ask you to deliver the seeds to the delivery man.
Posted ImagePosted Image

14) Head back to plaza and talk to the Delivery Man (he's straight ahead once you enter 46,53).
Posted Image

15) Head back to Yube inside the house letting her know the package is delivered. Oliver says he's hungry and wants acorns. Gather one bunch of acorns. (Some clarity here: It is dropped by the Petal monster outside in the field, you'll need to bring 1 pile of acorns back to Oliver, miss worded in quest log :p_swt: )

16) Once you have 1 pile of acorns head back to the house and talk to Oliver. He slowly begins to fade away; due to this shock, you are warped out of the house. Reenter the house and talk to Du Lian. After talking you should receive Oliver Woof Hood. :p_laugh:
Posted Image

well thats my guide >w<

Edit:Thanks Tkwan got pics now :D

Edited by RoseRed21, 12 June 2013 - 02:35 AM.

#2 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

Pictures have to be hosted on some external website and then put here using and (I think). Photobucket if you have one, works. I use tinypic.com personally.

#3 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

I never used Photobucket before but I guess I'll have to get that :p_swt:

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

http://forums.warppo...ge-information/

#5 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

last time I checked your thread it had no steps on this quest specifically :p_err: , so I just posted this up for my friends to see since they couldn't find full guide, also yours needs some editing. :p_swt:

#6 Kritico

Kritico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

It was a great guide! Many thanks!

#7 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger