6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#26 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

Yaaaay.

All 4 give exp? So Blank Eyes will stack with a top headgear?

shhhhhhh

now im sure GMs fix this and dont let stack )=

i hope wrong.

anyway, so letme see exp: Boost VIP 2x EXP+ 1.5x EXP event+ 15% EXP Costume hats (maybe 30% if you can stack blank eyes with another costume)+ +12 Poring hat 12% exp+spotlight x2 exp+ BM X3 = how much you gain right now?

#27 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

-1.5x more drops added on top of 1.5x exp

Does that mean the bonus vip exp bonus stays in for another week?

#28 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Tarnished lamp is in until the end of June, so one more week.

#29 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

-1.5x more drops added on top of 1.5x exp

Does that mean the bonus vip exp bonus stays in for another week?

maybe i wrong but i remember GMs say VIP bonus stay for 1 month.

#30 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

The UGC hat should be 1 for every 1000 WP, why are some of us getting only 1 per account?

#31 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

The UGC hat should be 1 for every 1000 WP, why are some of us getting only 1 per account?

Please address and fix please. Thank you.

#32 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

maybe i wrong but i remember GMs say VIP bonus stay for 1 month.

I guess I missed that note.

Anyone know more information on release of the festival 4k hats for say classes like Shadow Chaser?

#33 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

anyway, so letme see exp: Boost VIP 2x EXP+ 1.5x EXP event+ 15% EXP Costume hats (maybe 30% if you can stack blank eyes with another costume)+ +12 Poring hat 12% exp+spotlight x2 exp+ BM X3 = how much you gain right now?

I'm not sure how to add equipment experience bonuses into the formula, I'm sure plenty of people here do, though!

One thing I do know, is that Spotlight does NOT stack up with global exp rate increases. However, it should be bumped up a bit more from the extra VIP bonus. There is a way to express how Spotlight exp is factored into the exp formula, but I'm too mathematically ignorant to demonstrate it properly. ^^'

#34 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

poring hat is a flat 3% exp bonus, no?

#35 Undeniedha

Undeniedha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

When is the npc that takes the unwanted costume hat from Prontera Costume Box coming?

#36 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Why is the costume Boy's Cap from eclage account bound?I'm guessing because of the kafra shop costume?Could you confirm that this is intentional?

#37 Aratiina

Aratiina

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

OMG! Cute costumes added to Alora! XD
Finally~
Guess I'll be spending some money ^^.

P.S. What's with the forums? Needs so much refreshing to load.....

P.S.2 Any info on what new mobs in LowTI will be? ;o
I'd really like to get 99 and rebirth while event is on ^^;.

Edited by Aratiina, 18 June 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#38 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

NEW HEADGEARS for trading “Alora’s Costume Box”
Costume Blank Eyes
Costume Detective Hat
Costume Puppy Headband
Costume Bunny Band
These 4 costume headgears will give +15%EXP upon monster kills for 1 month.
The items in red can be obtained by trading in the +8 normal versions of the hat.

-Boxter being updated
Enriched Event stays

Thank you for finally updating Alora & Boxter. Are you going to make sure that all the items that were removed, that are still used in boxes are added back this time? +20 Stat Foods, Party Buff Scrolls, Slot Ads, etc.. Also are you going to make sure they May Box is changed to the Current Box?If you answered this previously I'm sorry for asking again but I'm having a hard enough time with the Forum the way it is now. I hope that is something you guys are working on fixing. For days now it keeps saying the site can't be found. I have to reload the page many times before it will & then it takes a long time before it finally does load. When it does finally load it's not even showing up normally or in the correct format. I finally posted this under the Bug Reports. I've rebooted my system & router. The forums is the only site I have this problem with. Even the actual Warportal site works fine.One last thing. I can see you leaving Enriched in for another week due to the hats that were added to Alora but please don't continue to leave him in for more then that. You guys really need to go back to only putting him for one week at a time like it used to be. Like all other things that have been removed, that were only supposed to be temporary, Enriched Hammer has always been meant to be a temporary weekly event. That is until all these changes started to where Gravity became more interested, in Money then it's Customers, & stopped caring about what we wanted.

#39 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

^i dont like the fact that they took safe to 7 certs out at the same time as enriched went in. it made everyone jack up the costs of certs by double which makes the entire event unaffordable to most normal people. i dont mind putting in the KP to buy enriched ores, but if i cant even afford the massive amount of certs to be able to even start using the ores, then Warp Portal is making no money off me and everybody loses. i feel like this event was for the super rich only

and whats up with no info on the TIs so close to server maint? can you please take out all of the current mobs from low TI and just start from scratch. these birds have made it insanely hard to get badges or use our vip benefits to job change any classes.

ps
the forum mods have to know the forums are broken since theyve been posting alot. it took 23 tries to get this post to go through

#40 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

The forums are so screwed up I can't multiquote, & I'm sure not going to waste my time trying open each message in order to copy them, so I will just have to repeat things & make comments to previous posts instead. I wasn't even able to edit my own post due to the format problem with this forum. Even though I had originally typed, & posted my comments in separate paragraphs, it put it all into one.

With that being said, as far as what has been said, in regards to the EXP. The VIP EXP amount is 1.5x not 2x. The same as the EXP Event that began last week that lasts 3 weeks. So if you have VIP that means you get 3x EXP. Today is the first week that they are adding the 1.5x Drops.

Now as far as UGC goes there is a problem that needs to be fixed. I just found the same thing on my account, when I checked the Code Redeemer, with one of my Characters. I guess it didn't matter what character was used as long as it was on that account. The problem still is that I only had ONE hat even though I had redeemed multiple $10 UGC cards, or 1000 WP,whichever way you want to look at it.

Above all else I will say this again, since this has been going on for at least 3 or 4 days now, please fix the damn forum!

#41 f7up

f7up

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

I think i have found way to fix it for my :P

anyway, yes i got only 1 hat ...
and without description
also, what about Ti ? not going to change them ?

#42 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

You might be experiencing these issues but we are aware of them and we are working to fix them asap.

Hello there everyone, there is currently a denial of service attack targeting our warpportal forums, game logins and websites. We are working with our IT team to resolve this issue and bring services back online as soon as is possible.

Facebook

They already know that the forums don't work, there's no need to spam this thread about this issue. If it's a pain to post, why not stop posting and wait until they are done? Nothing here is so important that it must be posted now.

Edited by MeisterKirisaki, 19 June 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#43 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

HAHAHA i totally called it that it was hackers..... although i dont think my post went through saying it was most likely hackers =p

#44 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

You guys must have forgotten to give reminders prior to maintenance, besides just a 5 minute one, which I personally never saw, since I was battling, & the one saying "will begin shortly", just prior to starting. The only way I even knew about the 5 minute one was because I had a vendor open.

#45 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

Even if it does take me 10 minutes, to get this to post, it has to be both said & done.

They already know that the forums don't work, there's no need to spam this thread about this issue. If it's a pain to post, why not stop posting and wait until they are done? Nothing here is so important that it must be posted now.

The forums haven't been working right for at least 3-4 days now. If they have known it Oda could have posted something about it on the original post, they could have posted about it sooner and they could have replied to my post about the Forum Problems the other day. I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one, who sent in a Ticket about this, that hasn't gotten a reply.

I think everyone including myself has a right to be able to talk about what's going on with Maintenance. To make sure that Boxter is updated, completely & correctly, this time. To find out what's going on with the UGC Hats, we were supposed to get, & didn't. Along with anything else we so choose to discuss.

I heard so many people complain about the problem with the Low TI. I went to do the Mid TI today, & they put Level 123 Ragged Zombies in that one, when the TI is for Levels 101-125. I lost more EXP then I gained trying to do that one. I really hope they start putting together some normal TI's without adding additional monsters with OP'd skills.

Razzez please stop trying to pick fights with other users. Calling them the "Number One Troll" is inappropriate. If they are engaging in ill mannered activity report them.

To Everyone else, Let Razzez ask his questions if he is curious he can ask these things. If we have the time we will respond to users.

- Campitor

#46 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Always the same mobs for High TI... I would like to see something diferent aside from Bifrost mobs, scarabas, dolomedes...

#47 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

I heard so many people complain about the problem with the Low TI. I went to do the Mid TI today, & they put Level 123 Ragged Zombies in that one, when the TI is for Levels 101-125. I lost more EXP then I gained trying to do that one. I really hope they start putting together some normal TI's without adding additional monsters with OP'd skills.

it wasnt even that the ragged zombies are a hard monster. its the fact that they picked 2 high lvl monsters so people 101-104 wernt getting any exp at all. it was impossible to level in there (someone in party said they were only getting like 300-500 exp per kill ROFL). after 2 full rounds and a turnin i barely got like 80% of a level, if that, and i even diverted all my TI experience into EXP only.....this of course led to a low amount of people coming in to do the mid TI, so quite often it would be completely empty in there making it impossible to complete a ti during those hours. and then with low ti being broken, i pretty much farmed no badges all week or got to use my VIP bonuses. luckily the high TI was packed all week cuz people were tired of the bs with the other 2 tis, so my higher lvls got in some good leveling

#48 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

Always the same mobs for High TI... I would like to see something diferent aside from Bifrost mobs, scarabas, dolomedes...

have you ever taken a look at how many actual monsters there are in the 130-145 range? there really arnt that many. you have scarabs, bifrost, hazy, and bio. thats pretty much it. the only other mobs within that level range have insane amounts of HP that noone would be able to kill in a reasonable amount of time. end game in this game is SEVERELY lacking.

http://db.irowiki.or...ader=10#results

#49 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

have you ever taken a look at how many actual monsters there are in the 130-145 range? there really arnt that many. you have scarabs, bifrost, hazy, and bio. thats pretty much it. the only other mobs within that level range have insane amounts of HP that noone would be able to kill in a reasonable amount of time. end game in this game is SEVERELY lacking.

http://db.irowiki.or...ader=10#results

Mysteltainn , Bow/Sword Guardian, Kasa, Gemini-S58, Armeyer Dinze, Necromancer, Incarnations ( I know they already used the Inca-human but what about the others?)Rata, Duneyrr Have you ever seen this monster on High-TI? and Banshee, salamander, Blue-Gold acidus already used but no that often like Bifrost and scarabas mobs. They can even use bio3 monsters ppl just need to learn to play.
And now we have Eclage monsters.. so YES WE HAVE A LOT OF MONSTERS ON THAT RANGE.

Edited by Frike, 19 June 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#50 dasein90

dasein90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

INB4 extended maintenance and crazy lag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users