6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#76 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

The UGC hat should be 1 for every 1000 WP, why are some of us getting only 1 per account?

Clarify or fix this please?

#77 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

What OP Said. Fix the number of hats we should have gotten. Didn't this happen with +10 certs and you fixed them?

#78 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

The Alora hats are all costume versions of existing hats, they look the same as the hat they're based on.

There is nothing listed as a Detective Hat, unless it's named incorrectly, & should have been the Renown Detective's Cap [1], which is unusual for a slotted gear to be used to change to a costume, since they cost so much more. I also have not seen, heard of, or been able to find anything on the Blank Eyes, so I don't know what these are supposed to look like.

#79 GypsyTearss

GypsyTearss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

All the Turn In Maps are so good but the TI is laggy as -_-. I thought by the second day it would have been fixed but it's remained just as horrible as the first day. Is there anything you guys can do about it otherwise please extend the same exact TI for the following week. It's wasting the VIP i literally just bought especially for this week's TI.

Bump.

#80 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

There is nothing listed as a Detective Hat, unless it's named incorrectly, & should have been the Renown Detective's Cap [1], which is unusual for a slotted gear to be used to change to a costume, since they cost so much more. I also have not seen, heard of, or been able to find anything on the Blank Eyes, so I don't know what these are supposed to look like.

Posted Image

#81 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Posted Image

So the Blank Eyes are actually Mid Gear?

Does that mean if you are using a Hat & these you get 30% EXP instead of 15%? Alora Hats have always been actual Hats, in the past, which is Upper Headgear, not Lower or Middle.

Edited by Razzez, 22 June 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#82 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:30 AM

yes. and yes...

#83 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

glad the forums are back up now if they could only get caught up on tickets.... i got 2 tickets i sent in over 2 weeks ago (one about a lost item due to server crash and one item glitch) that have yet to be responded to and i JUST got a follow up to a ticket i sent back in MAY....

At least they finally followed up with you. It's taken me about two weeks between replies & over a month before the ticket was even resolved. I have serious doubts that any additional people, were hired, to handle the additional tickets coming in from RO2. If anything, I think they have less people, & newer people there, then they used to. That's why they are so far behind, & not replying to tickets, or resolving them imo. Most of the original people, that used to answer tickets, are no longer there.

#84 WonderTonic

WonderTonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

So it seems we can not make parties with spaces in the names anymore. However, I am trying to delete a character and I can not disband his guild seemingly because it has a space in the name as well. I wanted to make a new character to take advantage of the event, but now I am unable to.

**Edit** It seems there is a thread about this elsewhere. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by WonderTonic, 23 June 2013 - 05:45 AM.

#85 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

What happened to forum subcategories and the column that had user status updates displayed? o_o

#86 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

What happened to forum subcategories and the column that had user status updates displayed? o_o

Maybe the forum is some kinda safe mode?

#87 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

I was thinking it was something along those lines, but the index page kind of looks empty without that stuff. Hope they come back. xD

Edited by Alaska, 23 June 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#88 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

i got a error message the other day saying the forums were down while they restructured them and we were going to have a new forum layout... cant say i like the changes... alot more digging to get where you want...

#89 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

I hope they aren't permanent... you can't really see statuses now unless you go on someone's profile. I agree the digging is a bit of a pain, too.

#90 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

I am just glad we have forums back.

#91 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

So it seems we can not make parties with spaces in the names anymore. However, I am trying to delete a character and I can not disband his guild seemingly because it has a space in the name as well. I wanted to make a new character to take advantage of the event, but now I am unable to.

**Edit** It seems there is a thread about this elsewhere. I hope this gets fixed soon.

If you are having problems making a new character I would send in a Ticket. You shouldn't have to delete a character to disband or leave a guild either. As far as making a new character you just need to make sure the account you are creating it under has room for another character. If not you need to create a new account first.

I hope they aren't permanent... you can't really see statuses now unless you go on someone's profile. I agree the digging is a bit of a pain, too.

I had the same problem with seeing profiles, & being able to tell if someone was online or not, while the forums were having problems, however when they are working you are able to see them.

#92 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Basically last week, the lag on the forums was created by the kittens refreshing the main index page many many times, which meant that the main page was pulling data from the subforums, last post, status updates and all the other stuff that was active on the main page over and over again, slowing it down to a crawl. During the height of the attack, we disabled those features so refreshing the main page wouldn't request that same information.

I'll check in with the website team to see how the traffic is and re-enable features as the day goes on. It's not intended to be a permanent change.

#93 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Oh I see, makes sense. Glad it's not intended to be a permanent change, the index looks so empty like this. Although I'm more glad the forums seem to be pretty stable now, >_>

#94 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

Basically last week, the lag on the forums was created by the kittens refreshing the main index page many many times, which meant that the main page was pulling data from the subforums, last post, status updates and all the other stuff that was active on the main page over and over again, slowing it down to a crawl. During the height of the attack, we disabled those features so refreshing the main page wouldn't request that same information.

I'll check in with the website team to see how the traffic is and re-enable features as the day goes on. It's not intended to be a permanent change.

Posted Image

#95 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

Oda,

I was just wondering since I still haven't seen a reply, & the Ticket I sent in still hasn't been answered, are we ever going to get the rest of our UGC Hats from the UGC Codes, instead of only the ONE Hat :questionmark:

#96 MisFate

MisFate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

Not sure if it's a bug, typo, or poor interpretation on my part but,

+9 Magician's Night Cap is only giving me 2 flat ASPD even though the description says it gives 5 ASPD.

#97 Jonasan

Jonasan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

A few things I hope u guys can fix this coming maint.

Fix Reset Stone Reset Timer from 4 hours to 3 hours, like it should be.
The /invite command got bugged about 2 weeks ago. Now we can use it to invite people without the quotations marks (/invite "<name>), but can no longer invite names with spaces or characters (returns "Invalid Command").
Lag in the TI maps, please fix it!!

#98 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

btw, do the 3exp/drops staying next week... cause there is about 4 more days before june end

#99 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

ok, so a macro bot that refreshing web page *I see what botters did there*

#100 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

btw, do the 3exp/drops staying next week... cause there is about 4 more days before june end

Yes. This is week two. We have one more week left.

EXP+ will last for at least three weeks. Drops+ gets added on top of it for the remaining weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users