Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#26 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

Is there really much information about what the Old Bag is for anyway? Is it the same as the Shaggy Bag shown in that link? Can it actually be used as a material to make something already available in-game? This next one's more on me, but was there any other announcement about them being added? I haven't had a need to grind Payon in a long time, so I never had a chance to see them drop in recent weeks.

Venom Spores have never dropped a bag of that kind until I saw that thread I linked. Easy to assume Shaggy Bag is Old Bag, but the name just hasn't been localized for our server yet. But I certainly hope it's all a misunderstanding, because if Old Bag is really a material item rather than an actual inventory bag, I will rage.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 25 June 2013 - 02:47 PM.

#27 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

I don't know what this is but it sounds awful.

You, of all people, should probably know what they are... Think about +10 runes.

#28 kwiqsilvr

kwiqsilvr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Venom Spores have never dropped a bag of that kind until I saw that thread I linked. Easy to assume Shaggy Bag is Old Bag, but the name just hasn't been localized for our server yet. But I certainly hope it's all a misunderstanding, because if Old Bag is really a material item rather than an actual inventory bag, I will rage.

Why does this matter so much? Wasn't the point of all the prior complaining to just have something replace the Super Bags to make the Khara achievable without spending money? If this drops off of level 20-30 mobs, why should you be rewarded with some premium item? It is likely that in the course of leveling you will receive these items to get the Khara for it anyway, so if you're already level 50, just go back and complete the Khara, it probably won't take too much time at level 50.

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Why does this matter so much? Wasn't the point of all the prior complaining to just have something replace the Super Bags to make the Khara achievable without spending money? If this drops off of level 20-30 mobs, why should you be rewarded with some premium item? It is likely that in the course of leveling you will receive these items to get the Khara for it anyway, so if you're already level 50, just go back and complete the Khara, it probably won't take too much time at level 50.

Are you seriously saying Large Bags (which drop in kRO2 but not iRO2) are considered the same as Super Large Bags (which you have to pay real-life money to get)? You're fine with having only Super Small Bags, Small Bags, and Medium Bags be the only inventory bags available to you in-game while the Korean players freely have access to Large Bags on their server?

If the community is happier with subpar content compared to the original developers' server, then I really don't know what to say.

#30 AerasuDaemon

AerasuDaemon

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationProntera City

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

So, did they fixed all the errors with the HackShield yet? Or just adding stuff? o.o

#31 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Large Bags! Large Bags! Large Bags!

#32 Burikrik

Burikrik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGurnee, Illinois
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

I don't know what this is but it sounds awful.

They took them out for a very good reason. Being greedy ain't easy.

Your +5 rune will have a chance to make it +7 to +10

#33 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Nothing on the Khara tracker issue?

#34 kwiqsilvr

kwiqsilvr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Are you seriously saying Large Bags (which drop in kRO2 but not iRO2) are considered the same as Super Large Bags (which you have to pay real-life money to get)? You're fine with having only Super Small Bags, Small Bags, and Medium Bags be the only inventory bags available to you in-game while the Korean players freely have access to Large Bags on their server?

If the community is happier with subpar content compared to the original developers' server, then I really don't know what to say.

I never said they were equal, nor did I say that the Old Bags should be any kind of form of inventory either. I am indifferent between Medium Bags and Large Bags because the space past medium bags is not really necessary. As a F2P business model, I am perfectly accepting of purchasing additional space through storage or bags, but I would by no means classify the current situation as subpar.

#35 Ser1ka

Ser1ka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Seriously, just give us our large bags!! f'in greedy companies...

#36 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Nothing on the Khara tracker issue?

It was mentioned in another thread: http://forums.warppo...3175-khara-bug/

This will be fixed in the Wednesday patch.

#37 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

You, of all people, should probably know what they are... Think about +10 runes.

I guessed it, but I wanted a confirmation.

So as expected, it's yet another gamble p2w (where win becomes "have a slight advantage") money vacuum.

#38 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

3. Kafra Shop

A. Rune Enhancement Elixirs

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Strength

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Dexterity

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Intelligence

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Wisdom

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Vitality

I THOUGHT WE COULD ONLY GET THEM TROUGH COA.. DA EFFFF

#39 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

I really wished for Large Bags. T.T

#40 Uomi

Uomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOkinawa, Japan

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

I never said they were equal, nor did I say that the Old Bags should be any kind of form of inventory either. I am indifferent between Medium Bags and Large Bags because the space past medium bags is not really necessary. As a F2P business model, I am perfectly accepting of purchasing additional space through storage or bags, but I would by no means classify the current situation as subpar.

I agree; the main reasons I could think of that people require Large Bags, are because of (1) the need for mule space, or (2) their lack of item (space) management. Even then, the change from a Medium Bag to a Large Bag is only an increase of four item slots, correct? We already have our storage; and if the storage isn't enough, we can create mule characters.

Anyway, could someone direct me to a source of information to why we don't have Large Bags, or why we won't have Large Bags?

#41 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

3. Kafra Shop

A. Rune Enhancement Elixirs

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Strength

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Dexterity

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Intelligence

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Wisdom

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Vitality

I THOUGHT WE COULD ONLY GET THEM TROUGH COA.. DA EFFFF

Always been in Kafra, even on SEA

#42 Erodoeth

Erodoeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

No WoE?

#43 kwiqsilvr

kwiqsilvr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

Anyway, could someone direct me to a source of information to why we don't have Large Bags, or why we won't have Large Bags?

There really isn't a set source. We don't have Large Bags because the template of this release of RO2 was primarily set off of the SEA server, which already removed them (mind you the item is still in the game's database and could theoretically be implemented at a later date). It is likely there will be some kind of implementation of the large bags in the future. Perhaps through a quest (gather a list of materials and exchange them for a large bag) or at the release of the Morroc zone, or maybe as a craftable item. This is merely speculative, but the possibility of them being added does exist.

#44 Cybermario

Cybermario

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

people STOP complaining, we didnt got large bags this time, but having super large bags removed from khara should be something to be happy for, so yeah... im happy i dont have to invest 60us just for khara.

Also Culvert of Abyss, -_- sweet!

#45 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

people STOP complaining, we didnt got large bags this time, but having super large bags removed from khara should be something to be happy for, so yeah... im happy i dont have to invest 60us just for khara.

Also Culvert of Abyss, -_- sweet!

EXACTLY. They are working on bugs, releasing some content and fixed the khara people have been complaining about. And yet, people are still complaining. So what if they aren't large bags? At least they are obtainable now and you can finish your khara.

#46 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

2. New Quests

A. Quests related to Culvert of Abyss (Normal) will be added.

- Key to open Darkness –> Hardest metal in the world

- Key Delivery

B. Quests related to Culvert of Abyss (Hard) will be added.

- [Dungeon] Test of Will

- Alberta’s Final Weapon

- To carry on the plan

- Will of the Lord

Oh I have question though, where do you start the quest for CoA (N) and CoA (H)?

#47 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Was the windows 8 and channel server changing issue ever fixed?

#48 indignation85

indignation85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Anyone know the percentage success/fail on Rune upgrading? Info from SEA is fine too, just want to have a general idea.

#49 Timmt

Timmt

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

There really isn't a set source. We don't have Large Bags because the template of this release of RO2 was primarily set off of the SEA server, which already removed them (mind you the item is still in the game's database and could theoretically be implemented at a later date). It is likely there will be some kind of implementation of the large bags in the future. Perhaps through a quest (gather a list of materials and exchange them for a large bag) or at the release of the Morroc zone, or maybe as a craftable item. This is merely speculative, but the possibility of them being added does exist.

On SEA, they put Large Bags in Pandora Boxes as an event.

#50 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

It was mentioned in another thread: http://forums.warppo...3175-khara-bug/

Cool.
Still it should have been put here since this is what we should expect.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users