Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#51 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

3. Kafra Shop

A. Rune Enhancement Elixirs

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Strength

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Dexterity

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Intelligence

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Wisdom

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Vitality

B. Rune Remover

Explanation. 101

The rune elixer are basically to +1 ~ +5 your rune :

For example : You have a Radiant Vit rune currently +5 and lets say you want a better one?
You would buy the Elixer from the Kafra Shop and to BUY one from the Kafra is costs 200 Kafra.

And it's all RNG there is not a for sure chance you'll end up with a +10 rune. It could come out +6, +7 , +8 , +9 , and of course +10.
You're not able to RETRY ON THE SAME RUNE, It will not let you. If you end up using an Elixer on your rune and you get a +6 then you will have to buy ANOTHER RUNE and BUY ANOTHER Elixer in order to TRY again for a +10.

I've calculated my own runes, currently is sitting at 15 Rune Slots with all +5 Int.
If I wanted to Elixer every rune I would have to pay 30$ , and there is not even a known fact that I will GET the +10.

150 Int is to die for , but my wallet is also killing me.

Ohhhhh.... I forgot to mention! :D You can't Elixer the rune in your gear , you have to buy a BRAND new rune in order to elixer.
If you don't want to take out the rune and spend another 50z? There'll be a Rune Remover for 100 Kafra :3

Edited by OneLastDance, 25 June 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#52 Erodoeth

Erodoeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

I thought WoE was comming with this update... just another stupid dungeon.....

#53 toskene

toskene

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Good patch notes... I'm happy my first Khara page will finally be complete and I am double happy that the Khara updating bug is being fixed.

Slightly disappointed we won't be getting large bags... seems kind of strange to get an achievement type thing for a mobs trash loot. Will this Old Bag have a purpose at all besides the Khara mission?

Edited by toskene, 25 June 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#54 kwiqsilvr

kwiqsilvr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

The rune elixer are basically to +1 ~ +5 your rune :

For example : You have a Radiant Vit rune currently +5 and lets say you want a better one?
You would buy the Elixer from the Kafra Shop and to BUY one from the Kafra is costs 200 Kafra.

And it's all RNG there is not a for sure chance you'll end up with a +10 rune. It could come out +6, +7 , +8 , +9 , and of course +10.
You're not able to RETRY ON THE SAME RUNE, It will not let you. If you end up using an Elixer on your rune and you get a +6 then you will have to buy ANOTHER RUNE and BUY ANOTHER Elixer in order to TRY again for a +10.

I've calculated my own runes, currently is sitting at 15 Rune Slots with all +5 Int.
If I wanted to Elixer every rune I would have to pay 30$ , and there is not even a known fact that I will GET the +10.

150 Int is to die for , but my wallet is also killing me.

My wallet is killing me from how heavy it is. /sarcasm

#55 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

We should be able to buy kafra cash with in-game zeny that way we wont need to cry about this Pay 2 Win problem this game is suffering. :P

#56 Uomi

Uomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOkinawa, Japan

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

We should be able to buy kafra cash with in-game zeny that way we wont need to cry about this Pay 2 Win problem this game is suffering. :P

I've never heard of a legitimate game where you can trade game currency for micro money usually paid with real money. o.o

#57 Pooksie

Pooksie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

-slowly backs away from the game-

#58 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

I've never heard of a legitimate game where you can trade game currency for micro money usually paid with real money. o.o

That's what we need, something new! Make RO2 Shine bright compared to all these other FreetoPlay games, let us buy all these new OP cash shop items with our hard earned zeny!

#59 GaIina

GaIina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

Whooot, happy to hear about the bag change for Khara :D

#60 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

There is actually such game. *cough* DragonNe~~~ *cough* *Strangled by Forum Mods.

#61 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

theres some games that you can, thats company based tho, doubt will happen here :/

#62 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

I guessed it, but I wanted a confirmation.

So as expected, it's yet another gamble p2w (where win becomes "have a slight advantage") money vacuum.

As you expected? Dude, it;s in every version. -_-

#63 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

There is actually such game. *cough* DragonNe~~~ *cough* *Strangled by Forum Mods.

Sir are you choking? Do you need medical attention?

#64 xxalucard

xxalucard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Guild wars 2

#65 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

people just be thankful for what we hopefully will get, lets rage after the maintenance instead if we find other things to rage about.

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 25 June 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#66 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

The bag change is nice, but why are they headed into the Pay2Win module? Clearly the rune enhancements are paytowin, u have NO WAY to get them without $$.

#67 TalZahn

TalZahn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Not that this is a good game (nor is its company any good) but MapleStory did have a specialty auction system where players could sell items for Nexon cash (MS's version of kafracash). Usually you could sell loot needed for quests for just a small handful of real cash, but it could add up pretty nicely. Got quite a few exp/drop rate scrolls that way.

Course, here you can sell the cash shop items while on MS you could not. Still, it gave free users al ittle hope, and those with heavy wallets something else to spend their money on to get things nice and easy. People could buy the exclusive costumes that normally can only be gotten randomly with their cash instead, for instance, if someone was selling it. WP would still get their cash, free players can have a way to earn cash items for just working harder in game, and it's win-win. Only trouble I recall with this system was it lagged the servers a bit.

#68 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

Not that this is a good game (nor is its company any good) but MapleStory did have a specialty auction system where players could sell items for Nexon cash (MS's version of kafracash). Usually you could sell loot needed for quests for just a small handful of real cash, but it could add up pretty nicely. Got quite a few exp/drop rate scrolls that way.

Course, here you can sell the cash shop items while on MS you could not. Still, it gave free users al ittle hope, and those with heavy wallets something else to spend their money on to get things nice and easy. People could buy the exclusive costumes that normally can only be gotten randomly with their cash instead, for instance, if someone was selling it. WP would still get their cash, free players can have a way to earn cash items for just working harder in game, and it's win-win. Only trouble I recall with this system was it lagged the servers a bit.

Someone needs to hire you into their company.

#69 creaper

creaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

heck yeah finally bags finally you guys change it :p_love:

#70 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Careful now. I have eyes everywhere. (ಠ_ಠ )

#71 Memitaru

Memitaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Welp... I've been standing up for this game for a while but it's really getting too pay-to-win to be worth it. The monthly fee for FF14 is the same as VIP for one character on here and I have three. These runes are just making it worse. It's too bad, I really like the game other than this.

#72 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Welp... I've been standing up for this game for a while but it's really getting too pay-to-win to be worth it. The monthly fee for FF14 is the same as VIP for one character on here and I have three. These runes are just making it worse. It's too bad, I really like the game other than this.

As long as our forum posts are being read I am sure they will take into account what is going on.

#73 Sakki

Sakki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'm wondering if they forgot about their promise to put Large bags back ingame in the Q&A they had inbetween the beta and launch.

#74 creaper

creaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

i dont think those runes are a good idea and i pay a little of money but the runes dont look good :p_swt: :sob: :wall:

#75 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'm wondering if they forgot about their promise to put Large bags back ingame in the Q&A they had inbetween the beta and launch.

Wont be out for a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users