• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noroboli

noroboli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Attempting to do arch bishop quest, im up to the part where from odin2 the valk warps me into the small room, I talk to that valk who warps me to the new map and is supposed to give me a valk scroll, but she doesn't. I am warped to the map, im stripped of all my gears but i don't get a scroll. anyone else having this issue or know why it might be happening?.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

Mmm, does it happen every time? Is your inventory at the 100 item limit?

That part of the quest was futz'ed with by the GMs to make it so multiple people could do the quest (with only one getting a scroll, and the others just getting to follow along and watch or something), back when there was a 12+ hour line at the jobchange npc after renewal hit.

#3 noroboli

noroboli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

Hey Azzy.

Well it happened every time I went in even when no-one was about (from what i could see) but i tried getting in with all my gears all ready stripped and that worked. so when i failed the quest i went in again with my gears on and it didn't work. after that i kept trying with no gears on and it worked every time. Bit of an odd bug but i was able to finish the quest none the less.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

I suspect this issue is related to the hackjob the GMs did in the first week of renewal, when there were (i kid you not - people are insane) people who had been waiting EIGHT HOURS OR MORE to get into the AB quest, and they made it so 3 people could change at once, but only one got the valk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users