Existing game account help! - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Existing game account help!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ILUVPOOP

ILUVPOOP

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

I hope people know how to solve this because I have been having trouble with this for 3 days. When I go to add my old ragnarok account and click ADD NOW it takes me to this new page. And what I have seen is that the account's password is the same password for you master account. So I tried the password and it didn't work, so I tried every other password that I know of and it still does not work. I have sent three tickets to support and the the automated response gave me four or five of the same links which have not helped me. I am really mad on why I don't get to email a real person that works there, but that's besides the point. Anybody able to help? Please?

#2 ILUVPOOP

ILUVPOOP

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

And I have also tried to do the 'I forgot my game account' thing, put in all the correct info and it STILL won't work. Help!

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Gravity utilizes a ticket system now. Complete email correspondence is a thing of the past.

To use the new ticket system, click on the Support link at the very top of the page and create a WarpPortal Support account to track your tickets. (Making a WarpPortal account does not generate a Support account.)

#4 ILUVPOOP

ILUVPOOP

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

Gravity utilizes a ticket system now. Complete email correspondence is a thing of the past.

To use the new ticket system, click on the Support link at the very top of the page and create a WarpPortal Support account to track your tickets. (Making a WarpPortal account does not generate a Support account.)

I have used the ticket system, and all that came was useless...I have created a WarpPortal Support account and have sent 4 tickets which have not helped me!

#5 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:07 AM

I have used the ticket system, and all that came was useless...I have created a WarpPortal Support account and have sent 4 tickets which have not helped me!

you just have to be patient, remember, your not the only one who plays gravity games <_<

#6 dawgfool007

dawgfool007

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:19 AM

so the automatic replies are just because of high traffic of people sending tickets? I'm having the same problem. will i eventually get real replies from the tickets?

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

The automated replies are simply confirmations that they've received your ticket. You have to wait for a GM to actually respond.

#8 dawgfool007

dawgfool007

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

Do you know how long it will take for them to reply to my ticket? also is it possible for the G.M to just manually bind my character with my warpportal account?

#9 ILUVPOOP

ILUVPOOP

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

I did not know that....ok, ill wait then
oops, wish id know that earlier

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:25 PM

Do you know how long it will take for them to reply to my ticket? also is it possible for the G.M to just manually bind my character with my warpportal account?

Depends on how backlogged they are with older tickets. Supposedly 3 days at most.

I think GMs should have the power to bind accounts for you, but I don't know for sure. You'll still need to provide information to verify ownership in any case.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 24 October 2010 - 01:26 PM.

#11 dawgfool007

dawgfool007

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

alright cool, thanks a lot! i was scared that those tickets were useless because of the automated responses...i guess ill just wait for a bit. And i looked around and people are saying that G.Ms are able to bind it manually!

#12 Richard90

Richard90

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

Can someone help me I put in the right information for adding account and then it says i got it wrong can someone tell me what to do

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

Can someone help me I put in the right information for adding account and then it says i got it wrong can someone tell me what to do

What kind of game account are you trying to add?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users