Event: First Five Groups to Complete Culvert of Abyss - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Event: First Five Groups to Complete Culvert of Abyss

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#76 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

2 FairyTail groups I think, not just one

#77 7770130501230630097

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

Nah, just the one so far.

Edited by 7770130501230630097, 26 June 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#78 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

We are going for 2 now ^_~

#79 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

That icon implies your post isn't sarcastic. I think there's something wrong with that.
They bugged the fights, they're scrubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Jl89qtBjs

Looks legit to me.
Stay mad.

#80 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

Show Culvert Band and Mini Mongi fights then (;

#81 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

+1 Fold

#82 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Check the stream videos. I really don't feel like uploading kill videos for every boss just to satisfy you. Bottom line is we don't exploit bosses. We have done Humbaba legit on both N/H. PvE 7th Boss on N/H, and now Ratmaster. What have you done?

#83 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:North American

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Check the stream videos. I really don't feel like uploading kill videos for every boss just to satisfy you. Bottom line is we don't exploit bosses. We have done Humbaba legit on both N/H. PvE 7th Boss on N/H, and now Ratmaster. What have you done?

The answer would probably be nothing, since all he does is spend time on the forums judging others rather than playing the game and actually progressing.

#84 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

The answer would probably be nothing, since all he does is spend time on the forums judging others rather than playing the game and actually progressing.

Culvert Band Card says otherwise but ok.

Anyway, you fought all 3 of the culvert band together and killed them without resetting any?
And you fought Mini Mongi without using the water way to kill speakers first?

Grats if you actually did.
That Leroy stream was terrible and they were bugging it.

#85 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

All Bosses Culvert Abyss Normal kill firts time XD, Very Easy, ♥ FairyTail Guild

Players of my Group: Gissele, HermanStyle. Vicious , LenoStyle, GuryDoido ,SrFuneria , SrFudencio , MissWonder ,Lucia , Munga. Thanks All !!!!
Posted Image

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#86 soapPENGUIN

soapPENGUIN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Good job Foldy and Gundam Servers First :D now slide some of those card my way yes?

#87 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

Cool video :p_smile:

#88 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

I'm sorry but just because you have the card doesn't mean you haven't bugged it yourself so until such time you can show a recording of your raid group killing non bugged way you can continue being a troll

#89 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

lmao, people exploits bugs since the first pc-console games appeared, if Gravity didnt wanted these bugs happen; they should hire a better tester team, so dont cry....

even people cheats in real life, do you think videogames should be special?

#90 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Honestly i've just stopped reading Tk's and Amiimii's posts all together seeing how neither of them EVER have anything important to say. one spams pictures the other is .. just there.. :p_sad:

#91 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed your stream. Especially parts where you streamed:

The Team Colo tactic of "protect and feed the Leroy:" This, ladies and gentlemen, or in the words of Leroy, "hey boys and girls", is how you win a Colosseum.
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32644

Resetting the Culvert Band using the water:
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32654

Using the water way to kill the speakers first
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32657

What I enjoyed the most was the fact that you personally messaged CM Zanbee to advertise the fact that <Collision> is "streaming CoA progression" and Zanbee actually posting the stream on FACEBOOK.

Congratulations to <Collision> and all those guilds who exploited the exact same bugs to "progress" in this game. I guess your "bottom-line" knows no bottom.

Edited by Veloarc, 26 June 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#92 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed your stream. Especially parts where you streamed:

The Team Colo tactic of "protect and feed the Leroy:"
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32644

Resetting the Culvert Band using the water:
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32654

Using the water way to kill the speakers first
http://www.twitch.tv/m/32657

What I enjoyed the most was the fact that you personally messaged CM Zanbee to advertise the fact that <Collision> is "streaming CoA progression" and Zanbee actually posting the stream on FACEBOOK.

Congratulations of <Collision> and all those guilds who exploited the exact same bugs to "progress" in this game. I guess your "bottom-line" knows no bottom.

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

#93 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Personally they should put this event back until next week and hotfix those exploits. Then the guilds can get 'em done without being accussed of bugging, and everyone else is sated by the fact it wasn't possible to bug it at the time. Just because "other people are doing it" or "It's the only way to do it" doesn't mean it's right.

#94 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

I love how you disregarded the fact that we actually did Ratmaster legit, which is the point of this topic. Posting one of my videos feeding kills to Leroy has nothing to do with this topic.

And why do you care exactly if I want to advertise my stream? Sounds like you're just grasping at straws.

#95 basickdesign

basickdesign

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

it's quite interesting to see how high and mighty some people act, and then use the same exploits and cheats to complete. a complete is a complete, congrats to those parties on a job well done. time was spent, blood sweat and tears. some people are just mad they aren't getting anywhere with coa.

tell me you didn't bug einherjer. i bet you did.

#96 Confuddle01

Confuddle01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGangnam, Seoul
  • Server:IcE Nerdmaster

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Let's be realistic for a second.

How is WP going to check if someone did it legit or not?

They're not.

It's a spot in the Hall of Honor. So, they bugged it. And they completed it. I'm happy for them, they did something that we have not yet done, and most of you haven't.

90% of you crying about them bugging it have bugged something in this game. And you didn't complete it yourself, even with the use of bugs.

All I see is a bunch of kids fighting over their e-honor.

You know what would be great (not really though, because you're all too funny)? If all the kids weren't such haters. But there will always be haters. And then there will be those of us who find the haters abnormally funny and troll the shat out of all of you. All day. Everyday.

(inserts rickroll)

Edited by Confuddle01, 26 June 2013 - 08:45 PM.

#97 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

There's a reason we record videos champ. Go hate on other guilds who haven't done it legit.

Edited by Fold, 26 June 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#98 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:North American

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Lol, funny thing is even if the content is done " legitimately" most people don't care. Even when we did PvE round 7 on Normal AND Hard Legit no one cared. No matter where you go in life you will always have haters. Hence why I love the amount of hate coming from this thread, it's actually pretty refreshing and funny at the same time. Looking back at what Confuddle01 said clearly everyone here has done content legit including PvE Round 7 for example.

Either way,this picture is probably good enough to sum up this whole thread.

Posted Image

Edited by PoweredByRice, 26 June 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#99 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

I love how you disregarded the fact that we actually did Ratmaster legit, which is the point of this topic. Posting one of my videos feeding kills to Leroy has nothing to do with this topic.

And why do you care exactly if I want to advertise my stream? Sounds like you're just grasping at straws.

Are you sure you want to go down this road? I'd just hide if i were you.

No one disregarded the fact that you did Ratmaster legit, I mean heck, you posted a video about it and named it "Ratmaster Normal Legit."

Nor has this topic ever been about Ratmaster until YOU posted a video about Ratmaster. In fact, all the "accusations" people made have been specifically toward the Culvert Band and Mini Mongi fights, until YOU brought up Ratmaster.

I mean I understand your position. Only the last boss counts right? If you had done the last boss "legitimately," you've "completed" CoA legitimately. That's why you brought up Ratmaster. Remember, you did, not anyone else. Not a single time by ANYBODY else except you.

As far as the kill feeding videos go, I just found it hilarious because someone posted about such a tactic a few weeks back and I saw it in action first-hand. I mean really, you had like 2 or 3 out of the last 6 as <Collision> members and you had to resort to kill feeding to win? I mean come on man.

Lastly, I want to remind the CM/GM team that if you award these guilds (yes, all the guilds that bugged) with an award for bugging bosses, you will be officially endorsing killing bosses in unintended ways. These are not accusation. These are facts, thanks to the people who actually recorded the fights.

Edited by Veloarc, 26 June 2013 - 08:59 PM.

#100 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Ohh man this thread...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users