Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

1. What is your IGN?

Alldemonium

2. What are your expectations on WOE? What are some things you would like see in WOE?

Guild/Solo quests related to stealing/defending Guild Fortress, level requirement of 50

3. What kind of incentive or reward do you expect from participating in WOE, from becoming a Fortress owner, etc? What kind of incentives or rewards would you like to see come from WoE that can potentially keep your interest in it?

Free Kafra/Repair usage on Fortress owners

Upgraded PvP Gear for WOE use only which can be attained by using Bloodpoints

4. What features do you look for in PVP?

Team/Captain/Capture the flag, and Attack-Defend modes

5. How many times a week would you want to do WOE? What time?

Twice a week (Wed and Saturday)

6. Do you have any other thoughts, concerns, wishes, etc? Anything you want us to know or look out for?

Aside from hoping that it won't be buggy please allow lone players (or those that cannot join during WOE period) to still enjoy this patch by giving them Quests to do on non WOE times on the WOE area to keep them busy.

#27 Nostrauriga

Nostrauriga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationBehind my cigaret.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

Questions:

1. What is your IGN? Yukari

2. What are your expectations on WOE? What are some things you would like see in WOE?

Expectations :

1) No Lags, the summon events showed that there are still some issues with this.

2) As Fair as possible : meaning, as least Kafra items usable as possible in Woe and no Wind Elixir which really is a problem at the moment in Colosseum.

3) Guilds meet their fairest opponents : guild members connected at the launch should be taken as one of the component.

4) Bonus Pvp in Woe from colosseum sets should be taken in consideration, because as we won it, it should be useful in this way.

What i would like to see : a WOE as fair as possible, where Players display their Skills and not there money or hacks/Bug exploits.

3. What kind of incentive or reward do you expect from participating in WOE, from becoming a Fortress owner, etc?

Rewards Expectations : Here are some ideas :

- Purple equips, Karnium, Zeny to up our stuff.

- Unique Designs, coming from Woe.

- Rune elixirs, to upgrade the runes.

- Some kind of buff for the guild members who won.

What kind of incentives or rewards would you like to see come from WoE that can potentially keep your interest in it?

- Unique Designs, coming from Woe.

- Rune elixirs, to upgrade the runes.

- Some kind of big weapon, like when conquering a Castle to break doors/Walls would be the best !

- Map where oppressor and defender could make their best strategies ! Postioning Rangers ! Positioning Healers ! Yay !

- Some kind of buff again like in colosseum to make it as fair as possible, even when you're 50 still.

- Big weapons to defend against the oppressor !

- Woe should be 3 days each week, displaying two hours for everyone to be able to play. But there should be some kind of rule forbidding a guild to enter twice the same day.

6. Do you have any other thoughts, concerns, wishes, etc? Anything you want us to know or look out for?

- I Really hope that this Woe would be as fair as possible, i'm looking for skilled players to Woe against and not Kafra/Wind Elixir Users. And i really hope that there will be no lag.

#28 HellBard0146

HellBard0146

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

1. What is your IGN?

HellBard

I'll like to see usable items like "attack tower" "defense tower" "battle ram" etc.

3. What kind of incentive or reward do you expect from participating in WOE, from becoming a Fortress owner, etc? What kind of incentives or rewards would you like to see come from WoE that can potentially keep your interest in it?
Crafting materials as reward for participation, rare crafting materials and legendary acessory for castles owners

I'm looking for GvG ! Team spirit, fairplay, fun, massive battles.

Three or four times a week should be great ! At 23:00GMT+1 (2pm PDT i guess* ) or 15:00GMT+1 (6am PDT * ).

Waiting for informations about battle skills ! =)

#29 HellionFun

HellionFun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Ecolon

- Balanced and Team based

- No Lags

- a fair chance for smaller Guilds

and i would like to see a chance to get a good amount of Blood Points in WoE

Masters Room from Ro1, dropps should be something that could help in Raids like Spinels, Vip Membership Cards (1Day), of course Zeny Bags, OBBs or/and OPB, Accessorys, maybe a low Chance for a expensive Kafra Item.

Blood Points for fighting on a WoE Map

PvP Arena, GvG, Battlegrounds

twice a week

Balanced Classes in Colo..

Zeny in Raids and after complete a RHD

more chances to get Blood Points

Animation fixes

let the Assassins disable the Shadow form look (same mechanic like the costumes)

Edited by HellionFun, 02 July 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#30 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

1. What is your IGN?
-  Reyaje

- Massive Guild/Team PvP. 

- Mobs from the area will drop rare/epic mats and items aside from BP per player kill.

- Just like in colo you can see how many kills did you get and whoever kills and hit you.

- Once per week. Saturday or Sunday. 2pm - 4pm PDT

- Find a way to reduce the auto crash issue. this will start a rage to some players :D

Edited by Reyaje, 04 July 2013 - 04:43 AM.

#31 DcenCy

DcenCy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

1. What is your IGN?

DcenCy

No Lag and Crashing Client Issues. All Guild Members Has the same Outfit except BeastMaster and Assassin wearing Cape and embedded Guild Logo. And also there's a Guild Leader Icon in map so that all members can see easily their Guild Master.

for Guild Castle owner theres a Treasure Box room (like in Ro1) and gives Rare Crafting mats, Recipe and Unique Costumes,Wings,Helms etc. and Bloodpoints as well.

Balance 

2x a week 
Anytime.

No cheaters Allowed Please. 

#32 S0ULL3SS

S0ULL3SS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

1. L3SS

2. Controlled PvP environment that wont be easily be dominated by those who pay to win.

3. Free  Castle related VIP( weaker than current vip maybe remove health bonus, expires on the days the castle reopens and stacks with current vip)Voctory Medals(and allow us to use them to get some current/next tier pvp gear), and the idea of tax sounds great once it is handled correctly and we end up with 1 rich guild ruling the sever.

4. Raid squads color coded etc the works.

5. All day 'eurvy' day but seriously Sat/Sun/Wed 9PM est each day a different castle where 1 guild can have a maximum for 2 castles each castle granting 33.33% of the tax bonus.

6.THE LAG...manage the severs please.

#33 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

1. What is your IGN?

Arabelle

I expect that the people who pay to win and kafra pot will most likely be able to win and attain a fortress leaving the free to play players behind. I also expect that there is a single zone for WoE, but I would like to see that both Prontera and Alberta both have Fortresses for players to take over like ro1 that way more guilds and players can participate and have a chance of owning one. A level requirement is not necessary.

I like the idea of exclusive costumes that come with permanent stats. Prehaps a system to insensitive just joining the WoE and getting WoE kills similar to raids which can be exchanged for gear (that can be dyeable!) I also expect that the guild skills will allow guilds to be able to more easily defend their fortresses from invaders.

Not sure. :D

2-3 times a week, and the best time would be for at least one of the days during the weekend. The best times for WoE would most likely be right after the 6pm colo.

I just really hope that it is not a lag fest like the monster invasions. I really hope that there will be more than one map for WoE to take place.

#34 Miryai

Miryai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (ch.3)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

1. What is your IGN?

Ryouhei

I hope it doesn't lag much.

Maybe random Boxes with supply like Spinel and other items, that are available in Kafra Shop only. Other than that I love to see more costumes! I would love to see getting rewards too for just participating, like in Colosseum the 3k+ Blood Points, so smaller guilds have at least something to look for

I would love to see Battlegrounds.

I would say WoE should be two times in a week: Saturday and Wednesday. Time could be like 2 hours earlier than RO1 times in case people want to WoE on RO1, so the times don't clash and best would be if the times are good for European players as well. 

I really wish to have the voiced skills back in.

#35 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

1. What is your IGN?

Rukaroa

As part of the population that doesn't really participate in WoE, I would hope it doesn't lag the rest of the server.

What I do want to see is that people aren't kafra shopping their way to victory via pots and VIPs.

Some kind of increased daily rewards. Not quite sure what yet.

Pure skill with only in-game, non-shop items that leads to victory.

I think RO was twice a week? About that much. Anymore would feel too much like a job trying to keep down a fort especially for smaller guilds. No time preference.

Again, abuse of kafra pots and VIPs for WoE victory. Be on the lookout for possible bugs/glitches where players could hide in walls or floors and not be targeted. Anything else goes.

#36 SacredPhoenix

SacredPhoenix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

1. What is your IGN?

SacredPhoenix

A guild war that player skill, strategy, and guild teamwork will determine the winner(not Kafra Cash Shop).

Anything, like zeny, Pandora Box & Mallet, Blood Point, etc; Fortress owner should not get something that OP(Such as Powerfull Gear that can not obtainable by other player that can not own a fortress), because that will break the game balance.

Skill, Strategy, Teamwork Oriented. And no Cash Shop item. No level and gear balancing, and costums stats should not counted.

2 - 4 times a week, in Saturday and Sunday.

WOE should disable dead punishment in the form gear durability reduction(durability reduction for gear usage is still acceptable). Without any dead punishment, people won't afraid to sacrifice their self for their guild victory, and will make WOE more epic. Gain power outside WOE (leveling, hunt epic gear from dungeon and colo) and use it in WOE.

Edited by SacredPhoenix, 02 July 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#37 Dunkare

Dunkare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin (RO2)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

1. What is your IGN?

Dunkare

I expect massive battles between the guilds for dominance of the WOE maps. I'd like to see the ingame option to form alliances between guilds, to give smaller guilds the chance to compete with the huge guilds.

Every participating guild should get some kind of reward, best would be some awesome gear. Every participating guild member should get WOE tokens based on the accumulated winning points of their guild, that can be traded for gear at some npc, and the WOE winner guild additionally should get one piece of equipment right away.

BALANCE. There needs to be a MUCH better balance in PvP in general. Right now, certain classes and certain builds combined with some Kafra Shop items are like a winning ticket for PvP. This needs to be changed so that every class has its worth and chance to win in PvP.

At least one time on the weekend (F/S/S) around 11 AM PDT.

The influence of Kafra Shop items on PvP (Costumes with stats and runes, Boosts, VIP) should be minimized if not removed.

Edited by Dunkare, 02 July 2013 - 11:37 PM.

#38 Dreamly

Dreamly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

1. What is your IGN?
Dreamly

Team, strategy based fights. Minimal lag. 

Boost in stats, exp, drops, awesome gear, upgrade material.

More balanced classes. 

Once or twice, on Sunday or Saturday 9AM-12PM server time. For weekdays, try 9pm to 12pm to accommodate those of us who are working in the US. Although for those who are in the phillipines, australia, europe, weekends may work better.

Make sure lag is not an issue during WOE. Also, try to fix the skill related bugs in the game prior to launch. Don't want to be stuck in WOE without the ability to use skills.

#39 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Server:Odin Channel 7

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Kasts

I expect to see fair team based combat that is not pay to win.
I hope for blood points, maybe per kill or action that progresses your guild. I would also like to see more than one set of WoE gear to choose from for each class, each with a different theme maybe.
Balance, and good reward systems.
Every day, around 12 pm EST and 8pm EST

Just please make this balance. Make it about skill and group coordination and teamwork. If my guild goes in just to get dominated by other pay to win guilds, I will not play.

#40 Madatsubomi

Madatsubomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

1. What is your IGN?
Madatsubomi

I'm expecting a great deal of close battles, a pretty large adrenaline rush and constant warfare with fire balls flying left and right.

Blood Points, random treasure with crafting items that might lead to the creation of God Items. Basically what the first Ragnarok had for the most part. Armored edition of mounts might be nice, Petit ~

Balance would be nice, it's a bit difficult to enjoy when some classes may or may not have an overpowered aspect to them.

Twice a week, in the afternoon or evening. One day being in the weekend.

Mapping collisions double checked, would be a shame to be mid battle and find yourself underneath Midgard at a critical moment. 

Also, damage over time abilities such as fire flower and the like. Any possibility of allowing them to stack? As it seems to be the main source of damage for some classes like the wizard. Not from the same wizard of course, but of different wizards in the game. Feels a little pointless then to have more then one. >>;

Edited by Madatsubomi, 03 July 2013 - 03:07 AM.

#41 alaia27

alaia27

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

1. What is your IGN?
Hamika

Basically, they´re more or less the same with RO1, but with a HUGE amount of LAG. But, seriously, I´ll like something new, but my computer will be very old for play it (I think).

Huum... Maybe more time buffs, custom equip (only for a limit time), blood points or/and zeny.

Balance, simply. And team fights.

Once or twice, in hours for everyone (please).

I wish principally that balance in PVP and team fights. I want to fight with my group VS other. And I hope have less lag too and if the game could have a system for down much more the graffics, like take off trees, effects... that will be awesome.

#42 Inochichan

Inochichan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

1. What is your IGN?

- Inochan

- No lagging/ random disconnects and i hope that lower (nebwie) guilds have a chance too. Fair matching between guilds would be nice.

- Costumes and Epic/Rare Gear, bloodpoints would be good too.

- Much better balancing and fair battles without Pay to win.

- 1-2 times would be enough, but please think about GMT People and choose times they are reasonable for them too.

- Please fix the Area disconnet bug, so that when 5 people enter actually 5 people appear and no one have to relog to have acess to the dungeon/colo/new area.

And i would like to see that the costumes and stuff are shareable between Charas from the same account.

Make all Gear Bind on Equip, not on PickUp.

Edited by Inochichan, 03 July 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#43 Moonreil

Moonreil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationChannel 5, Alberta, On top of a Lamp post.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:20 AM

1. What is your IGN?

ChibiWaifuu

Minimal Lag. Balanced. 

A separate points collection system (separate from BP) which could be used in purchasing mainly equipment enhancement materials such as Karniums, Rune elixirs, Card designates, and the like.
A limited edition Item/costume that can only be acquired by the said point system which changes every # of months.

Balance Melee VS. Range.

~Melee could be set not to miss or miss less on attacks than range does. 
   ~Remove "Need to face target to attack" (This would be very troublesome in massive fights esp. when lag is involved)
        ^taken advantage be melees by moving back and forth so range cant finish casting skills.

2x -3x a week. Time rotation every other Week for Night time PDT and some other time for other countries to be fair.

About Explorer Potion buffs. I think it is fair to use them and i consider it as a Non-pay2win item as you lose the buff upon dying. And since its a massive battle people could just gang up on the people who use them. (P.S. I'm not using them myself)

#44 DivingWarrior

DivingWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Shiwanhonk

Balancing. I mean, right now, I would argue that a Combo of 2 rangers, two sorcerers, one priest would basically just smash kill everything else. Unkillable dpsers just killing everything that Comes even near in seconds. This Needs to be thought of somehow. Think about it, rangers stun, sorcs summon Aqua, Launch vermillion and top if off with the spear. If they are coordinated, this is just instadeath even for a leveled character. Target the healer: Boom, everyone is done in by spamming vermillion while rangers take out the other dpsers. And when that is done, my Knight will probably have reached the other Party. Oh, it is done? Too bad ;)

Gear, costumes, some bloodpoints.

Aaaaand: How about we implement new Areas? Farming gear is hard enough, but Morroc and Noel are coming, as far as we know ;)

Get the new gear of WoE ready to survive new Areas.

Balancing. If there is a class that is one on one PCP beatable or a strategy that is an absolute win that requires only two classes, this is not fun. Not much reason to do it.

OFTEN. Daily, at least four times. We have guild members from everywhere in the world. So if we cant make the Event just because of the times, this makes no sense. Open it 6 times  a day or more, then everyone can actually enjoy it instead of saying "Hey, we won't make it because, duh, we are international." This should be rewarded, rather than punished. International Relations through mmorpg ;)

Yes. The disconnect bug that kicks me out of Areas. right now, this is what happens when I do colo and Forget:

I cannot enter. If I click on enter Colosseum and get disconnected through the bug, that is it. I respawn somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Pontera (Thanks for that, why not where Was?!) and my Colo round is gone. I cant do anything about it.

Let us be really honest here: The massiveness of the bugs Needs to be fixed. It is FAR more important than any Event. If the game runs stable, it is more fun to Play. and if LOTS of People dont have a stable game, they won't enjoy the Events, because they will rather be pissed all the time at the bugs. And if the bug ruins my guild experience because I am the one that cannot enter anymore and we loose, then this is the worst Event you have ever crafted.

Without this bug patched, this Event will be an absolute nightmare. It is ridiculously annoying for me without the Events. These bugs are more important than Events. The Events will not be fun if you cannot partake. Focus on getting this done before starting WoE or you will really inconvenience those who have the bug. And that might lead to People leaving the game.

#45 Sharpax

Sharpax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Leitrac

A siege method which all clans have a chance to win. I mean, that victory doesn't depend solely on the guild members' number or their level. With several ways to access the castles, several ways to take them, etc.

Guild benefits that aren't determining differences against other players/guilds. For exemple, to have a ClanHall with NPCs that sell scrolls to escape there, buff guild members during 30/60 min, or have teleports to some leveling areas. Maybe special daily quests too. Or special sellings, like costumes or other things.

- Team fights. In all vs all, healers can't do anything. I'm a full healer, so I haven't attacks. I want to participate in PVP events using my healings, and team fights will be perfect to have the same opportunities to win PVP points like players that use DPS chars.
- In all vs all, matches per level. The equipment and the skills of a char lvl 10 isn't comparable to a char lvl 50.

Once at week will be fine. Saturday; maybe sunday. Time... Well, I'm from Europe, so would be great to choose a time that was good for everyone. Maybe 12:00 UTC (here 21:00~22:00).

Mainly, fix all the game's major bugs:
- To remove or to repair the "Face to face" fighting. In melee fightings, the char stops fighting because he, or his opponent, step forward because of a skill. Having to go back or having to turn constantly is a real nuisance.
- To repair the problem that exists with the Alt + Num when the cursor is above the HUD.
- Many skills need supervision. Highness Heal, for exemple. It doesn't heal always like it should. Sometimes it heals the target, but not the caster. Other times it doesn't heal the target, being less than 20 meters. Many times it does not cure the third teammate.

Some improvements too:
- Diferent %PX donation for each Guild Position.
- One way out of a dungeon without having to cross it inversely. A portal to the bottom, or something similar.

- Wizard needs to be improved because he hasn't advantages over other classes.
- Skill Reset should not be a cash item. A char needs to change his build frequently, depending if player wants to play pvp, pve, raid, etc.
- Cursors for left-handed. I mean, with reverse tilt.

Thank you for your attention. I hope my suggestions are helpful to you   :p_hi:

Edited by Sharpax, 03 July 2013 - 04:41 AM.

#46 4244130504080738180

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Grieffy

My expectations are that WoE will be similiar to RO1 WoE. I hope some skills are left out like in RO1. Skills like Ranger backflip, Wizard Teleport, Knight Charge and all similiar ones. Why ? Well imagine one Wizzard teleport in middle of guild and freeze all, that would be imbalanced. Other skill what shouldn't be allowed is resurection. Also the class balance should be fixed. Currently Monks and Beastmasters are totally useless. In my opinion buff asura for WoE like it was in RO1 or something similiar for example if it crits it can 1 hit people if the monk has decent gear (I'm not a monk). Also make potions more effective in WoE maps.

Guild skills what guild leader can use, yes we all want to see emergency recall like there was in RO1. Give it 5 minute cooldown or something like that. Also other guild skills would be nice to have such as freeze immunity for 10 seconds 20 meters around guild master and something like 5 minute cooldown. It would create the game more tactical.

Maps, please make plenty of them not just 1 castle and then its lag war. Make enough castles and large ones with choke points where guilds can defend.

Skill effects on WoE needs to some how reduced to less laggy ones. 

No level, hp buffs like in colosseum...

Crafting materials for end game items, Colosseum points, Unidentified cards, WoE gear tokens? and potion boxes.

BALANCE

Well each time zone needs WoE. In my opinion 1 WoE for each time zone.

So I would suggest 3 WoEs. 

Europe WoE Saturdays time : gmt 0 17:00

America WoE Saturdays time: gmt 0 01:00 (Local time ~17:00 if gmt -7)

Ocenia WoE Sundays time: gmt 0 07:00 (Local time ~17:00 if gmt +10)

Thanks for making this topic.

Edited by 4244130504080738180, 03 July 2013 - 04:16 AM.

#47 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

1. What is your IGN?

VermilionMavis

Slaughterhouse with capture points. Something that requires coordination that shows which guilds work best with their members versus guilds that are starting up and new. Teamwork and knowing your teams gear and skills is what should excel in this type of battle.

Completing WoE should give Blood Point Bonus on top of a participation Bonus. As for owning a Fortress, maybe Daily zeny bonuses or Blood Point Bonuses if their is new gear/weapon in WoE. Rare card drops, uhhhh... I think the Bloodpoints in a whole is best and make it RARER card drop from purchasing unidentified card from a WoE vender?

Good targeting, fluid movement, Class balances and what I mean by this is the fact a lvl 35 character can stroll into Colo and have the same stats as a lvl 50. Higher the gear tier, more BP they are worth. Team based PvP like 2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5 outside of WoE like regular PvP.

Castle resets when Lockout resets. Maybe it depends on how long a WoE takes but if it takes long, after a Colosseum to give it the 2-3 hours it might take to complete a WoE.

Other ways for Accessories to drop other than the Kafra shop. Not saying make them outside only but add a VERY rare drop to monsters of your same level? or really long quests for back accessories.

#48 Torazo

Torazo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

1. What is your IGN?

Kelryn

Large-scale Guild vs Guild combat. No stat balancing. Your gear actually makes a good difference. Keep the "No names shown" for people that are not in your guild and have the option of being able to tweak the settings on what you do see from your guild members so it doesn't block the screen as much (because left clicking actually selects someone before you can move the camera and if you click your name-tag, you can't actually move the camera, which is extremely odd)... Would be nice to be able to use hide when you are actually out of combat.

There are too many pros and cons for guilds being able to control 1 vs many fortresses... How many people from the same guild are able to defend their fortress at any given time?

I have ideas for after WoE begins the testing phase in-game and I can only suggest them if I know how it plays out.

I honestly don't know. Blood Points would probably be a must for participating... New Blood Point items available to purchase.

The ability to utilize all of your class skills as well as balancing. One skill comes into focus immediately on this one, and it is the hide ability. AoE's and DoT's knock people out of Hiding and a lot of the time you are literally not in combat despite being in a PvP zone. Hide should be allowed to be used in PvP. It would make it so people can't just push and push, but instead have to plan their defense and offense more carefully in an attempt to win. This would also make some Sins think about getting the AoE skill just so they can attempt to knock people out of Hiding. On another note, for Hiding to probably work better in PvP, classes that can learn the ability "Hide" should be able to use it more often than those that have to use scrolls... This is to make it so those classes actually feel more like those classes and that they have an edge on that aspect. This would also make it more likely to have people focus on skills not normally grabbed.

Onto my idea about this... "In Combat" for all classes should end, maybe 6 seconds after the last damage they have received, unless the person that has hit them have died. In the Colo, this would have to change since somebody could just use Hide while in first sometimes, but that is Colo. Now, any class that can learn the Hide skill should be able to activate it again, maybe, 2 seconds sooner.

Depends on the rewards. I feel that it would be more rewarding to have WoE 1 to 3 times a week than it would to have a smaller reward if it were daily. Besides, the most often it happens, the more time people have to spend defending castles their guild owns and that might end up taking up a good majority of their online time. Some people would like this because they would "Live for WoE" essentially, but this has to cater to everyone, not just one group of players. With that being said, it is literally impossible for me to determine how many times a week WoE should be held and at what times because I simply don't have the information on how many players play the game and when the peak hours are throughout the week.

Wall glitchers. Make sure the walls are all lined with invisible walls, but still allow people to hug them and hide around small corners. Being able to touch what you can see is still a good thing.

#49 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

1. What is your IGN?
Velouce

Tbh, I don't expect a lot considering the broken mechanics of the current PvP system. RO2 has by far the most imbalanced PvP system I have ever seen in a game. There is an over 7 page long thread about where Colosseum fails, but nothing has been changed, nor any GM or dev ever replying to it. Now you add another PvP based feature into the game, do you think it will - in some miraculous way - fix itself?

A good start would be to make it not cost more than it gives. Right now Colosseum as well as Raids give me nothing but a loss of zeny, especially because as a Rogue you have to waste a lot of money on Adrenaline Rush (without any advantage over other classes who don't need to). Also it's not enjoyable to roll on everything, usually this means a few people getting a big advantage and a great amount of people getting nothing, resulting in bad economy. Also, it would be great if you stop only rewarding the players who win (I'm not saying "best", because it's mostly a matter of luck and the class you play, thanks to imbalance and randomness on every single factor).

The biggest reward for me personally however would be to have at least one place in the game where it makes sense to continue playing as a Rogue. They are probably the least useful class in Raids, and are also horribly bad in Colosseum. And this comes from experience and fact-based knowledge, not assumptions.

Make it playable and enjoyable. Read that over 7 page long thread in the Propsals and Suggestions Forum, play the game, get insight on the skills and classes and find out how much there needs to be done. Considering the current situation, this will be a lot of work, but ignoring it isn't the best foundation on upcoming content...

Depends on cost, rewards, time it takes. When? When are most people playing on the server?

Fix what we have before implementing more imbalanced features to the game. More content doesn't make a game more playable, a more playable game makes a game more playable.Right now, most content is either boring or frustrating. That CoA update wasn't adding any innovating new experience for me. My first run through the dungeon already felt boring and frustrating, with a lack of variety. Colosseum then is nothing close to be enjoyable for certain classes. If anything, go back and refine the core of this game, otherwise anything added on top is doomed from the start.

#50 SilverTaurus

SilverTaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationChannel 4,7 Morroc

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:32 AM

1. What is your IGN?

SilverLeilani

I want to have fun.

Havent think about it yet. Will update later

NO SPINEL plz!

twice a week. Wed 4pm PDT and Sat 4pm PDT

I want my character to be able to craft items like making pots and food during the battle =.=!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users