• 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Patch Notes v.0.2.68

• Bug Fix

Zodiac Dungeon tickets can be used on Saturday and Sunday

• Item Mall

Skill +1 scroll Sale (Continued)
Costume Soulbound Remover Sale (Continued)

• Event

4th of July Super Weekend Events (7/3~7/7):

-- 2X EXP for all channels

-- All equipment enchanted to +16 or higher during the event will be upgraded to +20 next week

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

-- All equipment enchanted to +16 or higher during the event will be upgraded to +20 next week

Awesome!

#3 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

unless they fix element/or rework it all these enchanting event are useless.

#4 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

During b25 of the VC mansion, the game bugged, I could not use pots, and i could only talk in the regular chat. Bone Dragon died very easily and when killed prizes were not received. I had to close my client to exit the Bottomless Dark Altar and now when I log in I cant select a channel to enter.

#5 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

I cant log in now it said account in use and I try my other accounts it the same thing.

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

I can't log in either, I tried changing channels but it took me to the channel select screen, and even after restarting the client I can't.

#7 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Nice, I'm liking the Event, since the leveling wasn't fast enough I shall now level even faster!! :D

#8 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

We are aware Dango and CoolSam.  It seems to be happening to some of us as well. We are working to fix it!

Some people have been able to log in normally while others had to try over and over to get in. 

#9 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Can login but cant select a channel. Hopefully its fixed soon everyones missing out on the 2x exp event. Looking forward to possible compensation.

#10 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

Can login but cant select a channel. Hopefully its fixed soon everyones missing out on the 2x exp event. Looking forward to possible compensation.

You want compensation for missing an hour of a bonus event that lasts for a few days? Wow, you're spoiled.

#11 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

You want compensation for missing an hour of a bonus event that lasts for a few days? Wow, you're spoiled.

Implying its fixed.
Still cant login.

And the point is maintance is over the game should be up and running now not down.

Edit:
Forgot to add, Im spoiled because I want a game to work when it should. Very logical Charles.

Edited by sorarider, 03 July 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#12 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

if u looking for a possible compensation then u already got it because when anything that goes wrong almost every time that they give us a compensation it an exp event.

#13 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

if u looking for a possible compensation then u already got it because when anything that goes wrong almost every time that they give us a compensation it an exp event.

I see. I was assuming it was because 4th of July was coming up. I dont know about Dragon Saga but other MMOs I've played usually say its compensation, this just seems like a normal event they already had planned but who knows. Its just frustrating to sit around waiting to see if the games up.

Edit:

Also if this is the possible compensation what would it be compensation for? or well what would you think its compensation for, if this were compensation?

Edited by sorarider, 03 July 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#14 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

Seems only ch 1-3 were affected ch 4 was working just fine.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 03 July 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#15 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

I see. I was assuming it was because 4th of July was coming up. I dont know about Dragon Saga but other MMOs I've played usually say its compensation, this just seems like a normal event they already had planned but who knows. Its just frustrating to sit around waiting to see if the games up.

Edit:

Also if this is the possible compensation what would it be compensation for? or well what would you think its compensation for, if this were compensation?

We did get the 2x exp event for the 4th of July. what I'm trying to said is that DS give compensation to when something goes wrong(most of the time) and the compensation they give most of the time is an exp boast for x amount of hours, so asking them for compensation is like asking to add an extra day to the existing events.

#16 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Seems only ch 1-3 were affected ch 4 was working just fine.

channel 4 not working here. Realized you said was working, no need to reply.

We did get the 2x exp event for the 4th of July. what I'm trying to said is that DS give compensation to when something goes wrong(most of the time) and the compensation they give most of the time is an exp boast for x amount of hours, so asking them for compensation is like asking to add an extra day to the existing events.

Yeah I understand that but what I asking is if so what is this compensation for? Like what went wrong that they are giving the exp boost.

Edited by sorarider, 03 July 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#17 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

channel 4 not working here. Realized you said was working, no need to reply.

Yeah I understand that but what I asking is if so what is this compensation for? Like what went wrong that they are giving the exp boost.

i don't know what exactly went wrong but probably there was something in the new patch that cause an error to not let people in.

#18 godzylla3

godzylla3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

After the Patch this morning it was working fine I logged of to go to the store and when i returned NO channels are working I'm getting the message Maintenance 

#19 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

We're still working on the issue. 

We apologize greatly~

#20 godzylla3

godzylla3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

We're still working on the issue. 

We apologize greatly~

Thank You 

#21 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

Heard people are still inside haha, those who logged out cant get in. Those who stays in are still in somehow.

#22 godzylla3

godzylla3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Heard people are still inside haha, those who logged out cant get in. Those who stays in are still in somehow.

It's true I was logged in before it happened then a few people glitched in a f7 and reset the game and couldn't get back in I logged off and can't get back in a few of my Guild members are still on last I heard, but a few are getting booted and locked back out over and over again!

#23 Xiiram

Xiiram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Twitter:hyoeden
  • LocationBogotá D.C.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

I was in, then glitched and now I can't enter :Emo_13:

Hope they can fix it quick, I can only play this on vacations and every minute counts~

#24 AlphaSushi100

AlphaSushi100

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

I thought it was only me...considering my whole computer crashes after trying to enter Chaser's Ridge(While everyone tells me they can go in just fine), and being kicked out like twice daily when I'm just standing there doing nothing.

I hope it gets fixed soon, I promised i'd help my friends with their quests and job changing..   :p_ang:

#25 Solo209

Solo209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Why is dragon saga so buggy and glitchy and all sorts of problems?  Makes me wonder why this game doesn't have more players. :p_sad: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users