3 replies to this topic

#1 LordInuyasha

LordInuyasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Now to explain all this.. im thinking this is a fairly good build so far i have on my priest and ive had 0 issues with healing. and aswell as staying alive and doing good damage. 

Now as to why.. i took max credo.. it is our strongest dot.. and some players may say 'well. its not worth it because the gain isnt really that much' 

Well if the gain wasnt that much i wouldnt be able to safely secure my kills just with having max credo it does some beastly damage if u have decent gears makes my questing and farming effortless aswell.

And aswell i took lvl 3 instead of lvl 5 heal for maxing archangel mostly because i mean come on 25% matk boost ? why wouldnt u max it? and the gain honestly from heal is not that great.. and i can still heal fairly well without any issues what so ever. 

I just wanted to put this build out their for anyone who wants to give it a go in colo if u have some skill resets and in pve if u intend to do some dungeons and raids. You may like it you may not probably going to have to practice it a bit because it did take me about 2 days to fully get used to it.

Oh and my Stat build is 40 int 30 agi and 26 vit. Who doesnt like more hp? that little bit of hp might just save you one day.. it surely did me when i was getting shot in the back by 3 rangers >.> pulled off that coluseo heal and i was sooooo happy. So atm so far untill i get better gear my rog and my aspersio is on a fairly low cooldown My ROG is on a 16s cooldown and aspersio is i think i saw it at around 17 or 18.. im not sure i would have to check that again but i can pull off these two skills fairly often.

So welp thats my build . critic it if u want too aswell as my bad grammer all good sorry for it :P see yall.

#2 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

Should be fine if you think max credo worth it (in fact that's only DoT that worth to max).

It's just you won't use much DoT in colo or raid/rhd but again assuming you leave Credo lv 1, 4 leftover points actually not differ much for other skills as long it's useful skills... You already max the core skills (assumptio, Ray genesis, Arch Angel)

#3 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

It's a fine build I think, but personally I don't think archangel is going to be worth those 9 skillpoints it takes to get there. 

The good bit would be that it increases your burst output with RoG for colo I guess, and it improves your renovatio (as well as other heals) in a crisis. 

However, 9 skillpoints is a lot. 4 of those points in sacrament would give you a permanent 8% increase in healing, which is about what archangel will average since you can have it active 1/3 of the time. Vigor will improve it a bit, but the fact that you have to actually cast it (which takes time) makes it worse again, and you probably wont have it on a perfect rotation, especially if you're keeping it on standby for emergencies. A single point in heal, highness heal or sanc (if you want more sanc healing) will also increase the output of those skills by over 10%, already outperforming the average for archangel. 

Damage wise, well it's a bit harder to say because it depends on what you're fighting and what rotation you're using. 4 points in oratio or adoramus though will also increase the output of your DoTs by over 10%, but factor in RoG and AA may win out. If you use holy light though, the damage output of that goes up by over 10% of its current value per skillpoint as well.

I guess AA is good if you find yourself needing to burst more often, but for your average damage and especially healing output it wont be so good. On builds that are more focussed on the healing or damage side of things it makes more sense because you're then using AA to improve on an already pretty much maxed out healing or damaging potential.

Anyway, if it works for you then that's great, I just wanted to add my 2 cents for anyone else that may consider it.

#4 LordInuyasha

LordInuyasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Yea thats basically what i use AA for Main Bursts and Oh crap my teammate is about to die Heal. lol. but yea some players dont go down that route because yea 9 skill points is alot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users