Why my account was suspended? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why my account was suspended?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 War2099

War2099

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGDL, JAL, MX.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

im not botter, i sold all my old stuff very cheap, i buy all the stuff i will need it, i expend $$ for lvl and buy on cash shop.i really dont understand, Why my acount was banned?. :sob:

Btw I send the ticket.

is Somebody on the same situation??

#2 mayomyee

mayomyee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hi...War2099

Same situation here.....and similar time.

What were you doing during the time you got banned may I ask???

I was AFK Homun in OD2 then went to bed.....after I woke up I found out that I got banned.

Ticket sent too and waiting for reply for reason and proof from them.

I'm really sad as I lost 1 full day for my VIP bonus and my opportunity to do the veins headgear quest.

#3 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hi...War2099

Same situation here.....and similar time.

What were you doing during the time you got banned may I ask???

I was AFK Homun in OD2 then went to bed.....after I woke up I found out that I got banned.

Ticket sent too and waiting for reply for reason and proof from them.

I'm really sad as I lost 1 full day for my VIP bonus and my opportunity to do the veins headgear quest.

Were you auto feeding?

#4 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

As far as she (mayomyee) told us she wasn't doing anything illegal,couldn't have been KSing because her AI is programmed not to and even considering that,if it was KSing that probably can't get you a perma ban,we're out of ideas with her case and truly hope it's just a mistake. Making a player lose the morale like that is just terrible though :/.

#5 War2099

War2099

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGDL, JAL, MX.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

I was hunting items for make rune stone with my Mechanic on rachel.

And working for make it full my AB 150/46, looking for party for lvl up selling old stuff.

All this after did quest for mora coins, and hunt ocas with My ranger, rk and gx.

I farm the items for rune stone with the mechanic for the exp too but im playing always infront the computer.

I use flywings for not walk im too lazy for walk but that stuff i buy it.

#6 mayomyee

mayomyee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

Ok found out what happened this was the reply

"The account received zeny from an account reported as being illegally accessed and so was locked down for a hack investigation to take place."

D: I lost words but I'm sure I should be fine as I know I haven't cheat anyone.....EVER~!!!!

Anyway goodluck on your part War2099......   :D

#7 War2099

War2099

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGDL, JAL, MX.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Is good to see you got you account again mayomyee.

Im still waiting for a resolution but if (like your case) i receive zeny form a hack account well is not far i was banned for that i dont control who buys from me.

Even heal randomly to ppl can cost me my account because that char can be a bot and i dk that char is a bot or not.

Is like on my country im guilty until i proof the other way and is not fair.

#8 2557130312063116930

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

Please help me for some reason i got blocked from ragnarok 2  i got strange wisper in game asking for info and i didnot reply and who would no one answer such info its always said never give out that information gms never will ask that well i didnot reply one time to them i then got 30 sec count down then got kicked from the game and tryed relog in and it said i was perma blocked from the game i did nothing worng i need help please to fix this problem i also sent in ticket  please anyone know why this happened

#9 War2099

War2099

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGDL, JAL, MX.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

I received this reply:

Hi ********,

Your account is under investigation for being involved in an ill-mannered activity in the game. Your account will be temporarily banned (or permanently banned) until the investigation is done. We ask you for your patience as we check all the accounts involved.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

So im waiting...

#10 2557130312063116930

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

i was aoe grinding in start area to grind for lvls instead of questing i always do this every mmo i played and the wisper had name with iro2gm i bleave in it and no i dont spam or say anything rude i just didnot reply to the wisper 100% didnot reply and the question was asked to me with name u stated was respond to this with information  and then 30 sec count down happened i dont know what i did worng  i think name was gm njoror but not sure and i didnot know they had gms in the game let alone would wisper i newbie like me

#11 War2099

War2099

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGDL, JAL, MX.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

well if the gm asked to  you for info you should ask him but like you say you're new player so i believe is rude to banned to you for that.

make a reply on your ticket writing what happen that day and wait for the gm's reply, i guess is all we can do for now.

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

This sort of thing can only be handled through the ticket system - if you've been banned, you need to use the ticket system to resolve it - support.warpportal.com

I'm going to close this thread, since there's not really anything to say on this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users