No, it is not possible to get 50% without any buff/food/pot
~45% is as much as a swordman can get, with 51 AGI maybe 49.xx%
Not exactly, as I have stated on the "overkill" quote.
Considering (for a Level 50), 1 AGI = 0.0916 [Critical Rate];
- 32 AGI granted by [INT Colo Accessory Set]
- 51 AGI granted by [Max Stat allocation]
- 69 AGI granted by [Knight/Warrior Colo Set]
- 30~34 AGI granted by [Founder~Misery Titles] + 6 more AGI (if they chose to use kafra title buff
- 5 AGI granted by [VIP Coupon]
- 80~96 AGI considering they use [Abrahim]/[Executioner Meister] normal or [+Rares].
- 220 AGI from a full Gear+Costume rune-d.
- Snorkel 3-slotted for lower face (noted)
- Kafra/Dark Angel Wing+hat set 3-slotted (addition of a solid +2% [Critical Rate])
Best case scenario (considering the above) is a total of 513 AGI (46.99% Critical Rate), with the addition of the flat 2% added can bringing it to a 49% value.
Alternatively, if the CoA (H) set were to be used as a replacement for Colo. The total AGI would become 510 (46.71% Critical Rate), with that addition of 5% that value (49.05%), then the addition of the flat 2% (from the wing+hat costume set) to hit a 51.05%.
Of course, the chances of people getting [Full +10 Runes], [Full Abrahim/Executioner Card sets], [All out on AGI stat-build] or even finding a [3-Slotted Snorkel for the lower face] are extremely low . . but the possibility still remains.
Edit: You edited your message, I can agree with that new statement, lol
it is not possible to get 50% Crit AND 300 INT without any buff/food/pot
Edited by Shouichirou, 31 July 2013 - 12:05 AM.