#1 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Well just want to clarify this information...

I know for a fact that if you have Battle Tactics you get extra crit damage based on your Int.

Now I want to know if there are other stuff that are boosted in your def/parry/hit etc when you get Int?

#2 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

INT only boost parry for magic based classes, including monk.

As a knight or warrior int is only for the crit damage boost from battle tatics skill. It does nothing else for either class.

#3 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

INT only boost parry for magic based classes, including monk.

As a knight or warrior int is only for the crit damage boost from battle tatics skill. It does nothing else for either class.

Thanks Sir! That settles it then...

#4 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

No boost in parry/dodge.   But you can take not on important benchmark points in INT to keep yourself optimized in the increment of damage by crit, so as to distribute the rest of the bonus stat points into stats that need tending to as well. 

30% : 75 INT required

35% : 87.5 INT required (88)

40% : 100 INT required

45% : 112.5 INT required (113)

50% : 125 INT required

55% : 137.5 INT required (138)

You can go higher if you want to, but just take note of what is proper based on your current equipment and card sets.   You can have as much as 60 - 70% increase, but the chances of crit could be insignificant an amount to really pour out potency.

#5 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

My Knight clocks in at 300 INT unbuffed: No INT runes, all 5 Colo INT/AGI accessories and the Mini&Mongi+Culvert Band card set complete with the 5th card being a Dostoev Rare+

My stats are 31 str 36 agi 31 int (no extra points leftover)

I know there are 2 different paths you can take: Stack more AGI and your crit chance can go as high as 60% once decked out + raid buffed (higher still with the AGI Boost every 5 minutes)

or Stack more INT (runes) to get even more crit damage but have a much much lower crit chance (30-35%?)

I prefer the more reliable stream of crits at 50-60% with +132% crit dmg (330 raid buffed int) than to have a lower chance for a bit more damage.

#6 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

300 INT UNBUFFED?!! :p_omg:

Tell me your secrets, Mr. Kalandros (?)

Anyways, you have that card set full [+], I mean the blue ones as [Rare+] and the green ones as [Normal+]?

#7 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

300 INT UNBUFFED?!! :p_omg:

Tell me your secrets, Mr. Kalandros (?)

Anyways, you have that card set full [+], I mean the blue ones as [Rare+] and the green ones as [Normal+]?

Good question. Do card combos take effect with +ed cards or just unenhanced ones?

#8 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

I have 2 normal+, cannot rare+ cards until a much later patch (Fallen Fortress)

#9 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

My Knight clocks in at 300 INT unbuffed: No INT runes, all 5 Colo INT/AGI accessories and the Mini&Mongi+Culvert Band card set complete with the 5th card being a Dostoev Rare+

My stats are 31 str 36 agi 31 int (no extra points leftover)

I know there are 2 different paths you can take: Stack more AGI and your crit chance can go as high as 60% once decked out + raid buffed (higher still with the AGI Boost every 5 minutes)

or Stack more INT (runes) to get even more crit damage but have a much much lower crit chance (30-35%?)

I prefer the more reliable stream of crits at 50-60% with +132% crit dmg (330 raid buffed int) than to have a lower chance for a bit more damage.

Holy mama of my sweet babies.   While I have myself moreso or beyond 125 INT (150% Crit Damage), you have yourself 300 (220% Crit Damage).   Share the steroids, man!   Also I'm curious as to your crit ratio.

Edited by Cruorbaci, 30 July 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#10 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

You can nab 162 INT just from coliseum INT accessories and a "certain title". 31 INT from that stat build can push it up 193. The other 107 can come from [VIP Coupon], [Cards], [Costume Bonuses]. No real need to rely on runes to hit the 300 INT mark, just follow the above and hitting it is easily foresee-able.

Assuming, a swordsman employs AGI into their title/cards/stats/accessories/runes/costume bonuses/etc. They can hit as high as 45~50% [Critical Rate] un-buffed/potted/item'ed. With [raid buffs/pump it ups/buff and boost potions] going on, they could very well be hitting the 70~75% [Critical Rate]. 

Once again this is assuming "overkill mode" considering the "current possibilities" in mind. And yes, with a [Pump It Up Hard Pill], you can "temporarily" [Break] the [Critical Cap of 70%]. But seeing it happen on a [Battle Tactics] swordsman is an "oh so much more a relishing sight to behold".

Edited by Shouichirou, 30 July 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#11 ChopChopz

ChopChopz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

You can nab 162 INT just from coliseum INT accessories and a "certain title". 31 INT from that stat build can push it up 193. The other 107 can come from [VIP Coupon], [Cards], [Costume Bonuses]. No real need to rely on runes to hit the 300 INT mark, just follow the above and hitting it is easily foresee-able.

Assuming, a swordsman employs AGI into their title/cards/stats/accessories/runes/costume bonuses/etc. They can hit as high as 45~50% [Critical Rate] un-buffed/potted/item'ed. With [raid buffs/pump it ups/buff and boost potions] going on, they could very well be hitting the 70~75% [Critical Rate]. 

Once again this is assuming "overkill mode" considering the "current possibilities" in mind. And yes, with a [Pump It Up Hard Pill], you can "temporarily" [Break] the [Critical Cap of 70%]. But seeing it happen on a [Battle Tactics] swordsman is an "oh so much more a relishing sight to behold".

it is not possible to get 50% Cri and 300 INT without any buff/food/pot

~45% is as much as a swordman can get, with 51 AGI maybe 49.xx%

Edited by ChopChopz, 30 July 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#12 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

No, it is not possible to get 50% without any buff/food/pot

~45% is as much as a swordman can get, with 51 AGI maybe 49.xx%

Not exactly, as I have stated on the "overkill" quote.

Considering (for a Level 50), 1 AGI = 0.0916 [Critical Rate];

- 32 AGI granted by [INT Colo Accessory Set]

- 51 AGI granted by [Max Stat allocation]

- 69 AGI granted by [Knight/Warrior Colo Set]

- 30~34 AGI granted by [Founder~Misery Titles] + 6 more AGI (if they chose to use kafra title buff

- 5 AGI granted by [VIP Coupon]

- 80~96 AGI considering they use [Abrahim]/[Executioner Meister] normal or [+Rares].

- 220 AGI from a full Gear+Costume rune-d.

- Snorkel 3-slotted for lower face (noted)

- Kafra/Dark Angel Wing+hat set 3-slotted (addition of a solid +2% [Critical Rate])

Best case scenario (considering the above) is a total of 513 AGI (46.99% Critical Rate), with the addition of the flat 2% added can bringing it to a 49% value.

Alternatively, if the CoA (H) set were to be used as a replacement for Colo. The total AGI would become 510 (46.71% Critical Rate), with that addition of 5% that value (49.05%), then the addition of the flat 2% (from the wing+hat costume set) to hit a 51.05%.

Of course, the chances of people getting [Full +10 Runes], [Full Abrahim/Executioner Card sets], [All out on AGI stat-build] or even finding a [3-Slotted Snorkel for the lower face] are extremely low . . but the possibility still remains.

Edit: You edited your message, I can agree with that new statement, lol

it is not possible to get 50% Crit  AND 300 INT without any buff/food/pot

Edited by Shouichirou, 31 July 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#13 ChopChopz

ChopChopz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

Yes I edited, and I forgot the COA(H) set, might possible with that, but youll probably need a 3 rune weapon

khara title scroll is a buff... so it should not be included

I am a warrior with 304 INT and 45% cri unbuffed

Edited by ChopChopz, 31 July 2013 - 12:09 AM.

#14 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

No problem lol.

*minuses 6 AGI pts from the second consideration*

"We still got dis!".

But yes other than that, I was calculating with the 2 slotted coliseum weapon, hence the +220 AGI (22 rune slots).

#15 ChopChopz

ChopChopz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

It would be actully pretty fun to go for full INT build, which I always wanted to try.

Should have nearly 600 INT fully buffed,

should be able to do 10k aura strike, 20k rage strike :pif:

Edited by ChopChopz, 31 July 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#16 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

+5% pill crit, +5% CoA set crit

thats an easy 10%.

im at 42% completely unbuffed (cause Idont have all +10 runes)

#17 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

CoA set bonus is not a flat crit increase... it's a relative increase on the crit chance.

49.05 +49.05*.05 = 51.5025 (round it down to 51.50%, instead of 54.05%).

Edited by Audn, 17 August 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#18 nogebator

nogebator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

int until 50 useless, coz u can take to low ammout for actual boost crit, i tried. on swordman double useless. best choise all point to agi for 20+% crit on swordman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users