Patch Notes v.0.2.70 Extending the 2X EXP! - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.0.2.70 Extending the 2X EXP!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 godzylla3

godzylla3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationArkansas
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

No rush! Take The time you need to get it fixed 

#27 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Servers should be back up and running! 

#28 Solo209

Solo209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Er, I thought this patch was supposedly going to fix the invisible wall bug.  I'm still running into them in PoW.  Also, I can't see my set.  I hate looking at my invisible body.

#29 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

Er, I thought this patch was supposedly going to fix the invisible wall bug.  I'm still running into them in PoW.  Also, I can't see my set.  I hate looking at my invisible body.

Some users were having trouble logging onto the game, I know that issue was resolved. Regarding the invisible walls and other issues. It seems that is dealing more with the patcher and client. We are working on it.

#30 william1487

william1487

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

new to this game and cant leave odelia. any way to fix it???? 

#31 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

new to this game and cant leave odelia. any way to fix it???? 

We do William.

First, go to this link here and download the Patch id.  Download it to your desktop.

Go into your My Computer --> Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for Windows 7 and higher) --> Gravity --> Dragon Saga.

Once your in the Dragon Saga folder, drag the Patch.id file into that folder and replace the one already in the folder. Open the Patcher and let it patch completely.. once that's done, you're done! The walls and being stuck shouldn't happen no more.

#32 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Updated~

#33 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

i like the idea that u have to work for the bloody gacha box, now watch every high lvl  spamming elga and bring their alt.

#34 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

i like the idea that u have to work for the bloody gacha box, now watch every high lvl  spamming elga and bring their alt.

also getting people to pay them to run elga for box...among other things...

#35 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I don't like how elga weapons are gonna be given out just by finishing it some people had to do 100+ runs for the crystal. This is no compensation for a 2-3days of being bugged. The chances should be similar to getting a paris egg from the last event.

possible solutions are, make the bloody crystal account bound.

Edited by Apocryphos, 10 July 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#36 Khopesh

Khopesh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but i was bored and created a new character. Whenever i try and leave Odelia to go to beginner map it auto teleports me to the main square whenever i set foot off of any of the stairs heading onto dirt paths. I tried this on multiple characters and on multiple servers. Same issue with each one. Also, whenever i hit the key "x" my character would freeze in place but the game itself was fine. I'm going to reinstall and see if that fixes the issue, but i just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same glitches as i was.

#37 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Awesome! Make your most loyal players feel as if their previous efforts were trivial by giving away the most coveted item to anyone lucky enough to be able to hitch a ride with a dragonslayer. I also spent a lot of time, effort and resource to SC and enchant my gear; why not give away copies of those to anyone who kills a Woodie?

#38 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

This compensation seems a little ridiculous and unfair because it seems like most of the people who was having problem are the newer players with newer clients and with the CR and CD changes lately, it shrinks the population of Dragon Saga players that are capable of running Elga even more. So this "event" seems to only benefit a tiny population of dragon saga so it doesn't seems like a logical compensation. 

#39 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

This compensation seems a little ridiculous and unfair because it seems like most of the people who was having problem are the newer players with newer clients and with the CR and CD changes lately, it shrinks the population of Dragon Saga players that are capable of running Elga even more. So this "event" seems to only benefit a tiny population of dragon saga so it doesn't seems like a logical compensation. 

Well, you never know. One of those new players who have been trying to play this game since last week might be thinking "Wow! If I can lvl my char high enough to beat that Elga-dude by Friday, then I'll get that Crystal-thing, whatever that is. That's awesome. This is worth spending an entire week trapped in Odelia." :p_laugh:

#40 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

:rofl: Inb4 100 bloodies hit market  :rofl:

#41 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

Exactly... 

#42 Michael123

Michael123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrakos First floor/Dragon Valley/Libra

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:03 AM

Please remove the bloody event. I don't even have a Elga weapon and I dislike the idea of having to give it out for free.

#43 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

i really thought the bloody crystal gacha thing was joke suggestion

if it's in it's in, i will take part because i fortunately have a stacked 80 but in the future please be more aware of the fact that not everyone in the server is fortunate to have a stacked 80 to play. compensation for game crashes affecting the entire game should be for everyone, not just end game users

i would agree with removing the event but whatever

Edited by igozuvi, 11 July 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#44 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

this compensation only appeals to anyone with stacked 75+ ninjas, pallies, friends of those ninjas, or chars with 15 star solars. The low level players aren't compensated for anything and it is a huge distortion on the market for bloodies. The suggestion was meant to be sarcastic, please rethink your decision and sorry for the community's idiocracy

#45 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

blame the one that brought up the idea about bloody as a compensation even if it a joke and lucky the GM didn't have an event that involve the class change scroll.

#46 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

agree this is a horid idea for a compensation event.

#47 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

Where exactly does it say that the Bloody Crystal gacha box event is the compensation for the recent mishap? AFAIK the compensation was never announced yet. For all we know, the team could still be debating what kind of compensation to provide, and perhaps the Bloody Crystal gacha box event is simply an additional event.

Not saying the Bloody Crystal gacha box event is necessarily a good idea, but it seems to me like people are jumping the gun assuming that's the only compensation being considered here.

Edited by Rimmy, 11 July 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#48 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

you are absolutely right, im sure they will add a dance competition and everything will be just fine......(do i need to say i joking here?)

edit1: if this was planned previously - it would only make sence that they pushed it back a week so that those locked out of the game last week would have a chance to level during this weeks extended exp.

also if this was not pulled from the compensation list then it MAY indicate a leak of information from someone to specific guilds and players.

Edited by IreKire, 11 July 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#49 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Its supposed to be an event geared to end game players only. Not compensation.

Edited by StormHaven, 11 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#50 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

The point is, there was an entire thread devoted to compensation suggestions and the Bloody gacha thing was only briefly mentioned and bumped by a few people (all in good fun). The team wouldn't just ignore the requests from the majority, which were for things other than the gacha event -- they're not stupid, they know full well that the gacha event is in no way "compensation" for the vast number of players who can't benefit from it.

EDIT:

@IreKire: Oooh, conspiracy theory! In all seriousness, I'd say the suggestion was probably brought up with the publisher after it was mentioned in the other thread and they saw $$ because more Elga weapons being created = more IM sales.

Edited by Rimmy, 11 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users