#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hi, all.

I wanted to create an area for you to help us figure out issues that are occuring. We are planning for an emergency patch to rectify these issues. Currently, we have let the devs know about the following:

1. Flying Kafra are not working right now. If you attempt to fly long distance, you will get an error message.

2. Player who use Flying Kafra and get an error, then cannot use their mount until they relog. If they attempt to use their mount, the animation occurs, but does not actually spawn the mount.

3. Players are reporting that the Guild EXP Surge event was turned off. It was meant to run to 7/17.

4. Trading either is not working or is causing client-side crashes for the players involved.

5. New Pandora Box items are causing announcement spam, and should be removed.

6. Cards are now removable from character slots. We are not sure this was an intended change, since we did not get a notice of this changing.

7. The WoE "Wanted List Board" that gives out WoE dailies either is not giving daily quests, giving some, or all, but is not consistent with everyone. This needs to be fixed.

8. Players leaving WoE are always sent to Channel 20. We think this is because WoE is on Channel 20, but are looking to see if we can have the players return to the Channel they entered from.

9. Daily attendance window does not stay open. When a player uses "=" to open the window, it flashes and closes, but does not stay open.

10. The WoE dailies are not displaying correctly. Some players are able to accept all of them, some only some, and some can't see any.

11. Channels 16-20 are closed. Channel 20 is set for WoE, and when a player leaves, they are sent to Channel 20.

UPDATE: Devs have said that this is intended. Channels 16-20 were closed to be used for internal testing purposes. WoE was set to Channel 20. They are looking into a method to have players return to their channels after WoE, but have told us that having players exit into Channel 20 won't be an issue for now.

12. The Attendance window is not working correctly. Using the "=" key will flash the window, but won't let it stay open. Hourly reward system seems unaffected.

13. If a player logs off their character, logs into another character, then tries to open up the Show Room in Kafra Shop, they will be given a window that says "There is no registered item".

14. Pandora mallets still reported dropping off monsters.

15. Assassin's Shadow Assault animation is bugged and causes some strange up and down movements, then freezes.

16. When leaving dungeons, including Colosseum, players will sometimes drop under the map.

17. Sheriff Suit cannot be traded or put into the Auction House, even though the item does not have any indicator that it cannot.

18. "Battle Start" and "Battle End" no longer show up.

19. Some players have reported that the Dungeon Grader - Culvert of Abyss NPCs are missing in certain locations or channels.

20. Blood Points Won/Lost if you Kill/Die in WoE are scaled too high.

UPDATE: We will refund Blood Points lose after regular maintenance and before the emergency maintenance at 7pm PDT. We can refund them during the next Wednesday maintenance. We will not remove earned blood points during that time, just refund lost blood points.

If any other issues pop up, list them here so we can get them reported.

#2 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Are Pandora Mallets still supposed to drop?

#3 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Njoror.

I know you guys are already monitoring it, but http://forums.warppo...tures-on-going/ has a more comprehensive list of (sometimes severe) post-patch bugs that need to be addressed.

I tested, confirmed and complied everything on the first post, and will keep updating it if more reports come in. Hope this helps!

#4 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

6. Cards are now removable from character slots. We are not sure this was an intended change, since we did not get a notice of this changing.

Thats how it is on kRO and SEA too I believe, it was one of the changes they made.

Normal+ and Rare+ are character-bound, the rest of the cards can be traded and equipped without staying bound.

#5 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Thats how it is on kRO and SEA too I believe, it was one of the changes they made.

Normal+ and Rare+ are character-bound, the rest of the cards can be traded and equipped without staying bound.

You can remove Normal+, though, and I assume Rare+.

#6 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

Important point to consider:

Blood Points gained should be distributed evenly to all the members of the raid. It should not be based on the damage dealt alone, How would you expect Full Support characters to even consider stepping inside WOE grounds if they can't even gain any blood point and may lose all of their precious saved blood points for wanting to support their guild members? sheesh. lame.

EDIT: Hi. Red is for moderators <3 Made it purple!

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 10 July 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#7 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Blood Points gained should be distributed evenly to all the members of the raid. It should not be based on the damage dealt alone, How would you expect Full Support characters to even consider stepping inside WOE grounds if they can't even gain any blood point and may lose all of their precious saved blood points for wanting to support their guild members? sheesh. lame.

This would fall under Test Season WoE. We will be improving PVP and WoE based on players' suggestions. 

#8 w3nti

w3nti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

exactly...im full support priest..im only healing the member n die..i gain nothing during the woe..at the same time i losing my blood point..this shouldn't be happen..is kind of unfair..point should be share among the raid member..

#9 FateTurns

FateTurns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Also - After RHD 

I spawn in air - falls and take 7k+ dmg and dies

I want my repairs fee~~ :<

#10 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

This would fall under Test Season WoE. We will be improving PVP and WoE based on players' suggestions. 

Ayt, thanks for that fast reply mam zanbee, all of us in House Bunnies were so excited about the patch, for we did all we can do to prepare for it, but with all the issues we experienced, we were so disappointed and just decided to stay inside our bunny hole for now  :p_sick: 

#11 Palizangetsu

Palizangetsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

So during the testing full support builds are just supposed to suffer? They get penalized for participating but not rewarded? Not sure how that is fair that excuse really doesn't fly, if you want to test something that completely singles out a class use a test server why should everyone else be allowed to earn BP and get gear while someone who is specced a specific way can't do so?

#12 Chizzmaks

Chizzmaks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:NA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for the update gm I can`t even log in to my account using steam so this info is nonsense right now for me :p_swt: 

#13 diptanu1

diptanu1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:49 AM

I keep falling through the map

http://imageshack.us...s/842/pkra.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...s/706/d7jj.jpg/

#14 Joeydemunnik

Joeydemunnik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for the update gm I can`t even log in to my account using steam so this info is nonsense right now for me :p_swt: 

Yeah I have the same issue... I'm worried I will miss the colloseum today. :sob:

#15 JohnnyCupcake

JohnnyCupcake

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Monsters' health bars are staying even after they are dead.

#16 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Dunno how this applies to everyone else, but currently when riding my mount my IGN, VIP, Guild, and Guild title bounce around A LOT. I could have sworn prepatch they were static.

#17 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

removes my poisona cards and sells them*

#18 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Unexpected SUmmons seem to be gone, at least from my Hard mode runs...

#19 Wuhh

Wuhh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Unexpected SUmmons seem to be gone, at least from my Hard mode runs...

They are still there, but no longer targettable.

#20 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Player animations are annoying as hell, is it just me? I get stuck in one animation and cannot see any other animation - even my attacks, they happen but there's no animation... O: doesn't always happen but still.. ugh :o

Anyway, also after colo I got sent to ch20 UNDER the auction house in prontera  (I was in ch15 IN the auction house when I entered)

#21 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

Player animation issues, unable to even ATTACK after buffing. so and so forth. long delays.

Basically the not enough time / skill bug is more apparent now... bad fix.

Edited by Zechrem, 10 July 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#22 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

ASSASIN'S STUN DOESNT WORK PROPERLY 

WHEN I LOG IN IT DOESNT SHOW MY CHARACTERS STRAIGHT AWAY , HAD TO WAIT LIKE 5MINS , AND SAME AS WHEN I START GAME .

#23 Tofumaro

Tofumaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Not able to Sell Sheriff Suits on Auction House.

#24 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

after i finished COLO , i get spawned under alberta - -

#25 SaraLeah

SaraLeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Location3rd Rock from Sol

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

2 chars nekid colo to lose fast and leave.. both chars endless falling... char select and back set them where they left from.

83bd.pngs6v.pngbecu.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

seems from what guildmates say this is happening in rhd and other instances as well.

also seems to have reset my khara quest tracker.

Edited by SaraLeah, 10 July 2013 - 11:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users