7/10 Patch Issues - Page 8 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

7/10 Patch Issues

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#176 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hi everyone !!

Haha. At least you can Colo'ing ;). I cant even do that because the kittens lag I have since this kittens of update ^_^U. I'm really really angry cause since the update, I CANT (because this LAG) get BP. Funny, right ^_^U ??

Cheers,

Wise

Edit: Please don't bypass the forum word filters. Thank you.

Edited by VolunteerMod05, 12 July 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#177 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

Just now in my colosseum I was sliding the ENTIRE colo

I started sliding the moment I entered colo, and continued to just ... slide. I can see my damage numbers, but not my animations. After leaving colo, I kept sliding until restarting my client

of course... before sliding (after leaving colo), the mandatory death when you fall underneath the map......................

Edited by mysticalre, 12 July 2013 - 12:21 PM.

#178 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

Cross posting from bug forum:

http://forums.warppo...on-under-floor/

Two-plus days out, I still cannot believe the dev team has not addressed these two game-breaking issues. 

When you enter Secret Forest Tomb (Payon Dungeon), you are almost always spawned under the floor. You CANNOT complete Payon this way.

When you arrive at the boss fight @ Sandstorm (Eremes Guile / Russill), you are almost always bugged as well. Players cannot target Russill, Eremes resets, and everyone gets skill bug. If you log out, you end up beneath the dungeon. Also, the cutscenes have been changed up and are unskippable.

I know of 5 guild mates who have literally quit the game due to how badly the 7/10 patch botched the game's playability. We cannot run dungeons for OBB or even do these two dungeons on Normal mode.

Get the spawns fixed ahead of the peak weekend playing hours. Please. I don't want to quit this game to go play Tera. Your playerbase is very patient, but there are limits to everything. 

Related to this gripe: forever spawning underneath Prontera / Alberta / other zones when being dropped off post-colo or post-dungeon. 

Yes, I am frustrated and upset. These are simple things to fix. GET ON IT. 

#179 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

It's a plane? A bird? No, it's a new ro2 patch! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUUUUN!

#180 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

Two-plus days out, I still cannot believe the dev team has not addressed these two game-breaking issues. 

When you enter Secret Forest Tomb (Payon Dungeon), you are almost always spawned under the floor. You CANNOT complete Payon this way.

When you arrive at the boss fight @ Sandstorm (Eremes Guile / Russill), you are almost always bugged as well. Players cannot target Russill, Eremes resets, and everyone gets skill bug. If you log out, you end up beneath the dungeon. Also, the cutscenes have been changed up and are unskippable.

I know of 5 guild mates who have literally quit the game due to how badly the 7/10 patch botched the game's playability. We cannot run dungeons for OBB or even do these two dungeons on Normal mode.

Get the spawns fixed ahead of the peak weekend playing hours. Please. I don't want to quit this game to go play Tera. Your playerbase is very patient, but there are limits to everything. 

Related to this gripe: forever spawning underneath Prontera / Alberta / other zones when being dropped off post-colo or post-dungeon. 

There are some who can't even play, you are lucky you can, be patience for once and stop acting like a brat. 

btw if it was so easy then you fix it yourself. Just super sayin.

Edited by coded, 12 July 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#181 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

@ coded, I don't see what you gain by belittling the complaints of others. This patch is universally accepted by the playerbase as being critically flawed, and should never have been delivered in its current state. 

I work in software and if my business shipped a product update as broken as this, we would be working around the clock to fix it. While we do so, we would be in constant communication with our customers as to what they can expect and when it will be delivered.

So stop white knighting those who don't deserve it and don't pretend you know me. 

#182 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

i'm really surprised there isn`t an emergency maintenances for this... every single player has experienced spawning beneath the floor

I guess we saw last "emergency maintenance" that the game has to be COMPLETELY broken for something to happen.

I guess the current bugs don't warrant an emergency maintenance, because this is normal

http://i.imgur.com/6ZuzTxF.jpg

#183 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

@ coded, I don't see what you gain by belittling the complaints of others. This patch is universally accepted by the playerbase as being critically flawed, and should never have been delivered in its current state. 

I work in software and if my business shipped a product update as broken as this, we would be working around the clock to fix it. While we do so, we would be in constant communication with our customers as to what they can expect and when it will be delivered.

So stop white knighting those who don't deserve it and don't pretend you know me. 

Who's white knighting? Have you seen my other post about Gravity/WP trying to squeeze money out of the people for their own gain? It's pay2win but in the worst possible way because we aren't paying for the software so the company decides to cut out down funds and don't hire more experience programmers. The worst part is that they try to cover their shadiness by deleting posts.  WP is the "middle man" between the company and the people and they are taking all the -_- that comes for us rather than grav--_-y.

Go backing to the topic, gravity is too cheap and so there are not enough programmers and since we are not paying for the software we have to wait and for the poor over worked programmers to fix everything while corp Gravity is sitting in a chair laughing at us.

Edited by coded, 12 July 2013 - 02:15 PM.

#184 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

coded is a WP-gravity spy ;3

#185 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Calm down you guys. We have to wait on the developers in Korea for fixes. We'll be communicating any bugs that are reported to them, so please keep sending in your reports and the trigger methods for these bugs. Thank you.

#186 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

i like the kitten's word

#187 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

cant even do colo -,- the 3sec skill delay gets me killed ive looked and its not my net or PC

and the dungeons falling off the map WTF my guild is on lockdown cus of all the bugs NO ONE WANTS TO DO -_- CUS OF THE BUGSSSSSSSSSSSS :p_ang:

#188 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Calm down you guys. We have to wait on the developers in Korea for fixes. We'll be communicating any bugs that are reported to them, so please keep sending in your reports and the trigger methods for these bugs. Thank you.

How about the local support team communicate with the player base and acknowledge which bugs they have reported to Korea and assure us that our complaints have been heard? We are patient and devoted, and we deserve proper communication from the global team who we pay for the right to enjoy RO2.

To clarify: the game is wholly broken right now, and there is no notice on any WP forum from any CM acknowledging this.

Edited by 7675130511200256733, 12 July 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#189 Bnyboy

Bnyboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

how long can we wait i can't even finish my patching it keep getting Error Call back . 

#190 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

YESSSSS !!!

Another COLO, another 1st round because LAG :(!!! 4th time !!! THX WP for your "great" update :pif: :pif: !! And U still ask yourselves why ppl leave this game ?? I dont understand you. A SHI* update, and still without solution !!! Clap, Clap, Clap :wall: :wall: :wall: !!!

Yes, I'm VERY VERY VERY angry/upset cause I CANT recover these lost BP !!! Or are U going to give us some ??? No, right ^_^U?? Then, without doubt I back to Guild Wars 2. Thx for your "game" ^_^U.

Wise

PD:

WHY DONT U BACK TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION ?? I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU !! If you have to remove WoE for a month, you MUST do it !! But not to give us a solution.. it is not normal. BYE and thx for NOTHING !! I'll take my money to Guild Wars 2

Edited by Wiseblade, 13 July 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#191 prismflower

prismflower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

Completely agree. If WarpPortal employees are not competent enough to fix the bugs, they still have the duty to report what they can and can't to about it.

#192 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

The bug is that the koreans are doing the fixes and they screw up even more stuff in the process.

WTB PROgrammers

#193 MongJihyo

MongJihyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

Who's white knighting? Have you seen my other post about Gravity/WP trying to squeeze money out of the people for their own gain? It's pay2win but in the worst possible way because we aren't paying for the software so the company decides to cut out down funds and don't hire more experience programmers. The worst part is that they try to cover their shadiness by deleting posts. WP is the "middle man" between the company and the people and they are taking all the -_- that comes for us rather than grav--_-y.
Go backing to the topic, gravity is too cheap and so there are not enough programmers and since we are not paying for the software we have to wait and for the poor over worked programmers to fix everything while corp Gravity is sitting in a chair laughing at us.

The delete part is so true. The game is always in bug, even in AOD the bug never been fix.

#194 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:45 AM

just read this Gravity Corp. Arcane Saga will have to close cause these retarded mistakes you are doing right now. remember it and improve. the MMO war is very very crude right now.

#195 romelalvarez

romelalvarez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:21 AM

Ro1 + ro2 = lime odyssey

#196 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

how long can we wait i can't even finish my patching it keep getting Error Call back . 

This. Please take notice of this issue. Many of us can't patch successfully. We always get the error at the 0000043.rt thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users