WoE First Impression Feedback and Recommendations. - Page 2 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE First Impression Feedback and Recommendations.

35 replies to this topic

#26 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

WoE is supposed to be for guilds with many members and endgame gear...

No 

When a play RO1 we have  a lot of smaller guild on the WoE, cause u have a lot of castle to be conquisted and thas was fun cause anyone whit  a good team equip can break a emp and win a castle, now WoE is just kill everithing in your so only guilds whit 100 members and full gear will enjoy so whats is the point to play if u are not in a top guild ?

Edited by Arishis, 11 July 2013 - 05:17 AM.

#27 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

What if each time you are hit by a different enemy, the amount of blood points you lose and they gain greatly diminishes?  This would discourage KS'ing in coliseum, would discourage precasting for pennies of points, and it would give tanks an advantage against ranged (which they sorely need).

Edited by Rumm, 11 July 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#28 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Has anyone noticed how if you get out of the big artillery strike circles before they hit you still take damage?

And what's with the set damage amounts? Taking 7k, 12k, and 20k damage with complete disregard for defense. Feral defense doesn't even work against that and it's especially annoying when you try to destroy a cannon and then a huge target appears right on top of you. Siege engines really broke woe for me.

#29 Ketakai

Ketakai

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

Siege engines really broke woe for me.

Siege engines broke woe for you?   I think woe broke woe for me, stop putting in bugged and broken content until you catch up with whats already out.  Just about done with this game the few enjoyable aspects of it are overshadowed by the frustration you go through just to play the game.

#30 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

With regards to blood points, how about 0% loss and gain when you kill someone, but when a party takes over a point, that party gets a significant amount of points. And if you take over the castle, a huge amount for the party/raid that took over castle with 10% of that distributed to other members of that guild that participated.

#31 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Siege engines broke woe for you?   I think woe broke woe for me, stop putting in bugged and broken content until you catch up with whats already out.  Just about done with this game the few enjoyable aspects of it are overshadowed by the frustration you go through just to play the game.

This.

#32 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

I didn't join the first round but 

1) If it's stated as a "test" run by Njoror which means people are allowed to bug, then there should not be events during the month of testing. 

2) Entrances need to be cleared. I finish loading and I'm already kissing the floor.

3) After woe, the map should not be pvp on if people want to do the quests with raid parties (cuz people still camp the entrances). 

4) Blood points still need to be fixed? 

5) Seige weapons are way to OP. Full HP loss? No wonder people camp the entrance.

6) Amount of kafra NPC's allowed in WoE needs to be decreased or balanced. 

7) Notices on WoE needs to be clearer >.> 

Test Season WOE Schedule

1st WoE test 5pm PDT July 10th!

7/11/2013 to 7/17/2013

Weekdays: 12pm-1pm, and 5pm-6pm, 11pm-12am

Weekends: 11am-12pm, 4-5pm, and 11pm-12am

Heck, who knew on july 10th there would be another WoE at night? Why put July 10th as a different date highlighted in red if there was a WoE like the other days at 11 ~ 12am

8) Alliances like in RO1? 

9) If colo is balanced with buffs, i think woe should be too. 

#33 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

9) If colo is balanced with buffs, i think woe should be too. 

Thats is bad, cause i got nerf when i go colo so wahts is the point in acumulate BP id your pvp gear will have no effect on PvP.

#34 Pooksie

Pooksie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Thats is bad, cause i got nerf when i go colo so wahts is the point in acumulate BP id your pvp gear will have no effect on PvP.

I think the point strawberry is trying to make is that Explorer pots work in WoE amongst other things.

#35 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Generally just any balancing out. The whole thing needs to be thought over generally. Having a catapult and being closer to the castle (or having higher grounds) basically = farm bp in masses. 

Also pvp gear will always have effect on pvp. they get that extra increase in attack.

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 11 July 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#36 Ledise

Ledise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

I wanted to suggest that there would be at least a limit to how many people could get inside the fortress for example 20 - 40 inside the fortress per guild that should be in a raid exclusive  or can be accessible 1 hour before WOE to prepare of stuffs like that.

And do make several entrances because one entrance, it would end up being protected by a guild and just kill people using cannons.

Edited by Ledise, 11 July 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users