Close the server now. Report WOE until you can fix it. - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Close the server now. Report WOE until you can fix it.

4 replies to this topic

#1 LordAzuRa

LordAzuRa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

What it says. People are currently making thousands and thousands of free Blood Points by camping the -_- out of the entrance points. This is totally unfair. Stupid. And everyone that dare to enter lose all their things! I only had 200k BP and lost 18k in two deaths and gained 30 BP (Not thousand, THIRTY) for killing one guy (I lived about 15 seconds each time, I'm a  warrior tank with 9k HP and almost full coloseum set!)! I can only make one Coloseum a day, so it PISSES ME OFF to know that I've lost almost two round worths of Blood Points, that I'll never get them back in WOE and that I'll have to waste a day of Coloseum to get back these from that bugged crap.

So. People lose BP by thousands. Guild that went there first make them by thousands. How fair is that?

OR at least. Completely remove the BP gain and loss during the Test Season....

Edited by LordAzuRa, 10 July 2013 - 02:20 PM.

#2 ootoro

ootoro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Or at least Lower the BP loss, is completly unfair, i lost 10k per death and only gain 7 points when i killed someone

#3 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Njoror said it will be .5% Gain per kill (depending on rank of the one slain) and 3% loss (depending on your rank when killed) after maintenance.

Still completely dumb of a system but eh, what can you do except not participate at all? ;)

Edited by Kalandros, 10 July 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#4 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

Its still not logical to do WoE unless you can camp. The gain lose ratio is stupidly stupid.

#5 Lazy34

Lazy34

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNear a lake
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2's Odin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

What about if Blood Points were split into WoE Points and Colosseum Points? That way people could still try to get Blood Points from WoE without worrying about losing their hard earned Colosseum Points.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users