• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RORose

RORose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

Tanker Build ( Please give thoughts or already tested info that can help) Thanks!

http://www.ro2base.c...310226.22310226

Thinking of making sure i have 10% crit base.

Mixing hit and parry items. Like hit/vigir/haste gloves and boots. but weapon, shirt and pants parry itemz. Mainly because I am afraid I won't have enough hit to keep aggro.

Edited by RORose, 10 July 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#2 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

It looks like... every other monk build. So yeah, it'll work. You'll be gimped for PvP though with a level 2 Lightning Walk, but to each their own.

#3 RORose

RORose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

It looks like... every other monk build. So yeah, it'll work. You'll be gimped for PvP though with a level 2 Lightning Walk, but to each their own.

I was worried about that at one point, but then I got good at getting free teleports by making sure the attack fails and the cd doesnt start. Basicly if your facing the wrong way when you get to the target you dont perform the attack but you still teleport to the target. If you do it this way the cooldown will not proc and you get unlimited free teleport.

#4 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Yeah that's the only thing that I considered... sometimes a lower cooldown can help IF that fails. Which in colo, it does fail a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users