LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

After_colo.jpg

After Colo - I ended up below the map - least there was water here and I didn't fall to my death.

autolootdance.jpg

Auto loot dance - this is also a new issue I ran into. When you hit the auto loot button and 2 corpses are between you - sometimes your avatar decides its going to run back in forth to each of them for about 5 seconds before deciding on what to do.

beachquest.jpg

Verda Delta Quest Bug - Request: Beach Toy - Remember those sparkes that use to highlight the quest areas to search so you could find the toy, they're not there anymore. Unless you remember exactly where it is your not going to be able to find it. Thankfully I do remember this quest - feel bad for all the newbies going WTF.

delug_Lo_R.jpg

This BUG really ruins my fkn day - LoR and Deluge cancel each other out. Go get your sorc and remove your gear and put it back on so you can see missing hp. Now cast LoR and immediately hit your Deluge skill...yup you noticed it to - no HP ticks what so ever. This isn't a real problem in RHD but holy -_- fun times in raids.

freezeteleport.jpg

When i hit an enemy with a lightning bolt and than freeze themm - it shows the enemy run all the way to me. However when they unfreeze it shows them running back from where i initially froze them. Not a big thing but noticed this happens now.

repeatdying.jpg

This really pisses me off as well...everytime I complete an RHD run - I fall through the map and sometimes I die. Thank god for repair spinels.

treasureburied.jpg

Sograt Desert Quest Bug - Request: Treasure Buried...

Markers for the Antique Pot are also gone - have fun finding it.

undeadliveagain.jpg

The dead shall not be forgotten - apparently the new update now honors the fallen foes by placing their name on your screen for an extended timeframe. I mean who doesn'tw ant to see bodies and names litter your screen when your actually trying to do something.

===================================================================================================

All this bs was found in a span of roughly 2 hrs of me wondering through my normal activities on RO2. The only benefit I could honestly say I had was the fact that the flying kafra is a hell of a lot cheaper. The quality of life of the game play has gone to the Sh!tter and someone needs to acknowledge it. Give us a plan of action and give players a timeline in which said fixes might happen. I'm sure other players ran into their own special little hell but they can post it themselves.

#2 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

MORE BUGS AND NO RAID SUMONE GO BUY SUM

#3 jhazard18

jhazard18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

:sob:  I remember the times b4 the WoE update

#4 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Server:Odin Channel 7

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

"Son when I was your age, RO2 was playable.."

#5 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Falling map glitch: already reported. Exiting an instance triggers this glitch.

Auto loot dance: Stop holding down right click and you can loot just fine.

Verta Delta quest bug: Legit, same as sograt desert bug.

Monster names after death: already reported.

Ground effects: Stacking ground effects was a bug abuse and im glad it got fixed.

#6 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Falling map glitch: already reported. Exiting an instance triggers this glitch.

Auto loot dance: Stop holding down right click and you can loot just fine. - Also I don't need to use my mouse to loot - my autoloot is assigned to F1 - your witty comment is invalid

Verta Delta quest bug: Legit, same as sograt desert bug.

Monster names after death: already reported.

Ground effects: Stacking ground effects was a bug abuse and im glad it got fixed.

I don't care if any of these bugs were previously reported or not - what I care about is a GM acknowledging said bugs and proposing how they are going to handle it and a general timeframe. Also show me the post that said casting LoR and Deluge was a ground stacking effect bug that was never intended.

Edited by LordKratos, 12 July 2013 - 04:08 PM.

#7 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

its the same as dots X_X

#8 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

I don't care if any of these bugs were previously reported or not - what I care about is a GM acknowledging said bugs and proposing how they are going to handle it and a general timeframe. Also show me the post that said casting LoR and Deluge was a ground stacking effect bug that was never intended.

That's right you don't care. You only care about what issues are effecting you hence not checking bug reports before hand. Your class can only place one ground effect at a time so "flashing" ticks was obviously unintended behavior.

#9 Bnyboy

Bnyboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

how did you guys completed the patchh?? i can't play my client keeps crashing after i click start 

#10 misterapple

misterapple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

so you're suggesting that a proper fix to not being able to stack LoR with Deluge is to make neither work entirely? also when has it ever been stated that the ability to do so was a glitch? Is that an assumption, or do you have some kind of reference material that we're not seeing here? 

#11 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

That's right you don't care. You only care about what issues are effecting you hence not checking bug reports before hand. Your class can only place one ground effect at a time so "flashing" ticks was obviously unintended behavior.

Show me where its obviously unintended that LoR/Deluge stacking is a bug -a skill description or GM posting. PHYSICAL PROOF

Calling your psychic hotline doesn't count nor pulling it out of your ass

I said I don't care if they were previously posted - I care about a GM acknowledging them

I love how you rip apart what you want and formulate your on ideas from it instead of reading the entire statement. 

#12 misterapple

misterapple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

The upsetting thing about this new update is that aside from the cheaper kafra rides, I don't see anything that is good about it. Over all it's made for a much more negative experience with the game. Just a suggestion, but maybe they should just revert it back to before WoE and do some closed testing on the new content before releasing the content to the general public. 

#13 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

The proof is in the design. If they wanted one sorc to stack different ground effects im sure you would be allowed to overlap multiple ground spells at any given time. 2 sorcs can place a field of grass and waterslide next to each other just your abuse strat is gone so quit crying.

As for words from the higher ups you have submit a ticket, thats how it works around here.

#14 SaraLeah

SaraLeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Location3rd Rock from Sol
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Auto loot dance: Stop holding down right click and you can loot just fine.

not holding button to fix = not true..

I have this loot dance bug also as well as one that returns to mobs already looted for no apparent reason while holding no button whatsoever just the 1 tap of r to loot

#15 misterapple

misterapple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

The proof is in the design. If they wanted one sorc to stack different ground effects im sure you would be allowed to overlap multiple ground spells at any given time. 2 sorcs can place a field of grass and waterslide next to each other just your abuse strat is gone so quit crying.

As for words from the higher ups you have submit a ticket, thats how it works around here.

wait what? how is that proof exactly... because you are able to stack different ground effects, well at least you were able to until they made it so that it just negates itself, which sounds like the real bug. What sounds more like a bug? when something works or when it completely nullifies itself so that nothing happens? Also what would be the point of having two different spots with different rates of healing right next to each other? what youre suggesting is that sorcs should place an LoR in one spot and a deluge in another? players can only stand in one spot so they would stand in the spot with a higher rate of healing, thus making it so one of the spots is just there with no people on it. The only instance in which this would make sense is when you need to place different healing grounds for melee and range, which wouldn't be next to each other.

#16 SataNn

SataNn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

any other possible way to download the patch i always get  Error_Callback : Patch Fail when i download the manual patch i always get stuck or crash at 75%

#17 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

You can twist your tears all round and round all day but unintended behavior is unintended behavior. Waterslides is most likey made for boosting hp before big hits and grasslands is made for general healing. It's up to you how to use them properly instead of stacking.

Clearly trying to have intelligent argument with you is out of the question. Asking for you to define something or show proof is never going to happen. Trying to use your opinions as fact in itself shows that this conversation is pointless. You keep mentioning "unintended behavior" but you don't give any references from actual sources that mean something(IE skill descriptions or GM post). Instead you base everything on this convoluted answer that when you break it down has no viable information about the issue at hand. So this is where the conversation stands right now - you have no idea what your saying and neither do the rest of us.

#18 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't is a GOOD thing for multiple people to post the same bugs so that something actually gets done about them? Hank Hill should go back to propane..

#19 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

Ive provided a superior argument since all you can come up with is, wah wah " i know this is intended behavior the GMs will prove you wrong just wait".

I have justifications:

You can only have one active land spell and seal activated at a time.

DoTs from other skills do not stack so land spells are no exception.

Your move kiddo.

#20 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Sanc + Deluge still stack?

#21 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Ive provided a superior argument since all you can come up with is, wah wah " i know this is intended behavior the GMs will prove you wrong just wait".

I have justifications:

You can only have one active land spell and seal activated at a time.

DoTs from other skills do not stack so land spells are no exception.

Your move kiddo.

A single priest DoT spells stack on a single target at one time because they are all different spells.

LoR and Deluge are also 2 separate skills down 2 different paths while one is an AoE HoT the other is a Max HP Buff with a built in HoT. I could see if double stacking LoRs was not intentional but your 'justifications' make no sense. Superior argument? I'd rather shoot for the intelligent argument - more things get accomplished that way.

Edited by LordKratos, 12 July 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#22 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

I cleaned up this thread. Please, watch what you say and how you say it. Drama is NOT acceptable. If you want to talk about Hank Hill, please direct your browser to the Off-Topic section.

#23 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

I cleaned up this thread. Please, watch what you say and how you say it. Drama is NOT acceptable. If you want to talk about Hank Hill, please direct your browser to the Off-Topic section.

nice hat

#24 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

wish wish you guys were fast on fixing the game like you do with the forums<3

#25 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Sanc + Deluge still stack?

I honestly haven't tried it with a priest in a guild - I would assume it still does but you know the saying...

When I get a chance I will try to confirm if it still works or not.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users