Some Suggestion on WoE map (when WoE not Active) - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Some Suggestion on WoE map (when WoE not Active)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Rafnex

Rafnex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

as of now...

-WoE map is not solo friendly (especially to non stealth classes)

-Only Medium-Big guilds can farm the Guardian mobs for BP (i dunno how much BP they give since those farming it refuses to tell me)

-You get spwned camp at entrance if there are group of campers active

-Only good reason you might want to go in there is to do the soloable daily quest which gives 5pcs 10min speed potion

-The map is fairly empty when WoE is not active coz of the above reasons

Suggestion:

-10-20sec immunity buff if you enter (some say it can be abused by killing someone when you still got the buff.... yeah sure but whos stupid enough to wait near entrance when they know palyers will have immunity buff there?)

-at least put some soloable mobs that gives BP also... like those mobs with only 37k HP in some areas (they are soloable yes... but still kinda hard since they do 400-1k each hit so it still takes alil effort even if your soloing... and the BP acquired from those will be divided if your in a ParTy/Team)

20-30BP per kill should sound reasonable (at least solo players or those in small guilds will have a reason to enter there) - still not an easy farming considering mobs hurts alot with 37k HP

-Raise the amount of BP you get from killing a Player... seriously its only like 8 -170BP per kill inside there.... and the fact that you lose 0.7%-1% of your BP when you die.... no doubt many gets discouraged in goin inside there making it a boring place...

200-500 per kill sounds nice

-When entering WoE map your Name/IGN will automatically be changed according to your class (like when a ranger named OneShotKill enters.... his name will be shown as "Ranger" to other players inside WoE)... if your in a team/raid group then you guys will see each others name

provides anonymity. will lessen griefing/trashtalking. and promotes more pvp action/pking/ganking

P.S. these things might make WoE map a livelier place with lots of action..."you get something if you go inside there that is worth risking your BP for"

Edited by Rafnex, 13 July 2013 - 02:02 AM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Suggestion:
-10-20sec invisibility buff if you enter (some say it can be abused by killing someone when you still got the buff.... yeah sure but whos the idiot/stupid enough to wait near entrance when they know palyers will have immunity buff there?)

Or they could do what Blizzard does and make it so you can't earn BP from killing anyone who entered or respawn on the WoE map for the first 2 minutes or so.

#3 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Have an option to have "Flag On/Flag Off", lol...

Flag On - PK On

Flag Off - PK Off

So that those who only want to quest can still get them

#4 Bachelors

Bachelors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

here i give u some suggestions if you want to farm guardians or daily quest

1. ask for permission

ask them to not attacking your party when ure going to do quest in woe map

2. stay in group with full party

i mean , come on , they are not camping for 24hrs

#5 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

-10-20sec invisibility buff if you enter (some say it can be abused by killing someone when you still got the buff.... yeah sure but whos stupid enough to wait near entrance when they know palyers will have immunity buff there?)

^This is a cool one, but then they need to make u invencible for a little while, remember the invisibility buff is gone if you get hit by an AoE attack. (unless they change how this one works only for the woe fields) 
Bradish storm etc, etc.

#6 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

I think you need to take actual damage to your hp to have stealth canceled. The problem is you auto enter combat if they sit their. That is what prevents stealthing after entry.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users