WoE from a Rogues point of view... - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE from a Rogues point of view...

77 replies to this topic

#1 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

An interesting view of WoE in its current state.

Edited by XionArcadia, 12 July 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#2 Keiven

Keiven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

yep pretty much sums up everything

#3 basickdesign

basickdesign

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

WTF Chocobo, stop bugging those barricades.  :p_omg:

obviously you're not supposed to be able to get past any of them without cheating.

Edited by basickdesign, 12 July 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#4 RainbowMamba

RainbowMamba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

geez IcE and Collision that looks really hard if only both guilds were allianced it would be a lot easier for them to get through, OH WAIT!!! :p_idea:

#5 Meowshi

Meowshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Ice and Collision have an alliance :) Of course we wouldn't attack each other

#6 Bachelors

Bachelors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

I dont see my char on that video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn u

sign.jpg

#7 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

yeah hahaha it was bluntly obvious since the beginning that coliflower and ice are allianced   :hmm:

The post Ice made on forums about "wanting to kill collision" was such an act i was like LOL WUT?! SUUUUUREEE like srsly.. take an acting class much? like at least try to make it believable? but honestly those weapons make pplz class practically useless unless they have Hide skills haha i think there neeeeds to be some sorta control on how many weapons guilds can use and possibly a nerf on the dmg they do . 

Edited by Feliface, 12 July 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#8 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

WAIT WHAT?!
Collsion and ICE Alliance?! 
NO WAY, the players of both guilds are the most legit and honorable in the  whole server!
Thats photoshop!

Collision And Ice FTW!

Edited by VuoriDevine, 12 July 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#9 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

What's so illegitimate about alliances? o-o

If you're able to organize one, i don't see why not

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 12 July 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#10 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

IcE and Collision were both against it earlier at a particular meeting. Strange how flip flop it is.

#11 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

That still doesn't make it illegitimate? 

#12 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

With some intense encounters with Collision we barely slipped through the 2 gates with our Battering Ram choo choo train! 

Running low on time and tensions running high we finally broke the emp!

pafd.jpg

Edited by VuoriDevine, 12 July 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#13 POWsTER

POWsTER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

IcE got carried so hard, they even brag about how they are "Server 2nd WoE".

#14 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

Discovers you can build stuff while cloaked, but too busy complaining about everything instead of making a spawn point inside the castle for continued harassment.

GG.

#15 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

As of this last WoE > im not attending WoE ever again until the siege equipment is somehow completely removed or severely nerfed. I will do my dailies on that map and thats it. Ro1's WoE that only relies on a players class and skills is far more  respectable to be completely honest. Peace out :D

#16 Bachelors

Bachelors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

IcE got carried so hard, they even brag about how they are "Server 2nd WoE".

how bout your guild ?

#17 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

how bout your guild ?

it's funny how you throw the ball to someone else... Coz thats the only thing you guys do.

Edited by VuoriDevine, 12 July 2013 - 10:18 PM.

#18 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

1) This is TESTING PHASE. Getting mad over anything is pretty sad. Testing takes time, changes take time. WoE has only been out 1.5 months in kRO2 and not even a week here. Things will be changed but it takes time.

2) WoE is SEIGE WARFARE. Not a deathmatch battleground. When WoE isn't active you are free to go pvp and form groups to fight each other in tests of player vs player. The only thing stopping you, is you.

3) This is NOT RO1, it will never be. Some things may be the same but many other things have changed. Learn to deal with those changes.

4) If you want to prove yourself then try putting effort into more than pointing fingers on the fourms.

WP can only adjust so much. Certain problems need new mechanics coded into the game from the devs who are still working on perfecting WoE.

Other wise

tumblr_mg0uiiCyZd1rk1mfso1_500.gif

Edited by SonicTMP, 31 July 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#19 FeiryTaiil

FeiryTaiil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

1) This is TESTING PHASE. Getting mad over anything is pretty sad. Testing takes time, changes take time. WoE has only been out 1.5 months in kRO2 and not even a week here. Things will be changed but it takes time.

2) WoE is SEIGE WARFARE. Not a deathmatch battleground. When WoE isn't active you are free to go pvp and form groups to fight each other in tests of player vs player. The only thing stopping you, is you.

3) This is NOT RO1, it will never be. Some things may be the same but many other things have changed. Learn to deal with those changes.

4) If you want to prove yourself then try putting effort into more than pointing fingers on the fourms.

WP can only adjust so much. Certain problems need new mechanics coded into the game from the devs who are still working on perfecting WoE.

Other wise

It's funny cause i see a lot of hypocrisy on your post.

#20 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

it's funny how you throw the ball to someone else... Coz thats the only thing you guys do.

Not so much throwing as it is pelting the other person with it.. Buck up champ.

#21 Confuddle01

Confuddle01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGangnam, Seoul
  • Server:IcE Nerdmaster

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

Chii, you're hot.  Be my girlfriend.

#22 n1cky

n1cky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

Chii, if your not actually a male i would love to court you with dinner and long walks on the beach.

If thats not your fancy we can go into the forest and kill bunny's with hunting knives then eat their intestines over a hot fire!

so... call me maybe?

#23 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

Collision and IcE allied? Holy hell, call the presses because the secret is out! Man I have lost so much respect for so many lately.

#24 Confuddle01

Confuddle01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGangnam, Seoul
  • Server:IcE Nerdmaster

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

http://forums.warppo...guild-level-20/

We pretty much are all prepared to destroy Collision in WoE tomorrow.  Are you prepared, Coliceon?

Maaaaaaaaaan, that was really not obvious to me at all.  It's out!  Everyone hide!  Better go brush up on those acting classes!  Oh wait.  Didn't at least a few hundred people know about this before the first WoE? O_O

While we're at it.

We're having a party in Alberta 15 from the start of the first WoE, until the end of it.  If you can find a guy in our guild who's handle starts with S and end with a K during this time period in Alberta (during WoE), we will give you 10k zeny!  This is to commemorate this oh so joyous occasion.  We swear this is not to keep you off the WoE map.  (cough)

True story, this happened, has happened, and will happen in every WoE henceforth.  Seriously.  No joke.

Now see, that's some quality acting.

Edit: On the note of actually providing value to this thread.  Even though that's pretty difficult.

The OP is ecstatic about all the kills he's getting, but wonders why he only got 6 kills.

That's because, he only got 6 kills.

If you read the siege weaponry skill descriptions, and the buff descriptions, it becomes apparent rather quickly as to why this is the case.  One thing to note is when the OP is exclaiming loudly for one minute that he's killing everyone in the video, yet he's hitting one person in 3 shots.

As the OP would say, seems balanced to me!

Some constructive criticism.

1) Get your colo gear!

2) Get organized with your guild!

3) Figure out what sieges do what!  Everything has a counter.

Edited by Confuddle01, 13 July 2013 - 01:39 AM.

#25 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

Rofl -  i rly dont care that ur allied, [its silly not to ally with ppl] but i do care that it was a douchey underhanded move to play the "no way, we totally hate eachother" card to the public. You did try to hide the alliance for a long time xD [no shiet] and ill admit it was strategic, considering every guild who disliked ice would focus them and ignore collision  - but can we not focus on alliances> and actually focus on the issues with WoE? 

The point is that those machines and weaps are way too overpowered and it kinda takes away from the point of actually playing certain classes. The only ppl who can get to the emp room are ppl with hide skills and conceal scrolls atm. The WoE becomes a "who can shoot more ppl from cannons" rather then say "who dps is harder / who's members are built better" Now i dont rly think all the weapons should be completely removed [lets face it, its fun to play around on them] but i do believe they need some serious controls and limits.

Once a guild has gotten a castle, its way too hard to get it off them [unless they feed it to you] simply because in the time it takes you to, say, get the gate down, they will have build thousands of barricades and cannons on the other side.

U'd have to be insanely OP to get past the rain of cannon fire through a maze of barricades. Even with the HP boost from the base of advancement - if u get hit by like 5 cannons whilst running through a barricade maze...ur gunna die. simple as that. 

Visual aid? Example? okay.

mUxQ48o.jpg?1

Edited by Feliface, 13 July 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users