WoE from a Rogues point of view... - Page 4 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE from a Rogues point of view...

77 replies to this topic

#76 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

I'm sorry but you guys are so full of yourselves that sometimes I can't figure out if you really enjoy the current WoE situation so much or you're all just trolling the heck out of the server hoping it fails. Your silly little statues don't do -_- to stop your masses of barricades, cannons, catapults and arrow showers (You already know they stop shields) up near the center, and it's precisely why people have stopped coming. And then you guys go with this protector of justice type of attitude against spawn campers despite practically doing it yourself both in and out of WoE hours. It's really quite annoying. Anyone who tries to legitimately get by, legitimately take crystals in both standard and new ways, you target, not just the spawn campers. The sad thing is, since you've locked down the center the only legitimate place to put siege weapons to ATTEMPT to fight back is, and I'm sure you've guessed it by now, near the front. I've been in there with a group of people trying the many different items, weapons not even POINTED towards the spawns and you guys make it a point to stop any attempt to do absolutely anything on the map while sitting on your high horse without any effort in taking the castle yourselves. (Got tired of the whole switcharoo every WoE?) On top of this, the only way to legitimately attempt to set up anything period is with a cloaked class, cause anything else is killed on sight. That's a problem.

Do you guys enjoy WoE in it's current condition? Why don't you even bother to try taking the Emp anymore? Why are you content just sitting in the middle making damn sure no other guild even gets past half of the map to try? Do you guys realize how many guilds have stopped trying because of it? Yes, many of us have read the damn descriptions, we're not all children. It's pretty damn obvious there's a problem with WoE when only two allied (heck, ICE seems to have stopped showing up much so it's really only Collision) guilds participate and sometimes it's annoying when legit discussions of changes seem hampered by your egos. "Oh small guilds can do perfectly fine in WoE!!!" "Everyone's just doing it wrong!!!"

But hey, if you guys really do enjoy the current situation stick to it. I'm sure you'll be here for years with the server smirking at the amazingly fun WoE's we're having.

Oh no, careful because they will call your Trolls for stating the obvious problems and easiest fixes. God forbid their is no Siege equips at all? Maybe they will ACTUALLY have to Participate and not bum rush the main choke and amass a huge mountain of barricades before 60 seconds pass. God forbid numbers of guild activity matters in a Guild vs Guild set up. Oh you say smaller guilds don't have a chance? Man I am sure even games from 10 years ago had a little feature that made this possible... what was it called? Oh, Alliances?

#77 Mardets

Mardets

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

I'm sorry but you guys are so full of yourselves that sometimes I can't figure out if you really enjoy the current WoE situation so much or you're all just trolling the heck out of the server hoping it fails. Your silly little statues don't do -_- to stop your masses of barricades, cannons, catapults and arrow showers (You already know they stop shields) up near the center, and it's precisely why people have stopped coming. And then you guys go with this protector of justice type of attitude against spawn campers despite practically doing it yourself both in and out of WoE hours. It's really quite annoying. Anyone who tries to legitimately get by, legitimately take crystals in both standard and new ways, you target, not just the spawn campers. The sad thing is, since you've locked down the center the only legitimate place to put siege weapons to ATTEMPT to fight back is, and I'm sure you've guessed it by now, near the front. I've been in there with a group of people trying the many different items, weapons not even POINTED towards the spawns and you guys make it a point to stop any attempt to do absolutely anything on the map while sitting on your high horse without any effort in taking the castle yourselves. (Got tired of the whole switcharoo every WoE?) On top of this, the only way to legitimately attempt to set up anything period is with a cloaked class, cause anything else is killed on sight. That's a problem.

Do you guys enjoy WoE in it's current condition? Why don't you even bother to try taking the Emp anymore? Why are you content just sitting in the middle making damn sure no other guild even gets past half of the map to try? Do you guys realize how many guilds have stopped trying because of it? Yes, many of us have read the damn descriptions, we're not all children. It's pretty damn obvious there's a problem with WoE when only two allied (heck, ICE seems to have stopped showing up much so it's really only Collision) guilds participate and sometimes it's annoying when legit discussions of changes seem hampered by your egos. "Oh small guilds can do perfectly fine in WoE!!!" "Everyone's just doing it wrong!!!"

But hey, if you guys really do enjoy the current situation stick to it. I'm sure you'll be here for years with the server smirking at the amazingly fun WoE's we're having.

Alright I'm not here to start an argument, I just wanted to offer some helps. But considered this:

In the thread, people were complaining that canons and catapults are overpowered, and that Collision and IcE won WoE because they were using em. So I pointed out that (1) all siege weapons have their strengths and weaknesses, and that they are counterable, and (2) siege weapons are available for everyone not just Collision and IcE. Perhaps Collision and IcE did so well, is because they were able to use siege weapons effectively.

To prove my points, I pointed out that Collision were able to take out spawn campers, whom were using canons and catapults during WoE to spawn camp, without using our canons/catapults. But then, you used that situation accused us of locking the map. So when other guilds beside Collision/IcE stay by the entrance to camp you, its ok. But when we decided to something about it, we're committing an outrageous act?

Now again, the only thing i intended to do here is to offer some strategic help. I don't care about guild with less ppl, I don't care about how small guild need to form an alliance, I can give a damn about ppl from smaller guilds don't want to come. It's not my problem. Since I saw ppl struggle in WoE, I decided to risk it and wasted my time to offer some help. In the end, it's up to you guys to work together as a guild (or as guilds) and your attitude to carry out the job. If you truly want to win WoE, I'd expect guild leaders talk to each others, everyone show up on time for WoE... Not go on forum to complaint, and hope for changes to be made on your favor. "Help" can only go so far, I don't know why I even tried.

The battle is already lost when half of the guild already gave up from trying.

Edited by Mardets, 15 July 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#78 Kaltrun

Kaltrun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Here is the description of what War of Emperium should be in RO2.

The War of Emperium
The War of Emperium is a guild versus guild siege battle with the purpose of taking over Pron Fortress and reaping the rewards that come with it. Your fellow guild members are your battle allies, while members of other guilds are your enemies. All the guilds participating will have to compete with each other and attack Pron Fortress.

In this venture, players will have access to a wide variety of siege weapons and defensive items. These items help players deal a lot of damage from a distance or protect their allies in battle.

Attackers can also gain an advantage by taking over three, smaller emperiums that will provide their guild members with unique buffs. Once Pron Fortress’s gates are destroyed, attacking guilds will have to face the last wave of Guardians before assaulting the main Emperium. The guild that succeeds in taking down the main Emperium will become the new Fortress owners, and they will become the defenders for the next War of Emperium.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users