Rose becomes "cash and win" how to stop this? - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rose becomes "cash and win" how to stop this?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

Some change about account bound items in Rose developed this game more and more to a so called "Cash and Win"-game.
Thats a pity, cause new "rich"players can easily become as good as players who play for a few years. Its frustrating to see, what some new players achieve through using IM, without any hard work which others had in testing skills and the use of each stat.
Its not fair, that players who dont cash wont be able to test new skills cause they cannot reset.

How can you fix this development?

1. Make Items account bound, that arent needed for fighting (Costumes, Mounts, Medals, Teletickets etc.)

2. One Problem are Gold sellers: 

• Players: Dont buy that Gold, sell IM
  • Gm`s: Be online and care anout your servers, kick them asap. (Declare more players to moderators if you cant be online that often) F.e you could give players the chance to "warn ppls" who are spamming. the "warned" spammers get sth on their screen to proove they are online and not spamming advertisements. If they dont answer disconnect them.

3. Get some discount for Players who buy and sell IM (not only for buying)
4. Develop new levels and gears, so ppls will buy more Items that need to be refined

if this game shall survive the skill update, take back the account bound "ban" for jobskill resetbook and Runes. Otherwise me and other players will be gone cuase i wont buy IM with cash, only with my hard farmed zulie.

What can you do?

• If you know other solutions post them:
  • let gms know, that you dont accept that, write tickets or like comments.

Thanks for responding

perres

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users