• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zett

zett

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:10 PM

Can someone explain me where to start it and how much items i can geather ?

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:55 AM

in adventure plains
zant
dod
thats all the ones i know

#3 zett

zett

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:39 AM

already found from where to start in adventure plains and dod but in zant i still dont know where <_<

#4 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:51 AM

Regular Halloween Quests:
- AP: ones Eideline and Meladino give you
- Junon: hunting of Monsters in Junon Polis which you get from the guards
- Zant: Once you get the Halloween pumpkin pail, you can go trick or treating at night. Have the offhand equipped and, once it is night time in game, talk to all of the NPCs and say "Trick or Treat!" as an option. They will give you treat sacks, i believe. Some of the NPCs dont have this option, but most do.
- DoD: the Giant pumpkin killing thing

Here are the ones for the IM costume quests:
The Quests are dependent on the outfit you wear. I do not know all the locations for the different outfits, but you can always visit Eideline (girl who sits on turtle) in Adventure Plains. Wear the complete outfit and talk to her and she will tell you who to visit to get the quests. (additional articles of clothing, such as weapons, offhands, etc, do not affect the quest.)

Story Book Costume (Peter Pan and Tink): Visit Methio in El Verloon Desert while wearing the costume. He sends you to search Ruven's ship in Junon Polis for fairy dust. It is located near the front of his ship on the deck and looks like tiny yellow sparkles on the ground. Return to Methio once you get the item in your quest log and he will give you a bag of fairy dust.

Tea Party Costume (Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter): Visit Harin in Junon Polis while wearing the costume. She will tell you to hunt rabbits in Forest of Wisdom and gives you a net to catch it with. Put the net in your skillbar. (She only gives you one net a time, so use it wisely....or get more nets). Run to FoW and look for the bunny. It looks like a smaller version of the Easter Bunny. It spawns at different locations and spawns one at a time, it seems. Do not melee or attack the bunny. Ctrl Click on it and use the net via your skillbar or inventory. Make sure you have the costume on or it will not work. Return to Harin with the item and she will give you a cup offhand.

Edited by Galexy, 25 October 2010 - 08:08 AM.

#5 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

ill just move this to the front again for the event :)

#6 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

anyone have some guides on these quests having trouble finding one

#7 gnxx

gnxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

couldn't seem to find the dod quest... the others (except the costume) seems work just fine

#8 Chevelle91

Chevelle91

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Regular Halloween Quests:
- AP: ones Eideline and Meladino give you
- Junon: hunting of Monsters in Junon Polis which you get from the guards
- Zant: Once you get the Halloween pumpkin pail, you can go trick or treating at night. Have the offhand equipped and, once it is night time in game, talk to all of the NPCs and say "Trick or Treat!" as an option. They will give you treat sacks, i believe. Some of the NPCs dont have this option, but most do.
- DoD: the Giant pumpkin killing thing

Here are the ones for the IM costume quests:
The Quests are dependent on the outfit you wear. I do not know all the locations for the different outfits, but you can always visit Eideline (girl who sits on turtle) in Adventure Plains. Wear the complete outfit and talk to her and she will tell you who to visit to get the quests. (additional articles of clothing, such as weapons, offhands, etc, do not affect the quest.)

Story Book Costume (Peter Pan and Tink): Visit Methio in El Verloon Desert while wearing the costume. He sends you to search Ruven's ship in Junon Polis for fairy dust. It is located near the front of his ship on the deck and looks like tiny yellow sparkles on the ground. Return to Methio once you get the item in your quest log and he will give you a bag of fairy dust.

Tea Party Costume (Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter): Visit Harin in Junon Polis while wearing the costume. She will tell you to hunt rabbits in Forest of Wisdom and gives you a net to catch it with. Put the net in your skillbar. (She only gives you one net a time, so use it wisely....or get more nets). Run to FoW and look for the bunny. It looks like a smaller version of the Easter Bunny. It spawns at different locations and spawns one at a time, it seems. Do not melee or attack the bunny. Ctrl Click on it and use the net via your skillbar or inventory. Make sure you have the costume on or it will not work. Return to Harin with the item and she will give you a cup offhand.

How do you get the pumpkin pail?

#9 gnxx

gnxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

do the quest in junon gates

only at night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users