• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 TeddiePnutButter

TeddiePnutButter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

How do you create a character on the Chaos server?  There are more people this serve and I want to play here but it doesn't let me create  a character.  I make my char and it then creates a lvl 1 blacksmith....It's bizarre.  i try to click on him and than it disconnects me. please help

#2 marche02

marche02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

hmm,im experiencing the same problem dude,im new to ragnarok and when i started playing,there's this two servers,chaos and loki,i have created my character in chaos and i currently playing it.but when i tried to create a char in loki,it also disconnected me,im just curious if there's any difference on playing in these two servers.let's just hope that they can help us with this one.

#3 chisaru

chisaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCaliforniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

Can you please explain? Maybe I can help you. The two servers Chaos and Loki are different in that one is Renewal and the other is Classic. You have to use a specific patcher to start up each one so if you tried to use Renewal patcher for Loki, it won't work.

#4 Crispozo1988

Crispozo1988

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

You have to archives... for loggin in classic you may open the clasinRo and enter. The other is called Raganarok. Is called Chaos and there are many players. In this server you can have 3d class.

#5 TalRash94

TalRash94

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

i m newbie to chaos pls help... totally different from loki  :p_sick:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users