Patch Notes 7/17 And WoE Time Change - Page 5 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 7/17 And WoE Time Change

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#101 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

Dont know if some one have notic but since the last patch i noticed that ther must have been a pritty big losse of ppl playing this game my measuring tool was the AH also Alberta and Prontera a less crowded then befor so i wonder how many ppl will quit after this patch.

Ps. I hope i sill will hawe someone t play whit at the end of this month

#102 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Dont know if some one have notic but since the last patch i noticed that ther must have been a pritty big losse of ppl playing this game my measuring tool was the AH also Alberta and Prontera a less crowded then befor so i wonder how many ppl will quit after this patch.

Ps. I hope i sill will hawe someone t play whit at the end of this month

you can play with me anytime pm me , if i hasn't quit the game

#103 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Why is everyone complaining that bugs aren't listed in patch updates.... AFAIK, bugs should always be worked on, so there's really no need to list every single bug in the notes.  I can trust that their developers have at least graduated from a high school comp sci class, and know how to debug at least some of the reported bugs... xD

Now if they can actually have a TEST SERVER running so that new patches are actually tested befor rolling it out onto the live server, that would be great.  Using actual players as testers isn't cool, even though that's the direction most games are headed nowadays.

#104 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

Looking for:

-bug fixes

-VIP extension for the days since last patch

#105 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

Looking for:

-bug fixes

-VIP extension for the days since last patch

Search faild ............... Error pleas submit a Ticket

#106 redbear420

redbear420

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA - PA - 717
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Some of you are so impatient... Reading through this I thought maybe it'll be constructive and worth my time, but I was completely wrong.  All you screen-time nerds needs to take a break, recreate elsewhere, get some sleep, and come back in 3 hours when its all done LOL. 

The game is not THAT bad... Atleast y'all didn't start playing on the SEA servers and then realize all your friends are playing on the actual US game hahahaha!

Anyway, cheers to all of you waiting patiently!

To those whom are too anxious, go smoke...

#107 3831130509072723357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

Europe is not supposed to play in WoE, am I right?

im pretty sure that the times they run can change easily in game but with how woe is at the moment do you really want to go in and lose blood points?

as for coa wouldn't mind seeing it a little easier so that there are more and more parties doing it without a inflated hp requirement which forces players to rely on vip's

#108 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

Why is everyone complaining that bugs aren't listed in patch updates.... AFAIK, bugs should always be worked on, so there's really no need to list every single bug in the notes.  I can trust that their developers have at least graduated from a high school comp sci class, and know how to debug at least some of the reported bugs... xD

Now if they can actually have a TEST SERVER running so that new patches are actually tested befor rolling it out onto the live server, that would be great.  Using actual players as testers isn't cool, even though that's the direction most games are headed nowadays.

The developers are from Korea.

#109 Raydem

Raydem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Never seen a game update as much as this Ragnarok 2. lol

Every day we play, I think of all I have to do time in the game, because the other day may come an eternal update.

In other games the maintenance and previously announced and everyone prepares, over here, when you will try to play happily, puff .. maintenance ...

Thankfully not paid VIP and stuff, would not be very upset with all this. :hmm:

:rice:

#110 Crow

Crow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Europe is not supposed to play in WoE, am I right?

12 PDT is great WoE time for Europe (around 21:00).

New times likely mean an European WoE (after holiday few will be able to play from States at midday that time) and American WoE (Few will play at 4am from Europe).

However, after test period, I hope main WoE is 12 PDT Saturday...

#111 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Because players have a right to know exactly what was changed. Some games *cough* like to say things like, "X has been fixed" and leave players wondering what was wrong in the first place and what was "fixed."

#112 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Because players have a right to know exactly what was changed. Some games *cough* like to say things like, "X has been fixed" and leave players wondering what was wrong in the first place and what was "fixed."

mhh.. i remember this kind of patch notes but i've been in 3 games before this during this year (yeah my 4° game so far... sad....) and i start thinking about < that kind of patch notes > was used BEFORE and this is the NEW STYLE of patch notes xD

Like the differences between old resident evil and new resident evil, or before old final fantasy and new final fantasy.. everythings change DA HELL I'M OLD AAAAAAAAAAAH

#113 xxalucard

xxalucard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

Personally for CoA H I would recommend these changes for the RM fight:

*Spawn Leo when RM is aggro'd, then spawn the following turtles at 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes in.

So Leo -->  2:00 Miki ---> 4:00 Donna ---> 5:00 Raffi  (the last 1 minute jump is to hold onto that hard mode "chaos" effect)

*Extend Ratmaster's "Invincible Sleep" duration to 7 minutes rather than reducing it to 2 minutes.

*Extend Ratmaster's Enrage Timer to 18 minutes.  -- This will technically give you 11 minutes (not counting all the stuns and other BS) to hit the 2.6 mil damage mark after he wakes up and can take damage.

To compare to the current pre-patch enrage timer, you technically have 10 minutes to hit the 2.6 mil damage mark (from when Ratmaster wakes up and can be damaged).

Basically I'm asking for 1 more minute on the active enrage timer

OR, do not start his 12 - 14 minute enrage timer until he wakes up.  (I think this was originally intended due to the CoA N  "Kill RM in 8 minutes!" khara challenge, which starts the timer while he's invincible, only giving you 4 actual minutes to deal 2 million damage ((this is impossible)) ).

*Change the way energy cores work -- Unless it was intended for RM to always have a 120% damage buff that you have no way to dispell.  (Actually wondering about this)

I think doing it that way would better fit the "speed run" theme since you would still follow the goal of focusing the turtles down to sleep before actually facing RM (which is actually do-able in CoA N), yet still maintain some of that "chaos" by having raffi spawn quickly near the end.

I don't believe in giving everyone huge HP buffs and nerfing all of his damage-- I just believe in giving people some extra time to kill the turtles before fighting him.  I think that kind of change would make the fight more realistic and at the same time keep it difficult.

#114 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

How about fixing the Shadow Assault and Battle Leap?

#115 redbear420

redbear420

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA - PA - 717

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

Yeah... And make crafting harder.. Took me 2 days and 1k Zeny to get to Level 50 Alchemy on my Level 10 Archer LOL

#116 LordInuyasha

LordInuyasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Yeah... And make crafting harder.. Took me 2 days and 1k Zeny to get to Level 50 Alchemy on my Level 10 Archer LOL

hmmm really i just lvled my crafting just by simply gathering yggs for hours and spent 0 zeny  and made about 1k+ zeny just by selling the ygg extracts u wasted alot of money sir just to speed up getting 50 crafting. No one told you to take the easy way out :S

#117 redbear420

redbear420

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA - PA - 717

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

hmmm really i just lvled my crafting just by simply gathering yggs for hours and spent 0 zeny  and made about 1k+ zeny just by selling the ygg extracts u wasted alot of money sir just to speed up getting 50 crafting. No one told you to take the easy way out :S

Bro.. I make about 5k-10k Zeny a day selling 1220cc Potion Pitchers & Master Pots.. Take a step back  and think.  How long did it take you to get to 50 doing that?  How many clicks did YOU physically have to sit there and wait?  HOW LESS TIME DID I SPEND AT MY COMPUTER LOLOLOL

Go home, its a business.  I setup my builds with calculations of time and money incorporate.. -_- sitting in front of my computer clicking Ygg plants.. This is the 21st century. 

Like my old favorite TV slogan/saying thing " SET IT ANNNNNND FORGET IT!!" (aka 30 min crafting sessions where I don't even need to be present.-_-)

All in good fun :) <333

Edited by redbear420, 17 July 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#118 redbear420

redbear420

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA - PA - 717

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:36 AM

I guess what I meant to say is, add some more UMPH to crafting... Like sweet secret recipes >_>

#119 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:36 AM

about alche i think that are pathetic all that materials to 5 pots... mah i've prefeared something like 3 or 5 months to get alchemist lv 50 but once got easly crafting pots meh wait wait... i'm talking as an old man again

#120 Moonreil

Moonreil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationChannel 5, Alberta, On top of a Lamp post.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

hmmm really i just lvled my crafting just by simply gathering yggs for hours and spent 0 zeny  and made about 1k+ zeny 

Time well spent. If you're a bot.
i'm not implying that you are..  :ok:

Edited by Moonreil, 17 July 2013 - 03:38 AM.

#121 LordInuyasha

LordInuyasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

Crafting is fine as is. sure you can spend loads of money to get to 50 quick. but u still have to buy recipes. and so on. to atleast make a profit. from your craft the only craft i think that is really tough to get to 50 is cooking maybe try that one out. and see if you want them to make getting to 50 crafting harder :S

And yes my time was well spent because a made a good profit and bought vip for my character :o lol no use wasting alot of zeny just to get to 50 crafting when u can do it with barely spending any and make a profit off it because players are to lazy to go gather their own materials. Its a win win for me

The only thing that even needs to be seriously looked at right now is the dungeon bugs and the skill bugs. fix it asap. because not being able to do a dungeon when RHD picks it for you its trouble enough and getting that same dungeon twice in a row that is bugged is fairly annoying.

Edited by LordInuyasha, 17 July 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#122 Malyguard

Malyguard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Guys, I think it's off topic...

Btw, I hope this patch note doesn't include bugs corrections...

#123 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:48 AM

unluckly this patch note SHOULD be including them but isn't, as suspected by lot of player like they are careing more of woe and a bit of raids ignoring dungeons god only know why btw, it's sayid that info may change during the maintenance so, enjoy some video on u tube and wait 2 hours. I hope they are fixing dungeons couse like 70% of server need that at the moment xD

#124 redbear420

redbear420

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA - PA - 717

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

Time well spent. If you're a bot.
i'm not implying that you are..  :ok:

If he isn't, then he is a very dedicated person ROFL

#125 Bnyboy

Bnyboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

there are more bugs to come haha don't expect that this problem will fix in just 1 maintenance . They should have another offline server for the testing of the game after they implement it in the real open beta server... they just implement new patches in the live server without testing if there are bug or error in the new patches. well remember this ro2 is just OBT server only.. There's still NOEL patch to be implement so more bugs to come and shower upon us haha.. just stay tuned for more bugs :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users