Patch Notes 7/17 And WoE Time Change - Page 9 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 7/17 And WoE Time Change

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#201 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

we cant raid when eveybody crashes one afte another and when we log in back we end up below the dungeon...

t

#202 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Bug..fixes... too hard... to do.... argh....

#203 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

could we get some sort of compensation? the recent patches seems to suggest they haven't been rigorously tested and it feels like the developers are using us as guinea pigs to weed out the bugs and such. the game has become too unplayable with all the bugs.

#204 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

could we get some sort of compensation? the recent patches seems to suggest they haven't been rigorously tested and it feels like the developers are using us as guinea pigs to weed out the bugs and such. the game has become too unplayable with all the bugs.

We are thinking up of some kind of rewards to thank everyone for their patience. No worries there! :)

#205 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

We are thinking up of some kind of rewards to thank everyone for their patience. No worries there! :)

Just repeating the previously stated sentiment that many of us have wasted 8 days of VIP pass due to the dungeon bugs. An extended VIP would be a good place to start. 

#206 Ser1ka

Ser1ka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

I sure hope they're worth it. I know quite a few people on hiatus due the level of bugginess the woe patch has brought. Need to make sure people want to stay... especially your valued spenders.

#207 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

no reason for vip since you cant raid.. so wont be spending my time getting vip if you cant even do anything productive in the game at the moment..

#208 Qtpiegumdrops

Qtpiegumdrops

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Just repeating the previously stated sentiment that many of us have wasted 8 days of VIP pass due to the dungeon bugs. An extended VIP would be a good place to start. 

I think everyone should get a free 30 day VIP. In all honestly... I foresee those 8 days turning into 14+ wasted days.

And that's assuming that most of these gamebreaking bugs are fixed by next week's maintenance... which I highly doubt they will be.

The GM's have been telling us about how these issues take time to resolve, right? Taking that into consideration, I'm guessing it's going to be another 1-2 weeks (at a minimum) before the majority of these bugs are fixed.

Which means that it'll be another 1-2 weeks of wasted VIP days for those of us who have them.

Things are looking pretty bleak.

#209 Malyguard

Malyguard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

I think that we should have a game (almost) free of bugs, that's a pretty good start... I'm having so much problems with the game actually that I wonder what I'm playing... I'm tired of taking half an hour to get in a dungeon, tired of having the game crash, having these stupids monsters name everywhere and the bugged auto-loot, camera problem, monster position problems etc...

The terrific fact is that when they implement stuff, it's ALWAYS with bugs...

I really really hope that the next patch will correct a good part of the problems, any VIP of free boost is useless until that.

#210 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

Will this patch fix/address the following issues:

Wrong AoE marker location on Boss AoE skills

Falling through the ground anywhere when returning from colo or RHD

Even more frequent broken skills (Not Enough time to cast spell, not enough space to cast spell, not in range, etc)

Sandstorm Eremes Guile and Juliana Russil being unbeatable because of broken targeting on Eremes and Juliana failing to spawn upon Eremes' death

Players falling under arena in Colo and thus unkillable

And all the things that make the game extremely difficult to enjoy, and at times unplayable, since the introduction of WoE?

#211 DamqnS

DamqnS

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

Will this patch fix/address the following issues:

Wrong AoE marker location on Boss AoE skills

Falling through the ground anywhere when returning from colo or RHD

Even more frequent broken skills (Not Enough time to cast spell, not enough space to cast spell, not in range, etc)

Sandstorm Eremes Guile and Juliana Russil being unbeatable because of broken targeting on Eremes and Juliana failing to spawn upon Eremes' death

Players falling under arena in Colo and thus unkillable

And all the things that make the game extremely difficult to enjoy, and at times unplayable, since the introduction of WoE?

Probably not.More buggs will come after every "fix".Just reroll back to preWOE patch.

#212 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey everyone, if you are participating in Colo today and get stuck, PLEASE send in a ticket and include the location you were at before you joined Colo. 

https://support.warpportal.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx?InstanceID=151d3d26-3d0c-416b-9433-350f549181d7

#213 KaguNyan

KaguNyan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

VIP would be nice :)

#214 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hey everyone, if you are participating in Colo today and get stuck, PLEASE send in a ticket and include the location you were at before you joined Colo. 

https://support.warpportal.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx?InstanceID=151d3d26-3d0c-416b-9433-350f549181d7

Zanbee, are you sure you have the right understanding of what is going on?

There are two separate issues, neither of which are directly linked to colo:

- People falling through the floor and getting stuck after entering/exiting a dungeon, a raid or colo. This has nothing to do with the location they were at initially, it's something to do with z axis and respawning a fews meters below the place people should normally respawn at. This bug is from last week.

- People constantly disconnecting (client shutting down on its own or crashing) when in dungeons, raids and colo. Again, nothing to do with initial location. This bug is from today.

Hope this helps!

#215 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Zanbee, are you sure you have the right understanding of what is going on?

There are two separate issues, neither of which are directly linked to colo:

- People falling through the floor and getting stuck after entering/exiting a dungeon, a raid or colo. This has nothing to do with the location they were at initially, it's something to do with z axis and respawning a fews meters below the place people should normally respawn at. This bug is from last week.

- People constantly disconnecting (client shutting down on its own or crashing) when in dungeons, raids and colo. Again, nothing to do with initial location. This bug is from today.

Hope this helps!

I do understand the issues. I've been helping compile them the entire week. 

The post was directed to the people that were entering Colo at 6pm. We are only able to warp people out if we know what location they were at before they entered the Colo. Submitting a ticket is to help the GM team keep track of numbers. Please do submit tickets for all DC issues. 

#216 Mae28Jhan

Mae28Jhan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Sir, we don't need any rewards, we need to EARN BLOOD POINTS, badly(for those who aren't complete with Colo set yet). And about this

I can't repeat enough, so I will do so again. 

If you are stuck, and you don't want to waste a butterfly wing, you can whisper one of Gm's to come pull you out. You should first give them your character name and where you were on the map before you went into a dungeon or Colo. 

Here are the GM's:

Iro2gm05Wolf
Iro2gm08Shark
Iro2gm07LLama

I did, I'm happy that Iro2gm08Shark replied to me, but that's not the thing. The thing is I need to earn BP I crashed in Colo in round 1 I whispered the GM's to pull me out before I colo, I thought I'm able to do Colo again but Iro2gm08Shark said he can't do something about it. Sir again, this for the ones who're not complete in colo set, we just need "BLOOD POINTS" nothing more nothing less.

#217 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

I do understand the issues. I've been helping compile them the entire week. 

The post was directed to the people that were entering Colo at 6pm. We are only able to warp people out if we know what location they were at before they entered the Colo. Submitting a ticket is to help the GM team keep track of numbers. Please do submit tickets for all DC issues. 

That's reassuring! Thanks for the reply.

The obvious critical issue is the disconnection problem. Falling through floors is annoying but at least it doesn't result in you forfeiting colo or wiping in a raid, and it can be solved with a bwing, a channel change, or a relog.

#218 Mae28Jhan

Mae28Jhan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

The obvious critical issue is the disconnection problem. Falling through floors is annoying but at least it doesn't result in you forfeiting colo or wiping in a raid, and it can be solved with a bwing, a channel change, or a relog.

Nice buddy, BULLS EYE!  :p_laugh:

#219 8756130507230708120

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:05 PM

I just experienced a lost of experience points donated to my guild! The experience points dropped to about 5 hours before the shutdown (which was around 400k exp)! Please investigate...

Also, I experienced sluggish experience in Colosseum and eventually lead to the crash of the entire game. I saw partial message (when I logon) on reporting this issue. Please advise if I am not in the right place to report this. I am using Steam to execute Ragnarok 2.

Thanks

#220 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

Updated the patch notes to include the additional WoE at 11pm until the next maintenance.

Confirmed bug list--> http://forums.warppo...ch-710-and-717/

#221 Aorii

Aorii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUS East Coat

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

+1 to this. Hugely concur.

Falling through floors can be dealt with given a few minutes of time. All the disconnect/crashing however just frustrates people into ragequitting the game session.

#222 Coulrophobia

Coulrophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

I just experienced a lost of experience points donated to my guild! The experience points dropped to about 5 hours before the shutdown (which was around 400k exp)! Please investigate...

Also, I experienced sluggish experience in Colosseum and eventually lead to the crash of the entire game. I saw partial message (when I logon) on reporting this issue. Please advise if I am not in the right place to report this. I am using Steam to execute Ragnarok 2.

Thanks

Wow, ya. This happened to me, too. I'm the guild leader and had 4.8mil when logging out at 3:28AM. Signing on, I have 3.2Mil. We just reached a new guild level before logging and the guild remains at that level, but my and several other members exp donation has decreased dramatically.

I guess it doesn't really matter, but it's still an obvious bug.

#223 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

After this patch, Four new Khara missions are available:

"Stop the disconnections!"

Lower your disconnection rates to an average of 3 per player per week.

Rewards: Continuity + 1849, Player Love Points +10.

"Keep your feet on the ground!"

Reduce the amount of players stuck in underground areas by 98%.

Rewards: Dungeonability + 29488, Player Love Points + 15

"What's Wrong, Playerbase?"

Correct the following errors:

- AoEs displayed incorrectly.

- Assassin's skills.

- Crashing long distance kafra flight.

- Retro-fake-autolooting.

To get the title "Bug Eradicator" you must meet the following requirements:

- "Stop The disconnections!" Khara mission complete.

- "Keep your feet on the ground!" Khara mission complete.

- "What's Wrong, Playerbase?" Khara mission complete.

#224 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

give us a coupon to get a colo equip that is the thing most trashed during those 2 weeks, yes 2 weekx couse i bet my account that since next maintenance we will see any changement. And i'm worried about how the changement will be actually xD

#225 Mae28Jhan

Mae28Jhan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

After this patch, Four new Khara missions are available:

"Stop the disconnections!"

Lower your disconnection rates to an average of 3 per player per week.

Rewards: Continuity + 1849, Player Love Points +10.

"Keep your feet on the ground!"

Reduce the amount of players stuck in underground areas by 98%.

Rewards: Dungeonability + 29488, Player Love Points + 15

"What's Wrong, Playerbase?"

Correct the following errors:

- AoEs displayed incorrectly.

- Assassin's skills.

- Crashing long distance kafra flight.

- Retro-fake-autolooting.

To get the title "Bug Eradicator" you must meet the following requirements:

- "Stop The disconnections!" Khara mission complete.

- "Keep your feet on the ground!" Khara mission complete.

- "What's Wrong, Playerbase?" Khara mission complete.

A big L.O.L for you buddy.  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users