New bugs introduced in 7/17patch - Page 5 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New bugs introduced in 7/17patch

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#101 Radprofile

Radprofile

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

I just stopped playing, I was trying to do it and try to overcome the problems but... I can't , I was trying to do RHD runs but it was impossible to help people, I got disconnected several times, in the same dungeon, even more ridiculous, I was disconnected even when I was trying to log in the game, waiting for the game to load after input the pass, so two disconnections in a row! yay!

Seriously, this is a complete mess, needs fix ASA, I will not play until there is a fix to this situation, because I can't play the game as it is now, even worse because I play a support class, so leave my team mates alone in middle of a battle is just sad.

#102 Raydem

Raydem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Enough BUGNAROK 2!! I am very disappointed with this game, since its launch, updates, upgrades eternal today!! Every day, new and new BUG `S.

Today I woke up happy to go play and get to level 31 to 35 or 40, but I spent the morning without being able to play because of maintenance, go to work and when I returned, hoping to play crazy. It comes more and more BUG `S` S BUG, BUG `S. ...

Anyway, I give up!

Good luck to those who pay for a lousy service provided.

#103 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

I did som didgin and found a contact mail for gravity so feal free to submit your fealings to them directly mybe that will motivate them to do a better Job

Global Business and Support  biz-dev@gravity.co.kr

Or call then if you whiss here http://www.gravity.c...c/contactus.asp

Edited by 3558130505073124957, 17 July 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#104 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

crashed again on 1st round colo lulz

this game is a joke

#105 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

i wanna my BP, can't make colo today u.u 

A guy from my guild is level 10 he stay on colo till last round  cause the others play got DC on colo, i like that fair game ¬¬

#106 Malyguard

Malyguard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

One run of Lab:

4 clients crash +

1 time spawn under the boss room after reco+

5 times "Wrong target"

= Not being able to finish the dungeon after ONE HOUR of battle with the game itself!

Man, this is not serious at all...

#107 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Had to kill Moonlight 3 times to get the Khara quest for the 5 members.... After PLAYING a GAME I was furious instead of having fun...

I seriously think that Gravity let WP taking all the damage instead of them. They don't face players hatred directly and just get a good looking buglist from the GM (with screenshots).

I think that Gravity is only good at making universe, but they should sell their license to people who know how to make things working...

Yes, raging won't make thing get any better, but we are not beta players, we are tired of full bug week of waiting to get things worse...

Bugs:

- Game crashed when fighting boss

- Monster's name still here even when it's dead

- Auto loot problem when having a fixed camera (Control Center of Camera + Lock Camera)

- Monsters get slightly back when froze and then suddenly appear in front of you when unfroze

- Guild name doing sh** (as previously said)

Seriously, I admire your patience GM/CM, you should just send the forum link to Gravity and say "Take care of your mess, face the problem yourself".

There is a long road to friday...

僕はあいつらがバカと思うわ。 I personally think their stupid for even offering to take gravity up on hosting the game if thats the case.

Edited by Kei23, 17 July 2013 - 04:36 PM.

#108 Getsurin90

Getsurin90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

Okay.
At first I was damn pissed about the new bugs, but I thought to myself: Be calm and just do things that don't connect with the bugs mentioned. Then I was like... yesh, go farm some cards! I went to the Long Range Khafra, clicked on her, my game crashed. I relogged, repeated this like four times and quit the game, finding myself sipping on a cup of tea while my anger fades away. Now I'm one of the people that refuse to play the game until the major bugs are gone. :<

I love the game, I admire the GMs that control the rage croud here and I (kinda) love the people who make it work, but I hate the people, who let us suffer of such a buggy patch that could destroy the world. Cheers.

P.S.: I will be the happiest peep alive if this game will ever work like the time BEFORE they implemented this useless WoE. I would just have Noels around than this piece of crap. Seriously.

#109 DELiTO

DELiTO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I believe that dev's had a crap load of work to do on the WoE update.  They must be aware of the bugs, give them some time. Remember, the people working behind those desks and fixing the bugs are humans, I'm pretty sure they are overwhelmed with stuff to do.

#110 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

please for the love of god and the the sweet memories of Ro1 shut this game down and FIX IT so we can play 

im not going to lie the only thing holding me here is my guild and members are quitting by the day =/

#111 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

I believe that dev's had a crap load of work to do on the WoE update.  They must be aware of the bugs, give them some time. Remember, the people working behind those desks and fixing the bugs are humans, I'm pretty sure they are overwhelmed with stuff to do.

I'm aware of this, but why do they waste their time and resources on pushing out new content and fixing new bugs from said content when they should be dealing with some more urgent old ones? For example, what's the point of trying out the "improved" CoA when you can't even make it to the 1st boss without half your party crashing?

They have the option to remove this patch (which has definitely hurt more than it helped), and by stalling it out, they'll only lose more customers. And now, instead of focusing their resources on reporting and fixing bugs that came out with the WoE update, they are getting sidetracked by bugs that came up with this latest patch. That's not a smart division of their effort.

I understand that WP can only do so much without the help of the devs at kRO, but seriously, rushing out this latest patch - and letting it stay - is terribly hurting their name.

#112 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

I'm aware of this, but why do they waste their time and resources on pushing out new content and fixing new bugs from said content when they should be dealing with some more urgent old ones? For example, what's the point of trying out the "improved" CoA when you can't even make it to the 1st boss without half your party crashing?

They have the option to remove this patch (which has definitely hurt more than it helped), and by stalling it out, they'll only lose more customers. And now, instead of focusing their resources on reporting and fixing bugs that came out with the WoE update, they are getting sidetracked by bugs that came up with this latest patch. That's not a smart division of their effort.

I understand that WP can only do so much without the help of the devs at kRO, but seriously, rushing out this latest patch - and letting it stay - is terribly hurting their name.

this is TRUE

#113 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

still someone beliving that EVEN IF they need help from kRo they NOT FIND NO ONE to fix things of our NIGHTMARES PREVIOUS WEEK? KIDDING ME OR?

Where we are on a private server hosted by a grandmother computer with 2 college guys working on it?

And there is someone still buyig from kafra shop? xD

#114 DELiTO

DELiTO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

That's very true. They shouldn't release new content before fixing the current bugs, adding more bugs on top of those. I believe there is a schedule of everything that is yet to be introduced in the game and they are too short on time to fix the bugs(which unfortunately is priority number 2 on their list right now).

Edited by DELiTO, 17 July 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#115 5926130604094955770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

so the long distance flight kafra is broken too? again? after they fixed it last week? really? first time using it on my alt, no issues taking my money, but crashes in flight

#116 dimamord

dimamord

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

Ok this is just sounding like a repeat of Dungeon Fighter Online. If anyone knows the history as why that game shut down they would understand why I am saying this.

Edit: Just for those who don't know, Nexon of America was too occupied pushing out updates and not fixing old bugs, people got tired of the system always crashing or bugging out that they began to leave one by one. Nexon till this day doesn't really recognize their mistakes. I just hope that WarpPortal and Gravity since both of you guys are responsible for this game's functionality do not go down the same road as this game since I see good potential for this game as I saw for Dungeon Fighter Online. Fix the old bugs and get the new patch in once the old ones are done, make a test server to try to take out any new potential bugs from arising.

Edited by dimamord, 17 July 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#117 Chizzmaks

Chizzmaks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:NA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

the blood points on the character is also missing so you don't know how much you need to earn before you can buy another colo gears.

#118 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

the blood points on the character is also missing so you don't know how much you need to earn before you can buy another colo gears.

You can still check your Knight Notebook (press comma) to see your BP, at least. So try that for now.

#119 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

you'd think they'd know how to take care of things by now, guess the kRo Masters think the game is fine

#120 Miraxe

Miraxe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNorth America - US

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Er, is anyone else just straight up not even able to run the client for more than five seconds without crashing? I updated everything just fine, go to play, and that's when I started crashing.

Edit- Forgot to say, it was crashing BEFORE I could even finish logging in at the title screen. Not five seconds into actually playing.

Edited by Miraxe, 17 July 2013 - 08:05 PM.

#121 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Er, is anyone else just straight up not even able to run the client for more than five seconds without crashing? I updated everything just fine, go to play, and that's when I started crashing.

Edit- Forgot to say, it was crashing BEFORE I could even finish logging in at the title screen. Not five seconds into actually playing.

im not even going to log on any more tell they fix this (&*&!*#^*(#_*^$&%^&@)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users