The Worst Card In RO? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Worst Card In RO?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#51 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

Atroce card is honestly the most useless card when theres a somewhat kawaii headgear that replaces its usage.

On top of that; stainer and the cards that inflicts status effects are useful! <3

#52 GKnight

GKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

A couple weeks old on this topic, but i'd like to throw in my 2cents as well. This is pretty interesting seeing peoples opinion on the matter, some of which match mine.

Ill mention MVPs only, since their the hardest to get in game.

Osiris card: Full HP/SP on res... I have tokens which are WAY better than this, or a ygg berry. This card SHOULD in my opinion, be free tokens(possibly limited use?)

Moonlight Flower card: Faster movement speed, non stackable with AGI up... LAMEEEE!!! I'd much rather use speed pots n wear something better.(Unless your as fast as a gene with lvl 5 cart boost.

Stormy Knight card: lvl1 StormGust while getting attacked, 20% chance to freeze enemy.... WOW, I mean, it's an MVP card, at least make it lvl 5 or better.

Atroce card: I just think it should be a helm card, not for weapon. I've tried it out before, and its not that great of a chance either...

Egnigem Ceina card: 50HP/10sp every 10seconds, 10% HP/SP... That's a joke right? Probably worst mvp card ever... Make it regen 5% HP/SP every 10 seconds, with 15% HP/sp and it'll at least be decent at best.

That's about it. It's my opinion, end of story. I would have commented on other mvp cards but their not the worst they possibly can be. MVP cards should be top notch cards, none of them should be passed aside as if their unwanted. I'm sure someone out there would want the cards I've mentioned above, though if I ever got any of those, I'd be pissed, except for the bit of zeny they would bring.

#53 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:retired

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

in woe, the only useful class I can think of abusing stormy knight is a DB RK. It's actually really OP and fun if you got 3 to put in a mailbreaker. 

Edited by kevru, 14 August 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#54 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

Personally, I'd say the Greatest General card.  It's only really useful to Monks classes and Gunslingers (gain a coin instead of a spirit sphere), but the proc chance is so low it's a wonder why anyone would use it at all.

Anolian card, definitely. It should at least be changed from casting improve Concentration "when physically attacked" to "when physically attacking". The set is good, but the card is worthless for non-archer classes unless you get hit.

Cramp and Myst Case card proc rate is too low to be profitable and the Cramp card's reward is a little too small. I'd prefer it if a Cramp card would give 1-1000 zeny.

#55 Razo

Razo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

I kind of hate arc angeling card (in classic.) Few people need the luk required to get use out of it with a lvling build.

#56 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

Personally, I'd say the Greatest General card.  It's only really useful to Monks classes and Gunslingers (gain a coin instead of a spirit sphere), but the proc chance is so low it's a wonder why anyone would use it at all.

2 GG Cards + Sheep Hat for MS tank is pretty nice, since you usually have your spheres before you need to recast MS.

#57 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

This isn't the worst card whatsoever but I feel like giant whisper is kinda overrated? I don't get why replace -20% neutral for 20 atk, 3% HP, 3 crit and 10 flee lol even for a melee atker

#58 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

This isn't the worst card whatsoever but I feel like giant whisper is kinda overrated? I don't get why replace -20% neutral for 20 atk, 3% HP, 3 crit and 10 flee lol even for a melee atker

its GREAT for Kagerou throwers...

#59 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

I'll Love to have an Ifrit card.

Tho it claims to be no good,

Whats the Price/Cost of that Anyways.

#60 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

2 GG Cards + Sheep Hat for MS tank is pretty nice, since you usually have your spheres before you need to recast MS.

gentle touch energy gain?

#61 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

RalisCard.png

Worst card ever

That would be pretty bad... my luck is I would consistently hit the 1% chance that you just go on looking for the MVP after you find ( and I assume kill it ). 

#62 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'd like to say that's a good idea, but I use a Greatest General Card on my ASPD gunslinger and I almost never see it get me any coins.

#63 falshion1

falshion1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Well, Imo, It'd have to be the Arclouze Card

Def +2
If the shield is upgraded to +5 or less:
Additional Def +2
MDef +3

Really, If your shield is +5 or Less, You get +4 Def and +3 Mdef? Lame. They are also worthless on the market.

As for a hard to get card, the Naght Sieger card is Pretty lame. It Basically increases the damage of 3 skills by 30%. (Napalm Beat, Soul Strike and Napalm Vulcan)

Unless there actually is a point to the card, It's pretty lame for the guy at the last floor of ET.

#64 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'd like to say that's a good idea, but I use a Greatest General Card on my ASPD gunslinger and I almost never see it get me any coins.

The chance to proc for non-Acolytes is abysmally low.  According to the Wiki it's like 2% for Acolytes, 0.2% for non-Acolytes?  So for non-Acolytes, it is pretty useless.  For Acolyte characters it's great, though.  Monk/Champion/Sura gets the most immediate benefit, but battle Priest/High Priest/Archbishop can also benefit from the extra Atk provided by the spheres.

I use GG on my battle Priest, it procs fairly regularly since she attacks so quickly.  It's pretty nice.

#65 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Hardrock Mammoth Card, thats a fail card.

#66 Raymond325

Raymond325

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

Mineral Card (-25 ATK +3 DEF)

Baby Desert Wolf (+1 INT)

hmmm

VModCinnamon:

Don't bump old threads please, you may create a new one if you wish.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 May 2015 - 12:54 PM.
Lock notice.

#67 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

best necro

#68 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

did'nt saw the thread creation date :(

Edited by Shachi, 26 May 2015 - 12:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users