10pm PDT Maintenance: Patch Notes 7/18/2013 - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10pm PDT Maintenance: Patch Notes 7/18/2013

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#51 SaintHeretic

SaintHeretic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

Its not just shadow assault for us sins.. there is a massive delay in using any of our skills, even buffs.  After dieing in colo i can hit a buff 5 or 6 times before it takes.. and that includes shadow form.  Teleport just does nothing because the massive delay.  Basically we are completely nerfed at moment and there is zero priority in fixing an entire broken class. 

#52 ymfx

ymfx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

how about red AOE marker?

Still need to guess AOE direction?

#53 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Actually, if I might make a suggestion, you should try and get the devs to have an option for cutscenes, like uncheck a box in the options so they wont even load. There have been plenty issues with the cutscenes, and them making that one between Eremes and Juliana fights unskippable was just a horrendous idea.

Honestly cutscenes should only come on in Normal mode dungeons, and only 1 time.

#54 Greeds

Greeds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Soo, yeah colo round 1 crashed again. Can I get BP compensation?  :heh:

#55 CamusAquarius

CamusAquarius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

The bug that bothers me the most is the one that reads:

The instruction at 0x######## referenced memory at 0x########.

The memory  could not be written.

Click on Ok to terminate

I tested this on three computers and it happens on the three of them. Yesterday it took hours to finish the RoB dungeon because it would crash with every boss.

I have not been able to play a coliseum without the crash too.

Do you guys have a memory leak or trying to overwrite a cell that is locked?

This is driving me nuts.

Hephaestus

#56 Greeds

Greeds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

They're fixing it later today so just chill until then.

#57 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

So whats going to be broken this time?

#58 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

the status of the other bugs:
http://forums.warppo...ch-710-and-717/

#59 5391130503175245443

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

What about Shadow Assault bugs???  Shadow Form Movement DECREASE bug???  What about choppy character animation???

Edited by 5391130503175245443, 18 July 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#60 5391130503175245443

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Its not just shadow assault for us sins.. there is a massive delay in using any of our skills, even buffs.  After dieing in colo i can hit a buff 5 or 6 times before it takes.. and that includes shadow form.  Teleport just does nothing because the massive delay.  Basically we are completely nerfed at moment and there is zero priority in fixing an entire broken class. 

You tell 'em bro.  You tell 'em!  As mentoned above now Shadow Form is bugged with the DECREASED movement speed.  If you load up anywhere in shadow form, you start moving slower than in your human form.  You have to get out of your form then go back to shadow form. 

Nothing is getting fix for us Assassin players, but more bugs are given to us.  WHAT DA F$%#!?

#61 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

h.In Game Setting option, “Switch Target (Preset: Tab)” has had the “Monster” changed to “Enemy”. Option is meant to target all enemies with tab-targeting, including players if they are PvPing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This totally throws off the mobs only killing in Colo!

...good thing I'm done with Colo but still.

Other than that, here's hoping everything goes as planned.

#62 TheBlackMamba24

TheBlackMamba24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

nice! this lools like a good set of fixes but pls pls give us double bp points from colo and 1.5x for tue champion :)

#63 carlos1191

carlos1191

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

man come on!!! fix the assassin skill "shadow assault".!!!

#64 Kaltrun

Kaltrun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

What about our WoE BP refunds?

#65 xHerox

xHerox

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

1. The BP Refund will be pointless if game is broken anyway
2. Good luck calculating how much every player has lost during the week you announced you would refund it
3. Don't announce something for a week or use unclear wording if you're not going to follow through. Didn't you learn your lesson with the Founder fiasco?

This is snowballing so hard it's not even funny. Someone needs to roll up their sleeves and get something concrete done, and quick. Like, I can't even think of a way of compensating the players who are complaining about lost VIP time/Mount time/BP without giving everyone free everything and then what's the point of this game's dumb economy anyway? I honestly just feel bad for everyone involved, both the community and the staff.

#66 xHerox

xHerox

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Also, I'd like to add that with the patch notes thus far (I know they're subject to change), it's incredibly obvious you guys aren't paying attention to this game. AoE bug creating ridiculous raids and then BUFFING the HARDEST raid? While not adding the AoE bug to the list of things being fixed? Most of the bugs being fixed are the ones caused by patches that were supposed to add new content, you're not actually gaining ground at all. Like honestly, a million things wrong in this game and you're making sure we don't get dazzling trace's from Pandora's? Thanks?

Edited by xHerox, 18 July 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#67 Coulrophobia

Coulrophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

1. The BP Refund will be pointless if game is broken anyway
2. Good luck calculating how much every player has lost during the week you announced you would refund it
3. Don't announce something for a week or use unclear wording if you're not going to follow through. Didn't you learn your lesson with the Founder fiasco?

This is snowballing so hard it's not even funny. Someone needs to roll up their sleeves and get something concrete done, and quick. Like, I can't even think of a way of compensating the players who are complaining about lost VIP time/Mount time/BP without giving everyone free everything and then what's the point of this game's dumb economy anyway? I honestly just feel bad for everyone involved, both the community and the staff.

They've extended VIP's before. For those whose VIP expired during the problems and they did not repurchase another one, they could submit a ticket and receive a 7 day VIP. GM's would be able to see what happened.

As for BP due to colo crashes, an increase in the BP rates for the next week or so could help. Personally, I think people should just get over this one, though. You're not paying for it, it's not something they are required to provide. Just move on.

With BP refunds for WoE, shouldn't be that hard to figure out on an individual basis. The logs will show increases and decreases, just batch remove all decreases and bam. Done.

#68 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

HOW ABOUT FIXING ERMES'S DUNGEON IN RHD AND PAYON DUNGEON? AND THE ASSASIN'S SKILLS.

#69 Coulrophobia

Coulrophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Also, I'd like to add that with the patch notes thus far (I know they're subject to change), it's incredibly obvious you guys aren't paying attention to this game. AoE bug creating ridiculous raids and then BUFFING the HARDEST raid? While not adding the AoE bug to the list of things being fixed? Most of the bugs being fixed are the ones caused by patches that were supposed to add new content, you're not actually gaining ground at all. Like honestly, a million things wrong in this game and you're making sure we don't get dazzling trace's from Pandora's? Thanks?

Ya, ignore the part where they fixed the three biggest problems and focus on a residual fix that was just a throw in since it's ridiculously easy to adjust the loot tables.

#70 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

And could u please give us details on that Tier 2 Colo gear???????

#71 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Hey Zanbee, atm, my FPS is AMAZING, I must admit that the game finally runs smooth as silk, hope the fix you guys are going to implement don't mess up how smooth the game is running on my end XD

#72 w3nti

w3nti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

how about assasin skill?it's still bug

#73 prismflower

prismflower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

*SEA path successfully avoided*

Phew, finally. Godspeed, guys ~

#74 5926130604094955770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

*SEA path successfully avoided*

Phew, finally. Godspeed, guys ~

i will, just as everyone else should, will wait to see how this patch works out, if the stuff gets fixed, great. but the last 2 updates do not instill a lot of confidence with me. BTW im new to this game, only been playing a couple weeks

#75 Rawse

Rawse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

So my assessment of this patch is lets put a band-aid on a gunshot wound. Great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users